the moment I knew that gravity was not what they tell us it is

On 10/30/2020 at 1:13 AM, amy G said:

I am not going to respond to all the non sequiters, the straw man tactics or anything having to do with the incorrect facts we assumed were true

So every point that is made or every question that is asked , in your mind is incorrect and therefore can be disregarded and ignored.

Talk about a blinkered approach, only look for evidence to support your ill preconceived notion

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my two year old nephew asks questions like this, but he understands the explanation¬†ūüėĄ

The reason the bottom part of the slinky does not start to fall immediately is that it is still being pulled upwards. The inertia of the mass of the slinky causes a delay in transmission of fall 

This 30 second clip was that final nail:    

Posted Images

17 hours ago, amy G said:

It is called falling and has nothing to do with your imagined 'zero-g.' The plane is making what is known as parabolic maneuvers.

The air is falling also. Why do the people float? More to my point, you didn't answer my big post asking why things fall in a down direction!

I chuckled at you telling me about the parabolic flight and we together know that you haven't any explanation for this. Parabolas work very good with gravity, but have no relevance with density.

Sorry, but it is incredibly boring to explain anything to the omniscient. If you even tried to learn and stopped assuming you know everything, this would be far more enjoyable.

I know more than you when I reached 7 years old. You are not bored, you are cornered.

Why did you deliberately not answer important points for second time? 

arrows_down.jpg

That is just very crazy, at this point (3 times asking), you must explain why the Sun and the Moon hover in the skies!

You must explain how they move and why they never stop or fall down.

Questions:-

a) why does objects accelerate when they fall?

b) explain why there is lesser air at altitude, why does it not all fall down!

c) oxygen is much more denser and has higher mass than air and nitrogen why does it not all fall down to the bottom and nitrogen is lighter stops above it?

d) why is fall direction down?

e) what do you mean by heavier and weight, what is this in your model?

Edited by Doctor What
add on 1 question
17 hours ago, Doctor What said:

The air is falling also. Why do the people float? More to my point, you didn't answer my big post asking why things fall in a down direction!

I chuckled at you telling me about the parabolic flight and we together know that you haven't any explanation for this. Parabolas work very good with gravity, but have no relevance with density.

I know more than you when I reached 7 years old. You are not bored, you are cornered.

Why did you deliberately not answer important points for second time? 

arrows_down.jpg

That is just very crazy, at this point (3 times asking), you must explain why the Sun and the Moon hover in the skies!

You must explain how they move and why they never stop or fall down.

Questions:-

a) why does objects accelerate when they fall?

b) explain why there is lesser air at altitude, why does it not all fall down!

c) oxygen is much more denser and has higher mass than air and nitrogen why does it not all fall down to the bottom and nitrogen is lighter stops above it?

d) why is fall direction down?

e) what do you mean by heavier and weight, what is this in your model?

It's funny watching the omniscient not get it. Everything has been answered and examples have been given.

Up is up and down is down. This is one of the craziest parts of the story. My grandfather used to use an expression for an idiot where he would say "this guy doesn't know up from down." This is a key part of the freemason's deception as they love the idea that we (as a society) no longer know that simple and obvious difference.

Heavier is like this too. Obviously, we are talking about an amount of matter or substance in a fixed amount of space. I have explained how density works now several times. It's on you to fill in whatever blanks you still find.

Think about how earlier in this thread you kept claiming that everything falls down and completely neglected all the examples of things that do not. The helium balloon that simply floats perfectly in the middle of your room the next day is the best example for you. Think on it and try to understand that no force is there to pull it down. Understand that it has simply reached equilibrium with its surroundings. All the questions above can easily be answered once you understand this simple idea.

8 hours ago, amy G said:

It's funny watching the omniscient not get it. Everything has been answered and examples have been given.

Up is up and down is down. This is one of the craziest parts of the story. My grandfather used to use an expression for an idiot where he would say "this guy doesn't know up from down." This is a key part of the freemason's deception as they love the idea that we (as a society) no longer know that simple and obvious difference.

Heavier is like this too. Obviously, we are talking about an amount of matter or substance in a fixed amount of space. I have explained how density works now several times. It's on you to fill in whatever blanks you still find.

Think about how earlier in this thread you kept claiming that everything falls down and completely neglected all the examples of things that do not. The helium balloon that simply floats perfectly in the middle of your room the next day is the best example for you. Think on it and try to understand that no force is there to pull it down. Understand that it has simply reached equilibrium with its surroundings. All the questions above can easily be answered once you understand this simple idea.

You are a troll. This is not debate it is you, a troll, not debating. 

Up is up and down is down ---------------- because?  Gravity!

• I ask¬†you about heavy and weight because the concept is a vector quantity. I suspect you have no education on this. A scalar quantity is the static mass of any objects. When you apply force to scalar mass, it now has weight and a vector. Gravity gives the force. Density gives no force!
  • I ask you about why objects accelerate and you are afraid to respond - density deems that as object reaches equilibrium with surrounds it slows. Therefore you are cornered.
  • I ask you you why air is different pressure for altitude and you are afraid to respond. Air has same density so no explanation for variances in altitude pressure!
  • I ask you why oxygen is not falling lower than nitrogen and you are afraid to respond. Oxygen has more mass and weight to nitrogen. You are cornered.
  • I ask you how people float¬†in aeroplane flying. You give stupid answer that makes no explanation. Air also is in parabolic. Density is debunked on this matter alone.
  • I ask you why fall direction is down - you give stupid answer that makes no explanation. Gravity offers solution, density offers no solution as it is product of gravity!
  • I ask you why Sun and Moon float in the skies. You are afraid to answer - there is no answer.
  • I ask how Sun and Moon move in the skies.¬†You are afraid to answer - there is no answer. Why do they not 'fall down'!

I love it. I'm a troll or are you? Do trolls completely ignore all the answers they have asked for and continuously copy/paste the same things to destroy threads?

Density! That is all you need to answer your questions. Last chance now... why do clouds with over a million pounds of water float perfectly over your head, many times appearing absolutely motionless for hours?

I don't know for sure how the Sun and Moon move. I do know they are lights above our plane that do move. Many suggest electromagnetism as a key to this movement, but no one knows for sure.

There, now everything has been answered.

1 hour ago, amy G said:

I love it. I'm a troll or are you? Do trolls completely ignore all the answers they have asked for and continuously copy/paste the same things to destroy threads?

Yes you are. Trolls ignore all questions they cannot know.

1 hour ago, amy G said:

Density! That is all you need to answer your questions.

It is not all I need to know. I need to know why there is accelerating! I need to know why Sun and Moon hover! I need to know why people float on vomit comet! I need to know why oxygen does not fall lower than nitrogen! I ask why you have weight because density is not explanation - gravity is.

Density answer is stupid and you keep repeating this stupid answer.

1 hour ago, amy G said:

I don't know for sure how the Sun and Moon move. I do know they are lights above our plane that do move. Many suggest electromagnetism as a key to this movement, but no one knows for sure.

You don't know distance to Sun, why it moves in sky, why it stays in hover, why is can get faster on Southern countries! You cannot show flat earth map and your answers show you are cornered.

1 hour ago, amy G said:

There, now everything has been answered. 

You are are a liar. You have answered none of these questions!

1 hour ago, amy G said:

Last chance now... why do clouds with over a million pounds of water float perfectly over your head, many times appearing absolutely motionless for hours?

https://naturemuseum.org/2017/11/how-do-clouds-float/#:~:text=Clouds form when warm wet air rises and condenses in cold air.&text=Water droplets in air behave,cloud and keeps it afloat.

You need to go back to school.

1 hour ago, Doctor What said:

It is not all I need to know. I need to know why there is accelerating!

Only until terminal velocity or until the object reaches something with equal or greater density than itself. This has been explained many times.

I need to know why oxygen does not fall lower than nitrogen

For the same reason clouds with over a million pounds of water float perfectly over your head.

I need to know why people float on vomit comet!

They are falling as explained already. This is really clear trolling on your part.

You don't know distance to Sun, why it moves in sky, why it stays in hover, why is can get faster on Southern countries!

Neither do you!

You cannot show flat earth map and your answers show you are cornered.

We are discussing why gravity is not what they say it is. Now you just want to completely derail this thread.

You are are a liar. You have answered none of these questions!

The readers can decide who is lying, who has answered questions and who continues to run from the very simple ones put forth to you.

You need to go back to school.

You need to stop believing things that freemasons put on the internet and think for yourself.

4 hours ago, amy G said:

Only until terminal velocity or until the object reaches something with equal or greater density than itself. This has been explained many times.

Another dishonest posting. I have asked now 4 times why falling things accelerate and you have failed to correctly answer.

If you drop a bowling ball from on top of Empire state it accelerates down wards all the time it falls. Explain why it accelerates! You don't have explanation and is why you fail to respond without BS.

4 hours ago, amy G said:

For the same reason clouds with over a million pounds of water float perfectly over your head.

And this reason is what?

4 hours ago, amy G said:

They are falling as explained already. This is really clear trolling on your part.

WHY!! Why are they falling! They are in an aeroplane and air is also falling. Why does falling negate density?

When aeroplane moves at 500mph people and air are not moving at 500mph, so why does direction make this difference?

You are the troll and you are cornered. You know this and all who read these threads know you fail always to answer properly.

4 hours ago, amy G said:

Neither do you!

Yes I do know. I have perfect explanations that match every factor of reality. I know speed, distance and it explains all things about sun rising, eclipses for both types. You know nothing about these! When sun changes to stupid flat earth Southern summer, it must accelerate to go faster around bigger circle.

Your solution? You disclaim the map and offer no working alternate one. You are a troll.

4 hours ago, amy G said:

We are discussing why gravity is not what they say it is. Now you just want to completely derail this thread.

You ignored the posts replied to you at the start! You are not on the forum to discuss or learn, you are here to troll.

Gravity matches all observable measurements and reality, density matches nothing.

4 hours ago, amy G said:

The readers can decide who is lying, who has answered questions and who continues to run from the very simple ones put forth to you.

You are the liar and everyone who reads knows why. You are cornered.

4 hours ago, amy G said:

You need to stop believing things that freemasons put on the internet and think for yourself.

An idiot claim. I believe that which my education has taught me, which I have intelligence to verify and observations that always concur. It is high irony that you suggest I think for myself when you are a follower of internet shit. Your 'education' comes from Youtube and Facebook, it is not a surprise you use this as a compare tool for other people's learning.

All your answers are from the 12th century village idiot.

EDIT - For 5 times, explain what is weight and heavy! Mass is inert and scalar. It possesses no vector direction. Why is down the direction for falling?

Edited by Doctor What
On 11/7/2020 at 6:54 PM, Doctor What said:

Another dishonest posting. I have asked now 4 times why falling things accelerate and you have failed to correctly answer.

If you drop a bowling ball from on top of Empire state it accelerates down wards all the time it falls. Explain why it accelerates! You don't have explanation and is why you fail to respond without BS.

And this reason is what?

WHY!! Why are they falling! They are in an aeroplane and air is also falling. Why does falling negate density?

When aeroplane moves at 500mph people and air are not moving at 500mph, so why does direction make this difference?

You are the troll and you are cornered. You know this and all who read these threads know you fail always to answer properly.

Yes I do know. I have perfect explanations that match every factor of reality. I know speed, distance and it explains all things about sun rising, eclipses for both types. You know nothing about these! When sun changes to stupid flat earth Southern summer, it must accelerate to go faster around bigger circle.

Your solution? You disclaim the map and offer no working alternate one. You are a troll.

You ignored the posts replied to you at the start! You are not on the forum to discuss or learn, you are here to troll.

Gravity matches all observable measurements and reality, density matches nothing.

You are the liar and everyone who reads knows why. You are cornered.

An idiot claim. I believe that which my education has taught me, which I have intelligence to verify and observations that always concur. It is high irony that you suggest I think for myself when you are a follower of internet shit. Your 'education' comes from Youtube and Facebook, it is not a surprise you use this as a compare tool for other people's learning.

All your answers are from the 12th century village idiot.

EDIT - For 5 times, explain what is weight and heavy! Mass is inert and scalar. It possesses no vector direction. Why is down the direction for falling?

If you really cannot understand what up is and what down is, then nothing more I say can help. Relative density explains it all my friend.

20 hours ago, amy G said:

If you really cannot understand what up is and what down is, then nothing more I say can help. Relative density explains it all my friend.

I understand the force that makes things move in these directions. You are giving smartarse response and have failed to explain my questions!

a) In connection with vomit comet -  Why are they falling! They are in an aeroplane and air is also falling. Why does falling negate density?

b) When aeroplane moves at 500mph people and air are not moving at 500mph, so why does direction make this difference?

c) I have asked now 5 times why falling things accelerate and you have failed to correctly answer. If you drop a bowling ball from on top of Empire state it accelerates down wards all the time it falls. Explain why it accelerates! You don't have explanation and is why you fail to respond without BS.

d) For 5 times, explain what is weight and heavy! Mass is inert and scalar. It possesses no vector direction. Why is down the direction for falling?

https://www.thoughtco.com/highest-cities-in-the-world-1434524#:~:text=on our planet.-,The World's Highest City,around 30%2C000 to 50%2C000 people.

The World's Highest City

The highest, most notable true "city" is the mining town of La Rinconada, Peru. The community sits high in the Andes at an elevation of 16,700 feet (5100 meters) above sea level and is home to a gold rush population of somewhere around 30,000 to 50,000 people.

For this altitude air pressure is just above half of sea level, so according to your claim things must fall half as slow - despite nowhere you explaining why things fall down! If you cannot understand why your crazy claim is proven wrong you are in delusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a sec... you still have not figured out what "up" is and what "down" is? And now you are over trolling the FE thread?

I figured out this when I received basic education as small child. It was explained in perfect verified manner at high school with gravity. All mathematics relating to the gravity of all things measures correctly.  I am asking you to explain it, which of course you cannot.

Once more I repeat questions you failed to answer because you are a flat Earth troll:-

a) In connection with vomit comet -  Why are they falling! They are in an aeroplane and air is also falling. Why does falling negate density?

b) When aeroplane moves at 500mph people and air are not moving at 500mph, so why does direction make this difference?

c) I have asked now 5 times why falling things accelerate and you have failed to correctly answer. If you drop a bowling ball from on top of Empire state it accelerates down wards all the time it falls. Explain why it accelerates! You don't have explanation and is why you fail to respond without BS.

d) For 5 times, explain what is weight and heavy! Mass is inert and scalar. It possesses no vector direction. Why is down the direction for falling?

e) For high altitude city, air pressure is just above half of sea level, so according to your claim things must fall half as slow. Why is this not the situation?

f) If you drop a bowling ball from 2 stories building, next to a tennis ball. Which ball reaches the ground first?

@amy G Address question f) in this very quick video:-

Dropping Two Balls of Different Mass - YouTube

The answer is of course, the same time and your stupid density claim is debunked with no effort. I anticipate you do not acknowledge this, based on your failed history of other easy to understand things. I offer this to others for help to understand explanation:-

Which Hits The Ground First? - YouTube

On 11/7/2020 at 1:53 PM, Doctor What said:

You don't know distance to Sun, why it moves in sky, why it stays in hover, why is can get faster on Southern countries! You cannot show flat earth map and your answers show you are cornered.

Well, can you explain to us how the sun, moon, and the stars all  move in the sky ?

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Well, can you explain to us how the sun, moon, and the stars all  move in the sky ?

They move very carefully.

54 minutes ago, alexa said:

In Hudson Bay, Canada, this supposed Gravity is considerably less, I just wondered, can anyone explain to me why this is?

Probably not.

@Doctor What

UP:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXmtQvEcl491HoQGB8FZKleTh2r8oZtURKLQ&usqp=CAU

DOWN:

https://www.clker.com/cliparts/7/d/2/1/119498562897811849tasto_3_architetto_franc_01.svg.med.png

Hope that helps.

And any time that you feel like finally presenting demonstrable proof that gravity exists, feel free and I'll take a look. Or just continue with all your silly whataboutisms (that have all been answered) and I'll continue to chuckle, ok?

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Yes Alexa, this is a very long process that arose at the start of the solar system creating. I can use my own words, but others have made much clearer explanations.

How Did the Solar System Form? | Space

The Formation of the Solar System and the Structure of the Sun - YouTube

2 hours ago, amy G said:

@Doctor What

UP:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXmtQvEcl491HoQGB8FZKleTh2r8oZtURKLQ&usqp=CAU

DOWN:

https://www.clker.com/cliparts/7/d/2/1/119498562897811849tasto_3_architetto_franc_01.svg.med.png

Hope that helps.

And any time that you feel like finally presenting demonstrable proof that gravity exists, feel free and I'll take a look. Or just continue with all your silly whataboutisms (that have all been answered) and I'll continue to chuckle, ok?

You are forum troll, moderators can see this. I understand up and down and clearly requested that you explain it properly. Al, viewers can see you are scared to answer my questions, because you are not able.

I figured out this when I received basic education as small child. It was explained in perfect verified manner at high school with gravity. All mathematics relating to the gravity of all things measures correctly.  I am asking you to explain it, which of course you cannot.

Once more I repeat questions you failed to answer because you are a flat Earth troll:-

e) For high altitude city, air pressure is just above half of sea level, so according to your claim things must fall half as slow. Why is this not the situation?

f) If you drop a bowling ball from 2 stories building, next to a tennis ball. Which ball reaches the ground first?

4 hours ago, alexa said:

In Hudson Bay, Canada, this supposed Gravity is considerably less, I just wondered, can anyone explain to me why this is?

I can explain that you have been misinformed. The gravity is less , but not considerably, it is only 0.005% - it is from mass variances due to ice sheets.

Canada's Hudson Bay Has Less Gravity Than The Rest Of The World | Curly Tales

On 11/27/2020 at 12:40 PM, Doctor What said:

You are forum troll, moderators can see this. I understand up and down and clearly requested that you explain it properly. Al, viewers can see you are scared to answer my questions, because you are not able.

I figured out this when I received basic education as small child. It was explained in perfect verified manner at high school with gravity. All mathematics relating to the gravity of all things measures correctly.  I am asking you to explain it, which of course you cannot.

gravity's anvil problem:

Are you ready to provide any demonstrable proof of your cult's beliefs yet?

On 11/27/2020 at 8:24 AM, alexa said:

Well the sun is carried on Apollos sky chariot. Everyone knows that. All our experts are in agreement. What other explanation could there be? Are you stupid?

Oops, just looking at the time on my mobile phone. It says the year is 2020, so ...

Well the earth is a small blue marble in outer space which is rotating making it appear like the sun is hovering around the earth when its the earth hovering around the sun. Everyone knows that. All our experts are agreed. What other explanation could there be? Are you stupid?

Edited by Steph
Point of satire missed out without which the comment could be insulting
1 hour ago, Steph said:

Well the earth is a small blue marble in outer space which is rotating making it appear like the sun is hovering around the earth when its the earth hovering around the sun. Everyone knows that. All our experts are agreed. What other explanation could there be?

What makes you think that the earth is going around the sun ?

Edited by alexa
2 hours ago, amy G said:

gravity's anvil problem:

This is not a problem. Mercury has higher density. Neither density or buoyancy are forces, so when do you respond to the force that makes things go down?

You are forum troll, not here for debating. I have questions that you are afraid to give answers.

2 hours ago, amy G said:

Are you ready to provide any demonstrable proof of your cult's beliefs yet?

I have no cult. Explain why things go down and why they accelerate uniformly.

17 minutes ago, alexa said:

What makes you think that the earth is going around the sun ?

The motion of the Sun and planets. Are you a businessman who seeks to enroll people who are gullible? There is no reason for such a high degree of ignorance with many informed explanations shown for you.

The 10 Things That All Flat Earthers Say - YouTube