WTF?

Sure that has people’s attention! LoL.

So:- Without The Farms Where’s The Food? Without The Foresters Where’s The Forests?

I have since the age of 14 worked in sustainable Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture and continue to do so (long hours in all weathers) but noticed in the last 12 months much nonsense panic about animals being bad for the world and we should all become Vegans. (Without seeming rude those who consume beans/pulses produce much methane gases) Most of the Vegan/Vegetarian friends I know have never planted a single potato and would starve should supplies be stopped from across the world where most of this food is grown. 

There seems to be a large amount of the virus in Meat packing places but none in Vegan processing places which is odd and Microsoft man wishes to produce so called fake food in warehouses with high use of resources such as electric and water.

I think it’s time the public started growing nice home produced organic vegetables and starting new allotments (fresh food and an exercise method to avoid lockdowns and make new friends) and also purchasing from local small farms instead of large stores.

Certain animals breeds are rare and been on this world a long time and would die out should some people not consume them. (Iron Age Pigs/Scottish Highland Cattle/Old English Goats) I have owned and cared for these breeds and improved grass pastures for bird species and bees/butterflies and also improved future native broadleaved woodlands. I did run some courses until this virus nonsense prevented people attending to help and learn and see where food comes from and there is more to life than plastic food in the large shops.

I noticed there are some posts on this forum about people suffering from mental health issues and to work outside and be with nature is healing to humans and we know from some of those visitors how much life improved from dirt under the nails and cooking on a open log fire. 

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Woodsman said:

There seems to be a large amount of the virus in Meat packing places but none in Vegan processing places which is odd

The virus doesn't exist in the 'places', only the 'people' that work there.

But yes, it is odd that there can suddenly be an 'outbreak' of the virus amongst workers in particular places.

But the 'outbreak' only starts when employees get "tested". Want to get somewhere shut down fast? Easy, just 'test' all the employees, and make sure at least one gets a 'positive' result. That's all it takes. Because if just one person 'has it', the company has to be forced to shut down their premises for several days so a 'deep clean' can be done. That's just how ridiculous this has all become.

• Like 1

I think eating meat is a personal choice. If someone wants to consume low vibrational food it's up to them. As for breeds dyeing out maybe that is better than a lifetime on death row.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I think eating meat is a personal choice. If someone wants to consume low vibrational food it's up to them. As for breeds dyeing out maybe that is better than a lifetime on death row.

Cows and sheep are not "dying out"

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

We're all on death row here Deisel. How do you feel about giving up those organs for the tribe! Lower the population and provide millions of pounds worth of human tissue to save the economy, lower co2 emissions and contribute to reducing population. Those vegan values fail to accomodate the tribal conscience that neccessitate the liberation of livestock one we are done exploiting them. Hey cows! You know how we have been breeding you for food? MOOO? We'll we're done with eating you and milking you and making jackets out of you, you'll have to just die out because we've decided to have a clear conscience by not eating you. These creatures are in precarious positions they cant do anything about. Dont just be vegan. Sponsor a cow sanctuary where cows can live free from exploiation.

I have a sister who is vegan....  I guess she doesnt consume foods of low vibrational value.... So I wonder why she is such a negative individual. 

9 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The virus doesn't exist in the 'places', only the 'people' that work there.

But yes, it is odd that there can suddenly be an 'outbreak' of the virus amongst workers in particular places.

But the 'outbreak' only starts when employees get "tested". Want to get somewhere shut down fast? Easy, just 'test' all the employees, and make sure at least one gets a 'positive' result. That's all it takes. Because if just one person 'has it', the company has to be forced to shut down their premises for several days so a 'deep clean' can be done. That's just how ridiculous this has all become.

I`m guessing there is a lot of genetic material in a slaughter house... which could account for some positive PCR tests  ( not testing for a virus), just a thought. It`s the tests that are the problem...

Apologies I knew this might touch some raw nerves but I did talk to the UK Vegan Society and challenge them to provide 12 months food to 4 people (I offered some free organic land a Glasshouse which could be heated with a woodstove) and was told impossible task. I think it’s unsustainable to ship vegetables/nuts/drinks/food from thousands of miles and often countries where people struggle to feed themselves instead of visiting a local TRADITIONAL farm which produces vegetables and has some animals (all of which have names and are well cared) instead of complaining about commercial industrial places.

Here there is a natural fresh lake with (introduced centuries ago Brown Trout) There are too many small fish so these have to be fished to allow space to mature and instead of wasting them locals consume them as good to preserve movement. (Rural people walk much and live long lives)  

I have protected and improved grasslands for the future and it is such a pleasure to watch birds (Barn Owls/Eagles hunting over traditional wildflower meadows which would have become overgrown had animals been stopped from grazing. These areas also provide good carbon sinks which is now becoming a modern concern. 

I have a Vegan friend in Austria and she will ONLY consume food from within a 30 miles radius and struggles with a varied diet in wintertime and sometimes has health problems because of ethical conscience.