the moment I knew that gravity was not what they tell us it is

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This 30 second clip was that final nail:    

The reason the bottom part of the slinky does not start to fall immediately is that it is still being pulled upwards. The inertia of the mass of the slinky causes a delay in transmission of fall 

It is not BS and is perfect sense. If your way to debate is to simply deny then it is a waste of time to try explain your confusion. I can find no serious proof that all scientists are freemasons and

Posted Images

The reason the bottom part of the slinky does not start to fall immediately is that it is still being pulled upwards. The inertia of the mass of the slinky causes a delay in transmission of fall 

Nothing strange going on ..

• Like 1

This is very easy to explain, the tension in spring cancels the effect of gravity. This only works when spring is fully extended, as this is the place where the up tension in spring equals the down force of gravity. Tension holds at bottom during top falling.

I wish to hear your alternative explanation for gravity please.

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Nothing strange going on ..

31 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

This is very easy to explain, the tension in spring cancels the effect of gravity. This only works when spring is fully extended, as this is the place where the up tension in spring equals the down force of gravity. Tension holds at bottom during top falling.

This is great plagiarism of the freemason's BS. It makes no sense at all, but hey, it's an explanation that shows multiple times with a single search.

It only makes sense up until the point where the slinky is released and then there is nothing there. Even allowing for any additional upwards force after release, which I can offer you good luck in proving, that force must be less. This means that at least to some degree the bottom of that slinky must be falling either from gravity's force or the natural act of the slinky following spacetime. You can choose. Neither works.

37 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

I wish to hear your alternative explanation for gravity please.

Many times the simple facts of relative density have been shown.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/93/15/8c/93158c00d6f77497716f62b18be232cc.jpg

Why do air bubbles rise through water? Why does water fall through air? Except when it is heated? Why do anvils float in mercury? And why do some helium balloons after time simply float perfectly in the middle of your room?

Newton never tried our slinky experiment and he never wanted gravity as a force to be associated with himself.

Tis unconceivable that inanimate brute matter should (without the mediation of something else which is not material) operate upon & affect other matter without mutual contact; as it must if gravitation in the sense of Epicurus be essential & inherent in it. And this is one reason why I desired you would not ascribe {innate} gravity to me. That gravity should be innate inherent & {essential} to matter so that one body may act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of any thing else by & through which their action or force {may} be conveyed from one to another is to me so great an absurdity that I beleive no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it. Gravity must be caused by an agent {acting} <7v> consta{ntl}y according to certain laws, but whether this agent be material or immaterial is a question I have left to the consideration of my readers....

Original letter from Isaac Newton to Richard Bentley

Author: Isaac Newton

Source: 189.R.4.47, ff. 7-8, Trinity College Library, Cambridge, UK

http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/view/texts/diplomatic/THEM00258

5 hours ago, amy G said:

This is great plagiarism of the freemason's BS. It makes no sense at all, but hey, it's an explanation that shows multiple times with a single search.

It is not BS and is perfect sense. If your way to debate is to simply deny then it is a waste of time to try explain your confusion. I can find no serious proof that all scientists are freemasons and it is a crazy thing to make this claim. How many people exactly are you saying are all lying?

5 hours ago, amy G said:

It only makes sense up until the point where the slinky is released and then there is nothing there. Even allowing for any additional upwards force after release, which I can offer you good luck in proving, that force must be less. This means that at least to some degree the bottom of that slinky must be falling either from gravity's force or the natural act of the slinky following spacetime. You can choose. Neither works.

Do you understand what is meant - equilibrium? The upward stretch of the spring is equal to the downward pulling of gravity. When top is released, the spring must contract. Because of equilibrium, this must contract at same speed as fall.  The bottom contracts towards falling top, until there is no more tension. It is very simple physics.

Good luck in proving that upwards force from spring is less than gravity. It is not important though, because gravity is always about central point of mass. It is why people can walk. Centre of mass is changed and the body falls to next footstep. When the slinky falls and spring compresses, the centre point of mass is always changing. Objects fall with centre of mass at constant acceleration. I like this video to explain your error.

5 hours ago, amy G said:

Many times the simple facts of relative density have been shown. Why do air bubbles rise through water? Why does water fall through air? Except when it is heated? Why do anvils float in mercury? And why do some helium balloons after time simply float perfectly in the middle of your room?

All school children are educated with this. It is part of science. Denser objects weigh more and displace lighter.

Is your assertion that there is no gravity? Please kindly explain the reason for why every thing falls down.

5 hours ago, amy G said:

Newton never tried our slinky experiment and he never wanted gravity as a force to be associated with himself.

I can see nothing significant with this statement. Newton was intelligent enough to work out centre of mass of slinky and how this works perfect.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

All school children are educated with this. It is part of science. Denser objects weigh more and displace lighter.

Is your assertion that there is no gravity?

This is the problem .... Each new generation is dumber than the last , They have no ability to reason , or use logic ...They don't know is the earth is a sphere , or if space exists.

It follows that at the moment of release the top part of the slinky is accelerating downwards at 2g... 

52 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

It follows that at the moment of release the top part of the slinky is accelerating downwards at 2g... 

Good observation and accurate. As slinky falls down to bottom, spring tension decreases until the fall is now 1g when tension is gone and all of the slinky falls. The important point is centre of mass in slinky all falls at 1g in straight line.

56 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

I would like to thank those above that replied to this topic in a sensible manner.

I was unable to.

The manifest ignorance of anything to do with maths and physics from the FE believers does my head in and makes me angry.

Yes David said it well with the statement the arrogance of ignorance

On 10/26/2020 at 5:47 PM, amy G said:

This 30 second clip was that final nail:

If you hang an apple on a string out of your window .... does the apple fall to the Earth ?
No.
Not unless the strings falls apart.
Same thing.

In the OP, if the bottom of the slinky stayed where it was after the rest of the slinky fell to the ground then I would be impressed .. but it doesn't, once the suspension above is broken the bottom of the slinky falls as expected.

Edited by rideforever
8 hours ago, amy G said:

Many times the simple facts of relative density have been shown.

Yes they have, and it is true that some are a lot more dense than others relatively speaking

If nothing your predictable, same monotonous shit different thread

Edited by peter
On 10/27/2020 at 9:17 AM, Doctor What said:

Please kindly explain the reason for why every thing falls down.

I am not going to respond to all the non sequiters, the straw man tactics or anything having to do with the incorrect facts we assumed were true as children, but it is worth mentioning that I just pointed out above the response you provided that this is simply not true. In other words, everything certainly does not fall down!

From above:

Why do air bubbles rise through water?

Why does water fall through air? Except when it is heated?

Why do anvils float in mercury?

And why do some helium balloons after time simply float perfectly in the middle of your room?

Are these some kind of anti-gravity devices in your world? Did watch David Blaine when he showed the world his anti-gravity tech?

https://dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com/cnn/c_fill,g_auto,w_1200,h_675,ar_16:9/https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200902213442-david-blaine-wild-helium-balloon-ride-stunt-moos-pkg-ebof-vpx-00002920.jpg

On 10/27/2020 at 9:17 AM, Doctor What said:

I can see nothing significant with this statement.

Let me explain the significance for you. He did not want the idea of an imagined force being attached to his theory and truly believed it so great an absurdity that he beleived no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it.

10 hours ago, amy G said:

I am not going to respond to all the non sequiters, the straw man tactics or anything having to do with the incorrect facts we assumed were true as children, but it is worth mentioning that I just pointed out above the response you provided that this is simply not true. In other words, everything certainly does not fall down!

From above:

And why do some helium balloons after time simply float perfectly in the middle of your room?

Are these some kind of anti-gravity devices in your world? Did watch David Blaine when he showed the world his anti-gravity tech?

Let me explain the significance for you. He did not want the idea of an imagined force being attached to his theory and truly believed it so great an absurdity that he beleived no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it.

I asked you to explain why things fall down and you say to me they don't fall down. You are joking with me or being a troll. Everything falls to the surface at 9.8m s squared. If you do not understand buoyancy and magic tricks from Blaine then I am not wasting my time by teaching you this. Go and buy physics tutorials. So, what makes us stay on the ground and fall off buildings? I am assuming you can explain it all without making me laugh.

11 hours ago, amy G said:

As you know full well  these questions have been answered more than once click bait and here that are again , what a surprise

Edited by peter
14 hours ago, Doctor What said:

asked you to explain why things fall down and you say to me they don't fall down.

No, you asked why everything falls down. You are employing a logical fallacy we call begging the question. As shown multiple times now, everything does not fall down.

Everything falls to the surface at 9.8m s squared.

Except here:

And we still have not figured out these simple whys:

If you do not understand buoyancy and magic tricks from Blaine then I am not wasting my time by teaching you this.

That was not a trick. The balloons were filled with one of the most well known anti-gravity devices we call helium.

So, what makes us stay on the ground and fall off buildings?

The simple fact that we are heavier than the medium we exist inside of. In other words, humans are heavier than the air.

Note that if one jumps from a building, one will only fall until something of equal or greater density is there to stop the falling. In this case, the ground.

I am assuming you can explain it all without making me laugh.

I doubt this as you are in to deep. Laugh it off all you like.

18 hours ago, amy G said:

No, you asked why everything falls down. You are employing a logical fallacy we call begging the question. As shown multiple times now, everything does not fall down.

You are dodging this question. Explain why an apple falls down to the ground and stop playing your games.

Except here:

This is called buoyancy - I have suggestion for you to go and receive some education on this.

And we still have not figured out these simple whys:

Archimedes figured out the simple whys - you must go read some education on this.

That was not a trick. The balloons were filled with one of the most well known anti-gravity devices we call helium.

I am tired to say again - buoyancy. 

Now I must ask you a simple question - why does the balloons slow down as they rise higher up?

The simple fact that we are heavier than the medium we exist inside of. In other words, humans are heavier than the air.

Please define for me how we are heavy. Steel is heavier than water - go and watch some boats.

Note that if one jumps from a building, one will only fall until something of equal or greater density is there to stop the falling. In this case, the ground.

Can you explain why this is problem for gravity?

I doubt this as you are in to deep. Laugh it off all you like.

I shall laugh, and I shall also ask you one again to offer your new theory for the science world of what makes apples fall down.

On your first post, why did you not answer many posts explaining for you?

On 10/31/2020 at 10:55 AM, Doctor What said:

You are dodging this question. Explain why an apple falls down to the ground and stop playing your games.

I dodged nothing and you continue to move goal posts.

The same reason people can jump from buildings. The apple is heavier than the medium surrounding it. When the apple finds something of equal or greater density, the ground, it will stop falling.

This is called buoyancy - I have suggestion for you to go and receive some education on this.

Why does gravity not pull all these things towards the center of our imagined sphere? Stop dodging yourself.

Archimedes figured out the simple whys - you must go read some education on this.

I am quite familiar with Archimedes work. Can you stop dodging and answer the questions in your own words or not?

Steel is heavier than water - go and watch some boats.

I have watched many. Why does gravity not pull these "heavier than water" objects through the ocean?

Can you explain why this is problem for gravity?

It is simply fact that gravity is not necessary to explain any of this.

On your first post, why did you not answer many posts explaining for you?

They were all simply plagiarizing freemason BS they found on the internet. I responded to one, the rest were exactly the same.

Edited by amy G
1 hour ago, amy G said:

I dodged nothing and you continue to move goal posts.

You have sneaky not answered one question. What do you mean heavier? Your being impossible, I want you to show me your reason other than gravity.

So far you say it is everybody falling because they are heavier. That is just very crazy, at this point, you must explain why the Sun and the Moon hover in the skies!

You must explain how they move and why they never stop or fall down.

1 hour ago, amy G said:

Why does gravity not pull all these things towards the center of our imagined sphere? Stop dodging yourself. I am quite familiar with Archimedes work. Can you stop dodging and answer the questions in your own words or not?

You cannot be familiar with Archimedes if you ask such a question. These objects are all subject to upward force equivalent to their different densities

1 hour ago, amy G said:

I have watched many. Why does gravity not pull these "heavier than water" objects through the ocean?

You dodge the point again and I know why. Steel is heavier than water, you must answer why density doesn't pull them down.

1 hour ago, amy G said:

It is simply fact that gravity is not necessary to explain any of this.

All forgetting the very important question you dodge about weight.

1 hour ago, amy G said:

They were all simply plagiarizing freemason BS they found on the internet. I responded to one, the rest were exactly the same.

Here is a reality check for you. In history many millions of scientists understand how gravity works. None of these think the crazy density works. 

You are a single person on a forum and you expect to call all of those scientists all liars or incompetence and you must be right? And please desist from this very stupid claim of being freemasons.

Questions:-

a) why does objects accelerate when they fall?

b) explain why there is lesser air at altitude, why does it not all fall down!

c) oxygen is much more denser and has higher mass than air and nitrogen why does it not all fall down to the bottom and nitrogen is lighter stops above it?

On 11/1/2020 at 6:54 PM, Doctor What said:

What do you mean heavier?

Wow

I want you to show me your reason other than gravity.

Density.

You have been shown this through multiple examples.

You dodge the point again and I know why. Steel is heavier than water, you must answer why density doesn't pull them down.

Density does not pull anything. No magic force does this. The density of an object simply 'decides' where in our space that object will reside. Like the balloon filled with helium that eventually just hovers in the middle of a room.

Here is a reality check for you. In history many millions of scientists understand how gravity works. None of these think the crazy density works. 

You are a single person on a forum and you expect to call all of those scientists all liars or incompetence and you must be right? And please desist from this very stupid claim of being freemasons.

They are not all in on it, most are just ignorant and freemasonry is absolutely in control of this narrative and they have been from the go.

Edited by amy G

Wow

You have dodged again the question. Define for me what do you mean by weight.

Density. You have been shown this through multiple examples.

I have been shown by you nothing. Variations on density mean nothing because you fail to explain one important thing. 

Why does everything with more density go in down direction? 

Density does not pull anything. No magic force does this. The density of an object simply 'decides' where in our space that object will reside. Like the balloon filled with helium that eventually just hovers in the middle of a room.

Where in space according to what? Why should heavy objects be going in down direction?

They are not all in on it, most are just ignorant and freemasonry is absolutely in control of this narrative and they have been from the go.

Millions of scientists are ignorant because of your crazy theories? You are a big comedian.

Why did you deliberately not answer important points? 

arrows_down.jpg

That is just very crazy, at this point, you must explain why the Sun and the Moon hover in the skies!

c) oxygen is much more denser and has higher mass than air and nitrogen why does it not all fall down to the bottom and nitrogen is lighter stops above it?

7 hours ago, Doctor What said:

@amy GExplain for me how people float on the weightless aeroplane?

It is called falling and has nothing to do with your imagined 'zero-g.' The plane is making what is known as parabolic maneuvers.

Sorry, but it is incredibly boring to explain anything to the omniscient. If you even tried to learn and stopped assuming you know everything, this would be far more enjoyable.

Edited by amy G
19 hours ago, Doctor What said:

You have dodged again the question. Define for me what do you mean by weight.

I have been shown by you nothing. Variations on density mean nothing because you fail to explain one important thing. 

Why does everything with more density go in down direction? 

Where in space according to what? Why should heavy objects be going in down direction?

Millions of scientists are ignorant because of your crazy theories? You are a big comedian.

Why did you deliberately not answer important points? 

arrows_down.jpg

That is just very crazy, at this point, you must explain why the Sun and the Moon hover in the skies!

Don't worry about it mate ,he will just ignore any valid point ,answer nothing and repeat the same shit over and over until you get pissed off and give up