Self is Everything - Everything is Self

I knew what a jiva is but had no name to describe this state of being. If a jiva thinks he is the body and a non-jive does not, the non-jiva recognises the body fastened round it, can it be unfastened without losing the body?

yes. i believe this state of being is lightly achieved with astral projection...
the shifting of "attention / consciousness"

as in the anime video,we see how souichiro's point of attention shifts, and views his human body from the ladybug's perspective,
but he regains the connection to his body. so, thats why i reckon it be similar to astral projection.

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1

I know this will  sound crazy but could the Universe be an impregnated womb? Is this the reason the Uni-verse & earth have and are still expanding. Are we the cells inside God, are we his growth ? Is the evil these cancerous cells ? And is he getting ready to be born when the time is right, which will be the end of the world as we know it when the sky/dome/firmament cracks open ?

After all God did make us in his Image.

The micro and macro.

The the word WOMB is mentioned 69 times in the KJV Bible. This could put a whole new perspective on the Bible.

Just a thought!🤔

From Kubrick's film 'Space Odyssey;

starchild.jpg

Edited by alexa

@alexa interesting!

Being "created in His image" certainly takes on new meaning when
we observe....

We have patterns all around us in the World and the Universe.
Many of these patterns, we can find in ourselves too...

it's quite abstract, but definitely everything seems connected.

1.jpg

23130545_495002917539519_8529871215596056703_n.jpg

Edited by shabbirss
14 hours ago, alexa said:

I know this will  sound crazy but could the Universe be an impregnated womb? Is this the reason the Uni-verse & earth have and are still expanding. Are we the cells inside God, are we his growth ? Is the evil these cancerous cells ? And is he getting ready to be born when the time is right, which will be the end of the world as we know it when the sky/dome/firmament cracks open ?

After all God did make us in his Image.

The micro and macro.

The the word WOMB is mentioned 69 times in the KJV Bible. This could put a whole new perspective on the Bible.

i believe we are all connected to the universe and a collective conscience. icke actually speaks about all being part of the same mind i believe which is similar to your theory. i think the idea that god evolves as we do is correct. 

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 2