Muzzle Madness.

This afternoon I saw a mature couple driving down a rural road with closed windows and both wearing masks and face shields. Normal life around here with no lockdowns and no muzzle wearing so the world is going total madness. I am told certain supermarkets in England and Wales are now wrapping section of products in plastic and hazard tape as considered non vital sales. Who are the idiots running this shops?

46 minutes ago, Woodsman said:

This afternoon I saw a mature couple driving down a rural road with closed windows and both wearing masks and face shields. Normal life around here with no lockdowns and no muzzle wearing so the world is going total madness. I am told certain supermarkets in England and Wales are now wrapping section of products in plastic and hazard tape as considered non vital sales. Who are the idiots running this shops?

I have had enough of this mask madness, 8 months that I enter in a shop and I don't see in face the owners, the cashiers.

People who drive in mask drive very badly.

what's this country you Brits are living in, seriously ?... between the usual "agree&close' over cookies, the 'subscribe' pop-up window plus a third one for being using an ad-blocker I can't access any media site from UK... 

I wished to know more about the 'non essential item' sale ban as it's been pointed out here but not further documented or explained... what's the point of this ultimate abuse of authority to prevent people from buying ???... and what kind of stuff is more concerned ? 

can't edit our posts anymore... ? 

anyway I wanted to add that it's like with these foreign police forces I just read were noticed during protests, seems to me such crucial things are just let go almost 'unnoticed' while focus is made on wide theories through so much material that it would take one day to check it all for each topic... why not focusing on raw information too or instead when there's some popping-up by chance ? 

national police forces are assumed to speak the local tongue, I guess it should read somewhere in law texts...