Jump to content

the moment I knew that gravity was not what they tell us it is


Recommended Posts

*slaps own forehead* comedy time and bflat having a 'love in' again I see.

 

Sorry. I intrude....as you were...

Edited by kj35
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This 30 second clip was that final nail:    

The reason the bottom part of the slinky does not start to fall immediately is that it is still being pulled upwards. The inertia of the mass of the slinky causes a delay in transmission of fall 

It is not BS and is perfect sense. If your way to debate is to simply deny then it is a waste of time to try explain your confusion. I can find no serious proof that all scientists are freemasons and

Posted Images

6 hours ago, alexa said:

 

What makes you think that the earth is going around the sun ?

Well apollos sky chariot was disproven by Ptolemy and the experts are always right, even when they were wrong. Everyone knows that and all the experts are in agreement. Are you stupid?

 

I can't wait until my virtual reality headset installed at birth says the time is 3020 AD, then it will be the case that the earth is dangling on an invisible string as light pours down on it from the sun. Everyone will know it. All the experts will be in agreement, and I will ask of those who don't conform their beliefs to pejority: Are you stupid?

 

Me too! I'm still smarting up since I learned democracy is fraud and the holy heavens as taught in modern christianity isn't quite exactly the way they tell it. If I get any smarter than this I might even comprehend how exposing people diagnosed with cancer to extreme levels of carcinogens can somehow make the diagnosed less inclined to die of cancer. That's how stupid I am. I wish as was as smart as the people who seem to know everything before they didnt know that they knew until some idiot pointed it out. No curviture on the actual earth as seen from earth and everyones looking for intelligent lifeforms on OTHER planets?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steph said:

I'm still smarting up since I learned democracy is fraud and the holy heavens as taught in modern christianity isn't quite exactly the way they tell it.

 

This is no time to bite the bullet with our global incremental consulting.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gravity's air bubble problem ( no problem what so ever )

 

 

I was wondering when this was going to raise it's head again, as I said you are nothing if not predictable,this has been explained to you on more than one occasion,by me and other people, the explanation hasn't changed in that short amount of time which leads me to conclude the following

 

1 you have early onset dementia

2 or the most likely, you are starting to exhibit all the signs of a terrible affliction first brought to light in a 70's Jethro Tull song,and for that I'm truly sorry for you

 

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, amy G said:

Gravity's air bubble problem:

 

 

 

 

There is no problem, only with waiting for you to answer questions that have you no explanation. 

 

You make all indignation about up and down but offer no reason. Gravity explains down, density is not a vector, it explains nothing. You also afraid to say about why heavy denser objects falls same speed as lighter not as dense object!

 

5yrWrB.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

  

15 hours ago, peter said:

the explanation hasn't changed

 

As I recently was just to explaining to @Basket Case:

I'm sorry but explanations are not demonstrable science. This has been explained over and over on this thread.

 

Science fiction writers explain things. To accept explanations in place of demonstrable proof is for low level thinkers. We need to use demonstrable science that can be observed, tested and replicated.

 

Sit back and watch the distractions keep coming, because I can assure you that not one person will come on here with any proof of this purely theoretical gravity.

 

Everything in our world can be explained perfectly once one understands the relative densities that are in play.

 

Here again, we can see gravity's problem with ping pong balls, lamp oil, rubbing alcohol, soda caps, veggie oil, beads, water, cherry tomatoes, dish soap, milk, dice, maple syrup, popcorn kernels, and corn syrup:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/41/06/6e4106e299f4a4e0c12378dae491c961.jpg

 

I don't think this gets any more clear. Hope that helped and hope you and yours are doing well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, amy G said:

I'm sorry but explanations are not demonstrable science. This has been explained over and over on this thread.

 

Do you understand what self contradiction is? 

 

5 minutes ago, amy G said:

Sit back and watch the distractions keep coming, because I can assure you that not one person will come on here with any proof of this purely theoretical gravity.

 

Ne detraction is happening, only thing happening is your wilful refusal to reply on questions!

 

5 minutes ago, amy G said:

Everything in our world can be explained perfectly once one understands the relative densities that are in play.

 

 

Density is not a force, it possesses no vector. Force given to density that makes it work is gravity.

 

5 minutes ago, amy G said:

Here again, we can see gravity's problem with ping pong balls, lamp oil, rubbing alcohol, soda caps, veggie oil, beads, water, cherry tomatoes, dish soap, milk, dice, maple syrup, popcorn kernels, and corn syrup:

 

 

This is not a problem it is explained perfectly by buoyancy. You are very ignorant of science.

 

Up is up and down is down ---------------- because?  Gravity!

  • I ask you about heavy and weight because the concept is a vector quantity. I suspect you have no education on this. A scalar quantity is the static mass of any objects. When you apply force to scalar mass, it now has weight and a vector. Gravity gives the force. Density gives no force!
  • I ask you about why objects accelerate and you are afraid to respond - density deems that as object reaches equilibrium with surrounds it slows. Therefore you are cornered.
  • I ask you you why air is different pressure for altitude and you are afraid to respond. Air has same density so no explanation for variances in altitude pressure!
  • I ask you why oxygen is not falling lower than nitrogen and you are afraid to respond. Oxygen has more mass and weight to nitrogen. You are cornered.
  • I ask you how people float in aeroplane flying. You give stupid answer that makes no explanation. Air also is in parabolic. Density is debunked on this matter alone.
  • I ask you why fall direction is down - you give stupid answer that makes no explanation. Gravity offers solution, density offers no solution as it is product of gravity!
  • I ask you why Sun and Moon float in the skies. You are afraid to answer - there is no answer.
  • I ask how Sun and Moon move in the skies. You are afraid to answer - there is no answer. Why do they not 'fall down'!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ytivarg is an unnoticed force in nature which works in the opposite way from gravity, hence the weird spelling. On strange planets people can't see there is no gravity but there is Ytivarg!

 

Instead of volumes which are materially dense falling down (such as an apple on the head of Isaac Newton), volumes which are not materially dense fall upwards causing the hydrogen to be at the planets surface and lead to be at its base!

 

If people say Ytivarg does not exist because they cannot see such a planet, they may be taking a rise out of you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Doctor What said:

 

There is no problem, only with waiting for you to answer questions that have you no explanation. 

 

You make all indignation about up and down but offer no reason. Gravity explains down, density is not a vector, it explains nothing. You also afraid to say about why heavy denser objects falls same speed as lighter not as dense object!

 

5yrWrB.gif

 

I must be missing something here. All of that pretty much closes the case on this gravity fail thread, so why hasn't this Amy G character responded to any of it?

 

It's almost as though they are an ignorant troll getting a new butthole torn for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Morph said:

I must be missing something here. All of that pretty much closes the case on this gravity fail thread, so why hasn't this Amy G character responded to any of it?

 

It's almost as though they are an ignorant troll getting a new butthole torn for them.

Personally I think it's a bit harsh calling AmyG ,AKA bflat an ignorant troll, I think the problem stems from the fact that he has been handed that many new assholes over this thread and others that confusion has obviously set in and he doesn't  know where to start. This has obviously manifested in his apparent inability to answer any reasonable question put to him in a clear concise and relevant manner.

At least not many of us can say have had a hit song written about them , amyG I didn't know you were friends with Jethero Tull, I am impressed

Link to post
Share on other sites

@peter, you are still having problems differentiating between explanations, questions, and demonstrable proof of our reality.

 

Because you said you do understand the density tower, I thin this picture might help to drive the point home... especially for an Aussie. 😉

 

https://i.redd.it/1pewc8twc1421.jpg

 

Let me know if the point is still not clear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The statement  Fuck Me , exclamation mark comes to mind , how many times do we have to see these bloody stupid pictures

In my previous post when I inter-mated you weren't a troll ,of course I was being sarcastic and you have just proved my point once again, well done

To me your just another idiot with a camera and there a plenty of them on Utube so you will fit right in

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peter said:

The statement  Fuck Me , exclamation mark comes to mind , how many times do we have to see these bloody stupid pictures

In my previous post when I inter-mated you weren't a troll ,of course I was being sarcastic and you have just proved my point once again, well done

To me your just another idiot with a camera and there a plenty of them on Utube so you will fit right in

It's sad that asking for demonstrable proof is considered "bloody stupid pictures"  by otherwise intelligent people. It's sad that actually going out in the real world and gathering demonstrable proof is considered "bloody stupid pictures"  by otherwise intelligent people.

 

But that is where they have taken our world, and the people scream science cannot even see the foolishness accepting thoery, falsified theory at that, with all the certainty of scientific fact.

 

Be well, friend.

 

 

Edited by amy G
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, amy G said:

It's sad that asking for demonstrable proof is considered "bloody stupid pictures"  by otherwise intelligent people. It's sad that actually going out in the real world and gathering demonstrable proof is considered "bloody stupid pictures"  by otherwise intelligent people.

 

It is more sad that you are afraid to answer all my questions. I am disappointed that moderating does not make this requirement, but members are able to see you losing this debate so badly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...