Shill or Ignorant?

Is Brian Rose a  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is Brian Rose a

• Shill
    • Ignorant
    • Game Player

We are at a point where we need to stop buying into nonsense.

I cannot belief what Brian is talking here. More testing? Mate are you serious?

I think thats sadly it, but i need to scratch him forever. There is no excuse to go back to general media nonsense which has been exposed as nothing but propaganda time and time again by health professionals all over the world.

Unless he is still in denial that this is a purposly orchestrated agenda which cannot be more visible and clear as it is now, he must be a shill. No other options at this point.

Edited by Michael
  • Thanks 1

I think the poll results speak for themselves.

We don't have to hate these people, we just need to listen and then think for ourselves!

It is happening. I'm seeing it, normies waking up. And the beauty is that they are not already coralled like most of us.

Long live normies who get fed up and start thinking! They're going to save us 'activist milksops'

8 minutes ago, Michael said:

I think thats sadly it, but i need to scratch him forever. There is no excuse to go back to general media nonsense which has been exposed as nothing but propaganda time and time again by health professionals all over the world.

Unless he is still in denial that this is a purposly orchestrated agenda which cannot be more visible and clear as it is now, he must be a shill. No other options at this point.

Now that I think about it, it's almost as though he was using David Icke, although that may be an unpopular opinion. Think about it: he gets millions of hits to his website off the back of "I defend free speech", whilst simultaneously remaining on okay terms with the establishment by claiming that he "doesn't agree with all of David's views". 

It's rather cunning actually. He has interviewed a variety of guests so wide as to appeal to many different demographics, not just the conspiracy researchers.

I rather think he is a game player, which I can't really be bothered with. That being said, I could be wrong.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I rather think he is a game player, which I can't really be bothered with. That being said, I could be wrong.

Shall i add it as a poll option?

Opinions differ, so i would be fine with that.

Its just after this speech there are for me no other options i could think of.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Shall i add it as a poll option?

Opinions differ, so i would be fine with that.

Its just after this speech there are for me no other options i could think of.

Yeah, you could add it as an option. I'm pretty sure he is. He's one of these 'smooth operator' types who tends to get on quite well in Western Society. He talks a big game but appears, unfortunately, to be mainly full of hot air.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Michael said:

I think he is a fraud. His face looks disingenuous.

He believes this plandemic which means to me he is automatically disqualified from being credible.. 

Vile opportunist. No problem with "successful" buisness people but he appears to me to be a con merchant from the start. So many naive people will be happy to throw money at him though. Similar to anna brees offering courses, not content with just being a interviewer. 

Hello, everyone, new member here.

I'll likely get round to posting a new member hello message eventually but this topic has spurred me into signing up and posting right away because I feel like I have something useful to contribute to this conversation:

Anyone remember Rose/Icke 1?  Or maybe it was interview no.2, whatever but it was back in March or April when this was all kinda new - specifically it was the interview that the BBC etc latched on to as the one where Icke "allegedly" drew the link between 5G and Covid....

When I was watching that interview at the time I remember thinking, crikey, Rose has purposefully led Icke down the garden path here to get him to say something that can be used as a "soundbite", so that it could be pinned on Icke as saying "5G causes Covid!" even though, really, that's not what I believe David truly meant at all... my interpretation was that he meant that the health symptoms surrounding problematic 5G mirror the symptoms being "claimed" to be Covid, therefore, later down the road, if 5G starts causing problems with health en masse they will just say "you've got Covid" - THAT'S NOT THE SAME AS SAYING 5G CAUSES COVID!!  

Also, there was later that thing where a large excerpt of one of the Rose/Icke interviews ended up being broadcast on TV, not that I saw it I think it was only on a TV channel you can get in London locality?  But for Icke to end up on TV like that seemed a bit suspicious to me - especially since this was after the BBC jumped on the "Icke says 5G causes Covid" story, and then conveniently the interview was available on freeview or sky (?) ACTUAL TV not just the internet (somehow therefore making it more "true") - while at the same time just cementing the belief that because David is mad for the 5G thing then therefore EVERYTHING ELSE he says is also mad, thus publically discrediting all of his theories at once.

I still haven't answered the poll as I'm not even sure what I think... I'm just sharing my views and look forward to more discussion

Edited by I Am Jacks Free Spirit
clarity
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, I Am Jacks Free Spirit said:

Hello, everyone, new member here.

I'll likely get round to posting a new member hello message eventually but this topic has spurred me into signing up and posting right away because I feel like I have something useful to contribute to this conversation:

Anyone remember Rose/Icke 1?  Or maybe it was interview no.2, whatever but it was back in March or April when this was all kinda new - specifically it was the interview that the BBC etc latched on to as the one where Icke "allegedly" drew the link between 5G and Covid....

When I was watching that interview at the time I remember thinking, crikey, Rose has purposefully led Icke down the garden path here to get him to say something that can be used as a "soundbite", so that it could be pinned on Icke as saying "5G causes Covid!" even though, really, that's not what I believe David truly meant at all... my interpretation was that he meant that the health symptoms surrounding problematic 5G mirror the symptoms being "claimed" to be Covid, therefore, later down the road, if 5G starts causing problems with health en masse they will just say "you've got Covid" - THAT'S NOT THE SAME AS SAYING 5G CAUSES COVID!!  

Also, there was later that thing where a large excerpt of one of the Rose/Icke interviews ended up being broadcast on TV, not that I saw it I think it was only on a TV channel you can get in London locality?  But for Icke to end up on TV like that seemed a bit suspicious to me - especially since this was after the BBC jumped on the "Icke says 5G causes Covid" story, and then conveniently the interview was available on freeview or sky (?) ACTUAL TV not just the internet (somehow therefore making it more "true") - while at the same time just cementing the belief that because David is mad for the 5G thing then therefore EVERYTHING ELSE he says is also mad, thus publically discrediting all of his theories at once.

I still haven't answered the poll as I'm not even sure what I think... I'm just sharing my views and look forward to more discussion

As you said, Icke never said or meant that 5G causes Covid. He cleared that up a couple of times in his talks.

That has several reasons:

The first and most obvious is that it would actually confirm that Covid19 is real, which he denies.

(from my standpoint, real or not became irrelevant, as its either a mild flu which got rebranded as Covid19, or it is a new virus but somehow has the symptoms of every flu anyway)

The second is that 5G cannot cause virus infection, which of course David knows. Its mainly used to make him look like a fool.

5G trough its higher radiation can cause more illness with a lot of side effects and thus this in turn can be used to blame it on Covid19, which is what David Icke said and meant. (and you meant for that matter)

Edited by Michael

he led a lot of people down the garden path and has made a lot of money out of it.

He is an opportunist but at the same time, how do we know he's not paid by GOV types to play along with the agenda or as an influencer.

5G doesn't cause COVID

But COVID is very much part of the 5G The Great Reset.

So it't there to blacken the water.

To be honest I think Rose needs to be cancelled

• Like 1

My instincts tell me he's a 'game player'. I first came across him ahead of the interviews with Icke, and my first feeling was one of unease.

I don't know the man personally, but I've come across folks like him before - he comes across as a bit narcissistic and self-obsessed, and loves to over-hype things to the max. I found it tedious how this series of interviews were hyped and billed like a boxing match (Icke / Rose II etc) with all the palaver associated with the run up to 'the event' and then the subsequent 'technical failures' and delays, just adding to the hype and tension.

I think I only watched one interview, and apart from his into and a few interspersed questions, Rose hardly said anything - David may as well have just done the thing by himself and talked into a camera for an hour.

It was all about harvesting email addresses, and then 'spamming' all those people who eagerly handed over their email address just so they could watch the interview on the LondonReal website. I for one had no interest in his Business Accelerator or any of the other 'courses' he was pushing and selling. And that's exactly what happened, within hours I started getting the pushy emails on a regular basis. Hit that 'unsubscribe' link folks!

I do find it interesting that this series of Icke interviews coincided with the launch of his "Digital Freedom" platform, and since the last one the Ickes don't seem to have anything to do with him anymore.

Sorry if anyone disagrees with this, but I think the guy is a charlatan and not to be trusted.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

what is "game changer"

if it means agent of the elite sent by the elite then yes he is one.....

Actually the phrase is "game player" 👍

But in a way I think you're right.

There's a 'game' in play, and this fella is 'playing the game' in order to suit himself, and to no doubt try to benefit 'financially' for their 'reward'.

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Actually the phrase is "game player" 👍

brain fart.....😔

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

There's a 'game' in play, and this fella is 'playing the game' in order to suit himself, and to no doubt try to benefit 'financially' for their 'reward'.

oh he went through indoctrination and removing any empathy in goldman sachs

and narcisim and egoism are very welcomed in a politician 

looking his posture and body language he reminds me on silvio berlusconi 

32 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

My instincts tell me he's a 'game player'. I first came across him ahead of the interviews with Icke, and my first feeling was one of unease.

I don't know the man personally, but I've come across folks like him before - he comes across as a bit narcissistic and self-obsessed, and loves to over-hype things to the max. I found it tedious how this series of interviews were hyped and billed like a boxing match (Icke / Rose II etc) with all the palaver associated with the run up to 'the event' and then the subsequent 'technical failures' and delays, just adding to the hype and tension.

I think I only watched one interview, and apart from his into and a few interspersed questions, Rose hardly said anything - David may as well have just done the thing by himself and talked into a camera for an hour.

It was all about harvesting email addresses, and then 'spamming' all those people who eagerly handed over their email address just so they could watch the interview on the LondonReal website. I for one had no interest in his Business Accelerator or any of the other 'courses' he was pushing and selling. And that's exactly what happened, within hours I started getting the pushy emails on a regular basis. Hit that 'unsubscribe' link folks!

I do find it interesting that this series of Icke interviews coincided with the launch of his "Digital Freedom" platform, and since the last one the Ickes don't seem to have anything to do with him anymore.

Sorry if anyone disagrees with this, but I think the guy is a charlatan and not to be trusted.

Cannot disagree with anything you say there GrumpyOwl and you have put many of the thoughts I had about Rose. He is a bit like a car salesman in my estimation.

The only thing I felt that was positive was that Icke being put out there to so many views must have at least got a few more thinking about the various aspects of the current situation. So Rose has served a purpose in a small way.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:50 AM, Jack said:

he led a lot of people down the garden path and has made a lot of money out of it.

He is an opportunist but at the same time, how do we know he's not paid by GOV types to play along with the agenda or as an influencer.

5G doesn't cause COVID

But COVID is very much part of the 5G The Great Reset.

So it't there to blacken the water.

To be honest I think Rose needs to be cancelled

There is no covid.

5G is a real threat, not a phony virus.

I wish I could have voted he is a game playing shill as I do think that's better, an opportunist reminds of the old love police guy Charlie, riding the good publicity of being "alternative" but happy to play the msm card as needed he is a grifter, and that portrait....oh dear. but life takes all sorts and I say he is harmless if not irritating to some.

Silly poll ... every one has their own definition for what a "shill" is or "game Player " means  , so the results are meaningless ....

There are really two categories 

A game player is one who is knowingly working with the cabal , following directions of unseen handlers who have a specific plan , he will be paid by them , or get cash from donations given by public ...

A grifter is an independent person , a swindler , asking for donations

Shill is an inappropriate term in connection with Rose  

noun
Shill 
  1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
    "I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"