The Economist ... The World in 2020 (or any other years)

The Economist magazine was and possibly still is owned by the Rothschilds family. They are usually represented at the secretive

Bilderberg Conferences every year.

Can any sleuths work out if their publication at the end of 2019 gave any clues to the devastating Scamdemic we are seeing today in 2020.

UK_COVER_2020_512px.jpg?v=1574367481

I haven't done enough research myself yet. There are videos about this front cover, but is there a link to Corona?

Other years and other events are welcome. If I remember correctly they knew about the Paris terrorist attacks circa 2015, before they happened.

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

The Economist magazine was and possibly still is owned by the Rothschilds family. They are usually represented at the secretive

Bilderberg Conferences every year.

Can any sleuths work out if their publication at the end of 2019 gave any clues to the devastating Scamdemic we are seeing today in 2020.

UK_COVER_2020_512px.jpg?v=1574367481

I haven't done enough research myself yet. There are videos about this front cover, but is there a link to Corona?

Other years and other events are welcome. If I remember correctly they knew about the Paris terrorist attacks circa 2015, before they happened.

In September, Robert Odeck of the Observation Deck Youtube channel interviewed "J" who has a numerology background and who claims to have decoded the front page of the Economist magazine above.

"J" believes that asteriod 18VP1 may bring chaos in the final quarter of 2020 - he thinks that this coming weekend (closest to Halloween) could be particularly pivotal. You may wonder how this relates to coronavirus but some pandemics throughout history - e.g. Justinian's Plague and the Black Death - have been linked to asteroids and other unusual celestial phenomena.

The interview also links in with Robert's previous video ('1666 vs 2020 Part 1') which covered the theme of the 1666 Great Fire of London and the great reset which took place after the devastation of the plague and the fire. I posted Part 1 in the Great Reset thread.

• Thanks 1

Also “recession” is in there.  SDGs is sustainable development goals.  

MODI EXPO is a showcase of the very latest in defense.   On the site of “who should exhibit” is:

• Medical, Health & Biotech

• Mega Cities & Smart Cities
    • AI, Big Data, Analytics
    • Blockchain & Data Sharing amongst other things

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/pm-modi-to-inaugurate-defence-expo-2020-in-lucknow-today/articleshow/73950607.cms

Also, and this is a little off the beaten path, MODIE is a character in the Netflix show Top Boy, who was killed by police.  “He was told not to move by the police but he raised his hand to his eye because it was hurting.”

https://top-boy.fandom.com/wiki/Modie

Edited by Michi713
1 hour ago, Michi713 said:

I remember looking at it and noting Project Nightengale at the bottom.  Google gathered millions of Americans’ health data.  Guess that was the test run for what’s up now.

Thanks. That's an important link in the UK.  The UK Government built or created many extra hospitals in April 2020 to

cope with "Covid" patients, most of which were never used. They called them NIGHTINGALE HOSPITALS.

https://www.niok.net/the-economist-the-world-in-2020-cover-secrets.html/the-economist-the-world-in-2020-cover-secrets-bitcoin

The-Economist-The-World-in-2020-cover-se

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1