the moment I knew that gravity was not what they tell us it is

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my two year old nephew asks questions like this, but he understands the explanation 😄

The reason the bottom part of the slinky does not start to fall immediately is that it is still being pulled upwards. The inertia of the mass of the slinky causes a delay in transmission of fall 

This 30 second clip was that final nail:    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, amy G said:

Show me where I claimed anything pushed anything.

Show anyone where you explained the simple question! 

Why do things go down, in particular apple falling from a tree. 

Explain what is weight! Explain why air pressure is low when you ascend!

8 hours ago, killing raven sun said:

my two year old nephew asks questions like this, but he understands the explanation 😄

Your two year old must be well acquainted with Bernoulli. Good on him! He might be one of the few with a bright future.

8 hours ago, Basket Case said:

This demonstrates to me that you're purely here to take the piss...

In fluid dynamics, Bernoulli's principle states that an increase in the speed of a fluid occurs simultaneously with a decrease in pressure or a decrease in the fluid's potential energy. The principle is named after Daniel Bernoulli who published it in his book Hydrodynamica in 1738.

Please don't reject this out of hand. I took a clip of the explanation of what we saw actually demonstrated. It's just 40 seconds:

On 12/10/2020 at 2:56 PM, Basket Case said:

What pushes the denser things to the bottom ? 

@amy G When does this person answer the question? Never. Because there is no answer apart from:-

Gravity.

What gives objects weight?

Gravity.

Why does object fall and accelerate?

Gravity.

Answer to all my questions.

Gravity.

Density has no force, buoyancy is caused by gravity. 

10 hours ago, amy G said:

In fluid dynamics,

Do not insult viewers by implying you understand this subject when you do not. 

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

hourglass_md_wm.gif

Yet another DEMONSTRATION of the reality that objects possessing  substance that is denser than air will go down until reaching a substance of equal or greater density and then it will stop.

Well done BC. Looks like you're getting there.

2 minutes ago, amy G said:

Yet another DEMONSTRATION of the reality that objects possessing  substance that is denser than air will go down until reaching a substance of equal or greater density and then it will stop.

You're looking at the image too deeply.
Take it at face value.
What do you see ?
😉

All I see is that gravity is a pitiful theory and for today's scientists to still even use it in scientific discussions should tell everyone how much control our rulers truly possess.

https://media.tenor.com/images/0ba4138f5abcbaa095b4bf9e4741ad8d/tenor.gifravity:

An unproven theory that claims the ability to form universes, hold them together, and to attach water to the outside of spinning, wobbling, orbiting rocks...

but cannot pull a weak, cardboard book cover towards the center of these supposed spinning, wobbling, orbiting rocks.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/19/85/65/05/img_3210.jpg

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

hourglass_md_wm.gif

3 minutes ago, Morph said:

Hey joker, how does frickin' density explain the book!

Now once again more diversion. How come it goes downwards!? What is the mechanism, density has no force. Where is the 9.8m s squared?

@Basket Casefairly sure if you keep asking this anti-science person this in bold above, you'll maybe get an answer we can all laugh about. He just ignores people when he gets his dipshittery pointed out.

He also hasn't worked out what this Sand Timer means..

• Like 1

In 1983, Professor Eric Laithwaite at Imperial College London falsified the invented and never proven "gravitational constant."

For those believing still that they are educated in these matters, please give this one a shot. Any honest posters will soon realize that there is really nothing left to say about this masonic invention to keep the wool pulled over their sheep's eyes.

9 hours ago, amy G said:

In 1983, Professor Eric Laithwaite at Imperial College London falsified the invented and never proven "gravitational constant."

This is a lie, he did not falsify such. He identifies the effect of rotation within a plane as a means to cause precession! Is there any part of science that you have not 'learned' from incompetent youtube video? On your video Laithwaite moves force to 90 degrees of spin and spin assists motion.

How does a gyroscope work? - YouTube

How Gyroscopes Work | HowStuffWorks

9 hours ago, amy G said:

For those believing still that they are educated in these matters, please give this one a shot. Any honest posters will soon realize that there is really nothing left to say about this masonic invention to keep the wool pulled over their sheep's eyes.

You are not educated in anything on this whole thread. No wonder to me that you are ignoring all my responses - but to the 'honest posters' - which does not include yourself - they would be best avoiding all your useless postings.