Moving Fast Now - NHS staff to be vaccinated early December followed by over-80s

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/13016658/nhs-staff-could-get-covid-vaccine-in-weeks/amp/

END IN SIGHT? 

NHS staff ‘set to get Covid vaccine in WEEKS as Government prepares mass roll-out before Christmas’

• 23:43, 24 Oct 2020
  • Updated

NHS staff are set to get a coronavirus vaccine within weeks as the Government prepares a mass roll-out before Christmas, according to reports.

An NHS Trust chief is said to have sent his staff an email which outlines how a national vaccination programme could start in “early December”.

⚠️ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates

Oxford University is developing the vaccine with AstraZenecaCredit: Getty Images - Getty

Glen Burley, chief executive of George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust in Warwickshire, told staff that a “coronavirus vaccine should be available this year”, according to the Mail on Sunday.

He added that NHS staff are set to be “prioritised prior to Christmas”.

In his memo, he wrote: “Our Trust, alongside NHS organisations nationally, has been told to be prepared to start a Covid-19 staff vaccine programme in early December.

“The latest intelligence states a coronavirus vaccine should be available this year with NHS staff prioritised prior to Christmas.

“The vaccine is expected to be given in two doses, 28 days apart.”

'VACCINE BEFORE XMAS'

Mr Burley urged staff to get their flu jab by the end of November in order to qualify for any coronavirus vaccine.

Oxford University and pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca are developing the jab and the Government has already purchased 100million doses.

Plans suggest frontline NHS staff and care workers will receive the jab first, followed by people aged over 80.

David Eltringham, managing director at George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust, told the paper: “We don't have a definite date for delivery of the vaccine, but we are making ready to deploy the vaccine from the beginning of December

Cont

• Thanks 1

See how much Uncle Bill cares about us all .... He's put a lot of his own money into this company ,to rush things through to make sure we get a nice Christmas present .  He's a real Philanthropist

Bill Gates commits $750M to help Oxford vaccinate the world ...

Jun 5, 2020 — AstraZeneca noted there were late-stage trials due to begin in a number of countries. “AstraZeneca recognises that the vaccine may not work but ......

I doubt if the shots for the NHS staff will have anything nasty in them , they need these people on their feet to inject the rest , and to show us " See, I took it , and I'm fine" 
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

See how much Uncle Bill cares about us all .... He's put a lot of his own money into this company ,to rush things through to make sure we get a nice Christmas present .  He's a real Philanthropist

Bill Gates commits $750M to help Oxford vaccinate the world ...

Jun 5, 2020 — AstraZeneca noted there were late-stage trials due to begin in a number of countries. “AstraZeneca recognises that the vaccine may not work but ......

I doubt if the shots for the NHS staff will have anything nasty in them , they need these people on their feet to inject the rest , and to show us " See, I took it , and I'm fine" 

I was about to say the same thing. They'll get water and the rest will get poison.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Hospitals will have no patients and no staff.

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Had similar thoughts guys. One of these statements will be correct. Just depends what their intentions are. If the NHS staff fell ill then the hospitals would fall to pieces. Is this what they want hmm,

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Here's an interesting question, why would the UK Government have purchased 100 million 'doses' of this vaccine, for a country with a population of 67 million? 🤔

The real UK population could be 85 million, 15 million spare doses?  Some to get double shots?

From 13 years ago.

City Eye: Facts on a plate: our population is at least 77 million

It is the statistic that dare not speak its name, though eventually it must. It has huge ramifications for the civil and political life of this country, the health of the equity markets and, most immediately, the residential property market. So don't forget you read it here first: the population of the UK is presently somewhere between 77 and 80 million.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/comment/city-eye-facts-on-a-plate-our-population-is-at-least-77-million-5328454.html

51 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Here's an interesting question, why would the UK Government have purchased 100 million 'doses' of this vaccine, for a country with a population of 67 million? 🤔

Why purchase a vaccine that hasn't been approved yet?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Saved said:

I was about to say the same thing. They'll get water and the rest will get poison.

Failing to properly sequence the virus, ignoring t-cell immunity, failing to trial it on the elderly  lack of genuine peer review of the processess thay are using and water would probably give the desired result by the vaccine companies which appears to be boosting their annual profits and initiating a society reliant on continuous medical profiling now and into the future.

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Why purchase a vaccine that hasn't been approved yet?

Quite right. And before it supposedly works.

It is like buying a house before it is built, "off-plan" with no actual plan and planning mission.

What happens if someone over 80 refuses? My grandmother who is in her 80s has said she will not have the vaccine, or any flu vaccine. What will the consequences be? They can’t strap her down and force it at this stage of tyranny 

30 minutes ago, Seeker said:

What happens if someone over 80 refuses? My grandmother who is in her 80s has said she will not have the vaccine, or any flu vaccine. What will the consequences be? They can’t strap her down and force it at this stage of tyranny 

Tbh i think they force it on you passivly, meaning you will get a health passport (as reported), which then is required to go shopping,go to work, fly,attend events and so on.

If you dont get a vaccine you cant do all this stuff anymore.

Obviously you still can send everything you need via mail to your home, which is a workarround at first.

But you will be left out of society.

So whats left will be a small minority, because obviously you need to work to make money and money to buy food. Many cannot dismiss that even when they are against vaccines.

Is it apllied immediatly everywhere? I dont know

Is it step by step? I dont know that either

Anything is possible at this point.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Michael said:

Tbh i think they force it on you passivly, meaning you will get a health passport (as reported), which then is required to go shopping,go to work, fly,attend events and so on.

If you dont get a vaccine you cant do all this stuff anymore.

Obviously you still can send everything you need via mail to your home, which is a workarround at first.

But you will be left out of society.

So whats left will be a small minority, because obviously you need to work to make money and money to buy food. Many cannot dismiss that even when they are against vaccines.

Is it apllied immediatly everywhere? I dont know

Is it step by step? I dont know that either

Anything is possible at this point.

It will be step by step like you said, until we collectively say no 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The OP says everyone will get 2 shots , I guess of the same vaccine ... So that's enough for 50 Million people ....

A search suggests this is not for  children 

Children will not likely see a coronavirus vaccine until late ...

Oct 2, 2020 — Kids are not little adults, they have very different immune systems, and you might need to have a completely different kind of vaccine for kids,” .

So  there's your 50 Million . 

The true UK population cannot be far from the official 66.6 M .... very hard to fix this number , just too many separate ways to check ,,,amount of food consumed nationally .... number of dwellings ...number of deaths ... cars on the road.
Edited by oz93666