Jump to content

Non-Essential Items Wrapped in Cling Film 🤔 Off Limits 🔥 War on the Human Psyche 🦋


Recommended Posts

Nothing to see here. Move along now...

The Nazis went too far with book burning.

B283D2BD-EEC6-46CF-B3D6-438F44345E7C.jpeg.39ec0928fa5248e0e611c6f8f3bea86e.jpeg

07F5111B-C30C-4EF0-876A-8DE24C7A9919.jpeg.8f88e5240087248ad679b81286fbe0dc.jpeg

 

Instead, in an up right, virtues and Liberal manner, we use Kindle as our kindling to dominate the publishing market and crippling all opposition whom, like most other businesses have to work for profit and not for the tentacles of Intelligence Agencies, planting cameras and bugs within all people’s homes and having them voluntary desire such a state of affairs believing themselves to be "SMART" and phase out the books and authors we just don't like and those still left on supermarket shelves, instead of going through all that more obvious horror and well known aspects of fascism, like taking out the books and burning them, surrounded by a police military state and any twat wanting to feel a sense of power and control over other human beings and feel that power surge to them numb skulls they may confuse as kundalini energy of awakening, we just wrap them up in clingfilm. Unless they’re books on Marxism 🤞🏻
Phase out what’s left until human behaviour has become modified, socially engineered because it’s been accepted.


5EB7F8E0-4376-49F8-8D4C-565ABD4A4219.jpeg.2e91917f860431331615fab6f2ed7101.jpeg

 

Not allow anyone to purchase them and if they even tried, we will have a bunch of lockdown inspectors kneel on the knecks to await for real police arrive, potential taser them and kill their babies in the process of their abomination, a horrific crime of attempted purchase of “non-essential items”, like books on the 🌈 Holy Spirit 🕊 🙏
"Where we're going, we don't need roads" 🤫
Our divine path is already written in stone!

 

31BB070D-9BBC-427F-864E-ADC93AB730DF.jpeg.9914e58454c7a60b360b0366e3754923.jpeg


 FF50E8AE-C169-491B-8A34-8468EF9250E4.jpeg.3856767be97bdabb486cdb8a7842e9b4.jpeg

 

🌈 Cupid & Psyche

1EE8A6BC-C457-45B3-B638-5C56E81E31AB.jpeg.79e550251884671b17d8f2afcf763ea0.jpeg

There’s a war on the human psyche 🦋 and our divine spark 🕊 spirit

Ironically, this war has been born out of mortals trying to drink from the nectar of the Gods, ambrosia, to hijack nature, our ground of being and to control and direct society through technological means, toward our “evolution” - someone else’s idea of our evolution
Play Gods themselves and become immortal.

Trust your intuition, your divine spark, don’t be divided or driven by blind disobedient lust or worship of authority beyond yourself ✌️
 


🌈 Why the Rainbow Symbolism? 🕊 

Nothing wrong with any of this? 
This form of corruption absolutely stinks. World’s completely insane!
Meanwhile, tasers are being massively rolled out for the Police State for anyone who doesn’t immediately comply with demands of authority.
This all being accelerated during a phoney pandemic though has nothing to do with a conspiracy, it’s only a theory?
Just like the theory that tasers are actually good for babies and pregnant women... 🤔

 

South Wales police defend use of Taser on pregnant woman

Leanne Perrett, 35, lost her baby after officer fired stun gun at her during fracas
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/oct/21/south-wales-police-defend-use-of-taser-on-pregnant-woman?fbclid=IwAR2zaHaq67CITwLlLDikgQ9MABP-p_O846XSTUSicd4tiJXmZIaidYafV1Y


70076493-16FE-4CF3-8CB3-DEC54F7B132E.jpeg.b75c1007dbdfbc3f138695f08576714d.jpeg

 

I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?"

Jen Laker


CDC Article Admits ‘Virus’ Is Computer-Generated & Couldn’t Infect Human Cells – David Icke Dot-Connector (Please Share)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ae4A8zjy1Kdi/

∴ Nothing to see here. That’s not a 666 Symbol 😆 

6065EEA4-3C76-4AF7-9A0E-1382235EFA61.jpeg.15c552bf51f0c008e2815b2057194e6a.jpeg

4F10323D-BE12-4F34-9879-D45473A01155.jpeg.2e5b4ae7794dc8f27f007d71a491ade4.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
WANNA GET REAL MAD?!?!
THEY'RE DOING THIS TO CHILDREN.
MAKING THEM EARN AIR.
FFS. STOP TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP.
THIS IS END TIMES.
THESE PEOPLE ARE BEAST LEVEL - DEMONIC.
14BC94A2-B148-49BA-95A0-CA9F9466E0C1.jpeg.4af7191e7ba04a785260c781f7489184.jpeg
 
FC4EC6D5-2C39-4EFE-B0F5-CE0631B151DA.jpeg.650fafa8577a526b49ca5eda08ac4e26.jpeg0DEABA4A-5CFC-47D8-84B6-BFB430BBC8E1.jpeg.e1ffb7d5ab4c77324b78cd7716d377ea.jpeg
A61E4614-9E99-4405-9089-31479E9B8199.jpeg.08d1538232611da5848b08d2faeb81d6.jpeg

The World as it exists today - In the Mouth of Madness  - “New Jerusalem/Zion

 

E72076FD-9B38-459F-90B1-C0D205777E7B.jpeg.23eaf34addc7a743b169962331ed4a23.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK
Link to post
Share on other sites

Im furious, glad im not living in wales but i am steaming because i have family and friends there. I would do a naked demonstration if clothes are not deemed essential. 

 

If books are not deemed essential i would take my book collection to the offices of the psycho's that are doing this and make a nice fire pile close by.

 

Hope the people of wales are going to find ways of non compliance. It is the only way to end this nonsense. Virtue signalling, reset, scam agenda. Nice thread Danny, the madness continues......

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alnitak said:

Im furious, glad im not living in wales but i am steaming because i have family and friends there. I would do a naked demonstration if clothes are not deemed essential. 

 

If books are not deemed essential i would take my book collection to the offices of the psycho's that are doing this and make a nice fire pile close by.

 

Hope the people of wales are going to find ways of non compliance. It is the only way to end this nonsense. Virtue signalling, reset, scam agenda. Nice thread Danny, the madness continues......


Same but I suspect this is planned for as many places as possible and they're trial running it!

If they can get away with it I’m sure they’ll do it.
But, can we really imagine this happening at Christmas or is that the whole idea? 🤔

 

If they push everyone online and like they did in Liverpool, quite obviously in my opinion, following protests, they pulled the power off causing electricity disruption with outages.

A reminder of who’s in control.
The same could happen again with power but more likely to impact a wider area, some sort of virus that sabotages the internet...

Electricity would, although it appears counterintuitive to many as should  the internet, would act as a great catalyst for this IoT SMART Grid to be rolled out “to rebuild” not to mention the true devastation such would cause.
Call em COVID Deaths!

People essentially need to be made to lose something to realise what they had and their dependency on it, then, that thing can be chased and pursued back, we then enter that technocracy willingly, rather than going from here, many simply won’t and couldn’t accept it.

 

That will set into affect a state of anarchy and shortages within supermarkets, as everyone will immediately go there following such internet disruption, it’s like we are being setup for this like as a state of dependency like a drug, that’s what the whole technocracy is...

 

1044B858-C776-4924-B2FC-A04D18CC2AAA.jpeg.45daafa8d4abe08cd01b0af9c1b82b3b.jpeg

 

How many fast food places are running on internet orders now and you can’t physically go around into the shop?

If this happened many places could quite easily run out of food fast, as people would scramble around physically to such places and get the last remaining food and transport of more foods and the economy would be truly fucked and the military police state enter. It’s not a matter of spontaneity but being designed to happen if it does because this shit is of course preventable. It’s only predictable because of a Systematic Plan and logical step to exercise power and influence over people.

 

It’s a reminder of who’s in control and like this “virus, in real life” COVID-19, such an internet virus could justify drastic reformation of the internet 🤯 same with electrical grids, some of which are so old they where never built in the first place to survive EMP Attacks because EMPs weren’t even known to exist (Electromagnetic Pulse) it was identified testing Atom Bombs!

Good old Problem - Reaction - Solution, a far greater state of dependency will be created on those behind this system of control.

 

03DD9BED-2281-4FD1-AA6E-24FBEBF9516A.jpeg.7abc2f9216cb026a43bb1e52be2de195.jpeg

 

I think it’s usual in Scotland I’m not sure about Wales, where generally, this sort of bs happens COVID or no COVID with alcohol and they put up barriers to say you can’t buy alcohol and they’re only allowed to sell it between specific hours.

I know they’ve fucked about with this anyhow in Wales now as well.

I thought what absolute bs back then, if the shops open you should be able to buy whatever you want that’s available while you’re there and then.

This takes that to a whole other level of madness.

 

18003CAD-408E-447B-8831-BA219E6B133F.jpeg.b637a6092d9454e4b55f923a7e484bb7.jpeg

9D40803F-4FB1-4B9E-87CC-F3767FBAFECF.jpeg.16bb50dbe4334214c3737f3746f6a881.jpeg

100 Things They Don't Want You To Know: Conspiracies, mysteries and unsolved crimes 

I guess we can see now why that information was “leaked”. 
Due to the fraud of COVID, another Ransomware WannaCry Attack would drastically help deal with lots of corruption and aid the need for the new Cloud Infrastructure in Hospitals, largely using Microsoft and Amazon of course.

Maybe this incident that will impact everyone will be one in the same type of attack...

 

Not that I want to wish it on us or anything but be fucking prepared and don’t fall for this shit if you’re able to read this before it happens. It’s this type of thing that would lead people to concentration style camps and dependency on the states version of control offered as “aid”, just as been happening for many years in foreign “Third World Countries”, War Zones for Globalisation.

 

I made these comments as it happens, specifically in relation to the NHS and another type of RansomWare Attack to aid the loss of phoney data like 9/11 and the pentagon, all those records that tragically disappeared 😆 thank God for Terrorists they knew the location of those critical records 🙄 just before the Denial of Service Attack and Sabotage on the Icke forum. While I also mentioned this about Microsoft and Amazon introducing their Cloud Networks to support the COVID crisis. Most of which seems to justify installation of 5G in hospitals and schools 🙄


I’m just a guy who’s watched too many movies and played too many video games, with an overactive imagination 💭 I sure hope so...

Buy, I’m of the mind of if they show you certain shit like this in movies it’s often to educate you about these type of plans in reality.

They like to tell us and think they have to in order for them to get away with what they’re doing.


PNAC
https://sendvid.com/paah2gkn


Julian Assange Vault 7, Year Zero and the CIA

https://sendvid.com/lsindaf6

 

 

Better Quality Here...

https://youtu.be/KeCP88Xd-1Q?t=1308

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TESCO - every little helps - can no longer buy reading material, clothing, kids toys, BUT ALCOHOL is deemed essential 😂
Sainsbury’s Asda following suit! - Michael Hall

 

5981B6E9-7C85-4BD9-9288-4A52A0549A52.jpeg.9ed8675f4117d0538c6a35585132d73d.jpegD580B276-6328-4E0B-B275-4838095330BD.jpeg.14ec9e76e269ae065dec5b895b4aef19.jpeg0D69B9B6-2BB4-4DCD-AD54-4E495B255140.jpeg.c2e266bc7ec2e0792cc346b40cddb048.jpeg2363C676-C6DB-44AB-9EB5-6B43B53566CD.jpeg.379f727593d0ae32e144c885fab92e90.jpegD2B4FE75-6838-42BB-91EC-873B0BF0F349.jpeg.4d89a8b936418eb9e05c779487d29dd7.jpegF4DD1897-4F80-4D50-8A80-A799FC85E003.jpeg.2555ceb68271750b45369fdc131005d2.jpeg49139D84-212E-4738-9516-96CFAA35733C.jpeg.2b68e7e1b28d3397faaa66c01cefca94.jpegAE30D5F4-3DCB-4E7C-B470-5B84C1A18180.jpeg.f4dc5642f4352040c22f91073fc88630.jpeg2AD103AD-9F2C-4374-A4CA-D885579840CA.jpeg.caaa9fa340ac9ef5a7be475c965ce9dc.jpeg0161ACA8-4945-476A-817D-A82BFAF79BAC.jpeg.d40a80dffac565010e94dbd2c8732963.jpeg
 

Madness...


Cars and lorries drive into Wales as THREE police forces claim to be patrolling border as country goes into lockdown and First Minister Mark Drakeford bans sale of 'non-essential' items in supermarkets

  • Police checkpoints will be set up on a key section of the Anglo-Welsh border, officers have confirmed  
  • Controversial Welsh 'firebreak' lockdown featuring harsher restrictions runs from yesterday until November 9
  • Stores being told they are unable to sell items such as clothes to shoppers and to prioritise other products  
  • Many retailers being forced to close down as a result of Welsh First Minister Mark Drakeford's drastic action

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8872201/Welsh-Minister-Mark-Drakeford-snaps-criticism-firebreak-rules.html


As you can see, they’re calling it a “firebreak” not a “fire-sale” so this is totally different than “Live Free or Die Hard😆

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

*Righteous anger intensifies*

 

we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711771.png.b8e7f3608e6d07e3e9dd785c978878c3.png

 

Seriously though, these fucks need to pay (in Minecraft) for messing with a childs innocence

 

88C2383A-9D71-42D0-A583-DF5B43336361.jpeg.eff73d82535c7a1c58a881467369745f.jpeg

A5AB8E72-E613-4C83-B73F-0782BDC52430.jpeg.6048cd9c5e2ce843cfbcec321511a8a4.jpeg

F5A09460-E2DF-437B-9284-EBC28E5DD659.jpeg.0108192e50de6c8cc08e07235c1c2b16.jpeg

93A704FD-E1D8-4280-9FD3-9244247A372E.jpeg.b13bddf7d8a8cab192581d1471b600a8.jpeg

35342871-E787-4442-8D64-7314AA1DF436.jpeg.6d0c15895fc7ccd8264e627ed556f2dd.jpeg

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Just walk up to these aisles and take what you want and buy it.

Who can stop you? if they get too close say "social distance F-off."


Yep and once they’re gone like that, it would make no sense restocking those areas and eventually, that will be the solution...

 

 

it’s a way to cultivate those empty shelves that apparently happen at times of a mass virus outbreak, like in all the moves that have only affected us thus far, via toilet roll, as this virus is full of shit!

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to post
Share on other sites

Iconic LCFC Moments - Leicester Till I Die

Looks like the Welsh are getting a taste of what it will be like living in a socialist paradise...

 

The question is WHY?

 

Who has the right to determine what is deemed "essential" or "non-essential"?

 

If a shopper goes into a supermarket to buy "essentials", why on earth can they not 'treat' themselves to some 'non-essential' at the same time?

 

People, this is nothing to do with 'public health', its always been about 'public control'. Silly petty restrictions and 'rules', designed to frustrate the hell out of people.

 

So supermarkets are covering up 'non-essential' items and restricting them from sale. I don't think this will last long, as company executives will not want stock sitting around idle, they'll either put pressure on the Government to relax these petty restrictions. Or they'll just say "fuck this", empty the shelves and return all that 'non-essential' stock back to the wholesalers and distributors.

 

If people can't buy 'non-essential' items while doing their weekly shop in Tesco or Sainsburys, what other alternative do they have? Oh, they can just buy them online and have them delivered to their home.

 

Oh wait, that's the idea isn't it? And when it comes to shopping online - especially for the 'newbie' - where's the first place anyone goes? That's right, AMAZON!

 

There are 4 new markets Amazon could be ready to take over ...

Remember the old cartoons where everything was supplied by the ACME company/corporation? That's where we're fast heading towards now, only instead of ACME we have 'Amazon'.

 

You name it, they sell it. Books, DVDs, toys, games, home furnishings, tools, household goods, consumer electronics, small domestic appliances, garden furniture, etc etc. Not forgetting their own Amazon Kindle, Fire and Echo devices, and Prime Video streaming services, and there's groceries and other stuff too.

 

"There will be one shop" someone once warned me a couple of years ago.

 

For now, I think this is all a big test, to see how far consumers can be pushed to change their shopping habits, or to get used to the idea of "not being allowed" to buy certain types of product, those deemed "non-essential".

 

In this world of inversion though, realise one truth: for 'non-essential' read 'luxury'. Then things also start make sense.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Iconic LCFC Moments - Leicester Till I Die

Looks like the Welsh are getting a taste of what it will be like living in a socialist paradise...

 

The question is WHY?

 

Who has the right to determine what is deemed "essential" or "non-essential"?

 

If a shopper goes into a supermarket to buy "essentials", why on earth can they not 'treat' themselves to some 'non-essential' at the same time?

 

People, this is nothing to do with 'public health', its always been about 'public control'. Silly petty restrictions and 'rules', designed to frustrate the hell out of people.

 

So supermarkets are covering up 'non-essential' items and restricting them from sale. I don't think this will last long, as company executives will not want stock sitting around idle, they'll either put pressure on the Government to relax these petty restrictions. Or they'll just say "fuck this", empty the shelves and return all that 'non-essential' stock back to the wholesalers and distributors.

 

If people can't buy 'non-essential' items while doing their weekly shop in Tesco or Sainsburys, what other alternative do they have? Oh, they can just buy them online and have them delivered to their home.

 

Oh wait, that's the idea isn't it? And when it comes to shopping online - especially for the 'newbie' - where's the first place anyone goes? That's right, AMAZON!

 

There are 4 new markets Amazon could be ready to take over ...

Remember the old cartoons where everything was supplied by the ACME company/corporation? That's where we're fast heading towards now, only instead of ACME we have 'Amazon'.

 

You name it, they sell it. Books, DVDs, toys, games, home furnishings, tools, household goods, consumer electronics, small domestic appliances, garden furniture, etc etc. Not forgetting their own Amazon Kindle, Fire and Echo devices, and Prime Video streaming services, and there's groceries and other stuff too.

 

"There will be one shop" someone once warned me a couple of years ago.

 

For now, I think this is all a big test, to see how far consumers can be pushed to change their shopping habits, or to get used to the idea of "not being allowed" to buy certain types of product, those deemed "non-essential".

 

In this world of inversion though, realise one truth: for 'non-essential' read 'luxury'. Then things also start make sense.

legit but Leicster winning the league was fucking dodge. prob wrong thread but i think vichai (ex-owner who died in a helicopter crash) was on his own terms sacrificed for winning or just sacrificed ... ????

(also i remember their pitch being in triangle / pyramid formation for a while)

Edited by Given To Fly
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

For now, I think this is all a big test, to see how far consumers can be pushed to change their shopping habits, or to get used to the idea of "not being allowed" to buy certain types of product, those deemed "non-essential".

imo everything is a test,from the start.....the more it pans out the more i think how brilliantly is planed and the humans have pased every test (from the elite perspective)

they test the level of stupidity,ignorance,fear,how gullible we are and with it all along changing the society

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

legit but Leicster winning the league was fucking dodge. prob wrong thread but i think vichai (ex-owner who died in a helicopter crash) was on his own terms sacrificed for winning or just sacrificed ... ????

 

Definitely off-topic and not relevant to this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a thought if you listen to this latest information in David Icke’s Video Cast...

 

CDC ARTICLE ADMITS 'VIRUS' IS COMPUTER-GENERATED & COULDN'T INFECT HUMAN CELLS - DAVID ICKE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ae4A8zjy1Kdi/

 

It makes sense why the cult would use Bill Gates as an asset when you realise the level of fraud taking place upon the level of software simulations and statistic. Much of this is already known by way of the phoney computer models of predictions etc

But this goes further with the so called “testing”

 

I’d advise anyone reading this to check what I’m saying for themselves to see if I’ve understood all this properly...
 

The testing suggest, they take already tainted data collections, accumulated via PCR tests which just so happens to have been bought up in 2017-2018 with $476 Billion while it just so happens, that PCR test would come in handy for a Novel Virus outbreak in 2020 😆

4830C605-A855-482B-B4B1-DA5E2280FA15.thumb.jpeg.22e176319d19c26876227ffdda195de5.jpeg
They didn’t spend £476 Billion on any other tests during 2017-2020 did they?

No.

Why then?

What made PCR tests a profitable incentive and a necessity back then?

 

They then take a number of samples from the genetic materials accumulated from the already fraudulent PCR test and enter that information into a computer, which then goes on to plug holes of unknown data sets via artificially simulating data which syncs all the relevant genetic material together.
In other words it’s bogus and you can be basing your outcomes more off those artificially inputted data sets as you could any real data previously collected and inputted.

This is a technique to potentially allow Bill Gates RNA Vaccinations which fucks with our genetic code.
 

Like filling in bits of a DNA sequence and you only have so many strings, you don’t truly know the data between point A and B and so on, that data is plugged by a computer simulation to fill gaps by at best, a best guess, at worse, a deliberate fraudulent action so false data can be simulated into tests and make anyone and everyone appear to have a virus based on “an accumulation of error” via the phoney data sets inputted via the software simulation!

In other words, this can be made to happen, deliberately by such tools being in the wrong hands as they evidently are!

The study suggests, the only way to successfully get or spread a virus, such as these tests with COVID, is by first poisoning and starving cells, then introducing the virus via inoculation, you inject the so called virus into the cells already under stress.

If this it be when it’s actually injected into the human body, while having a lowered immune system response due to the immune system already being under stress caused by other elements which don’t have to have anything to do with the said virus.

So, like the Hunger Games Society?
Exactly as the name suggests, malnutrition etc 

They simulate a fraudulent crisis so as a “fire-sale”, everything must go, so they shelves are empty and they’ve created the Hunger Games Society, which they can justify their intervention to bring about their “New Jerusalem”, their “New World Order”.

Out of taking us to the brink of insanity, putting masses of unnecessary stress upon individuals and via a war on the human psyche!

FC26E45A-88A0-4F8A-A873-6D6FFDD4F7CF.jpeg.838155333522a1a8041bd03a59f29a91.jpeg

 

Even if this first starts with a said Fire”Break” as though these actions are supposed to prevent the situation of a Fire-Sale from occurring.

While they’re actually designed to bring about such a state of panic and simulating a psychological war upon the minds of humanity, just like as was first accomplished with bog roll!

Just like the first lockdown was supposed to “prevent the possibility of the virus from spreading” to save the long term via surrendering in the short term. Look how that’s worked out? 
It was and is a scam, just as this is!

 

While, of course, they couldn’t be trial running a method of poisoning people by any chance could they?

C2D287CD-EA95-41F0-BAC5-024B16CC5808.jpeg.f3cdf06840e00f7bd68f1f3b1b419c6d.jpeg

 

Ummm yer greater Manchester, don't worry, you can still drink it!!!

Unlikely to be harmful!!🤔😳

Ffs 🙈🤮

I new it wouldn't be long before they upped there game using the water we ingest.
 
More poisens to dumb people down so people comply to the mass tyranny being inflicted upon the planet !

 
If you dont have a water distiller, now is the time to bue one! Simple water filters will not do the job! - Pixie Rose


No I doubt it. They wouldn’t do that!
If you want to live forever, starve yourself now, until the Bill Gates RNA vaccination and then let me know how it works out for you 🤞🏻

 

They’ve even come up with an even better method of censorship on social media.

You attack the whole group, and get the admins to police the group or else that group can be completely banned and removed because one piece of so called “false information” was shared via that group and then, they don’t have to so obviously attack multiple truthful information being shared via such a group!

Obvious scam and Censorship of the truth and FreeFlow or information but many drunk on power and want to feel important, of course, will love it!

 

E1E2E7E3-B99F-4EDE-BD41-63F98C6E7221.jpeg

 

 

Edited by DannyUK
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure with so much emphasis on environment these days, wrapping goods in all this wasted plastic wrap is not good for the environment. 

 

You know why the large supermarkets have had to do this because it never made any sense that smaller shops were forced to close but larger supermarkets were allowed to stay open. Often when they are selling the same products. Of course it is still possible to buy all those products online and have them delivered. If someone is in a shop already it is not going to make much difference if they pickup a non essential item while they are there doing essential shopping. Even if someone went out only to purchase a non essential item, it wouldn't make a big difference as most people are there shopping for so called essential items. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

You know why the large supermarkets have had to do this because it never made any sense that smaller shops were forced to close but larger supermarkets were allowed to stay open. Often when they are selling the same products. Of course it is still possible to buy all those products online and have them delivered. If someone is in a shop already it is not going to make much difference if they pickup a non essential item while they are there doing essential shopping. Even if someone went out only to purchase a non essential item, it wouldn't make a big difference as most people are there shopping for so called essential items. 

 

The thing is we had all this earlier this year, with the 'Karens' moaning and complaining about people buying "non-essential" stuff.

 

When Argos closed most of their stores, most of their 'concessions' within Sainsburys and Homebase stayed open. The Argos staff within those concessions had the nerve to complain about shoppers buying 'non-essential' items, such as garden furniture, and using the 'Click And Collect' service to pick up from Sainsburys.

 

We also had a story about a driver who worked for Hermes, moaning about having to deliver parcels from ASOS, "I am putting myself at risk delivering these non-essential products" etc.

 

At work, we buy stuff from Stax Trade Centres, we were told that within their cash and carry warehouses, all 'non-essential' items would not be allowed to be bought. However, as we are a 'delivered' customer, we could continue to order these and have them delivered. 🤔

 

As an online-only business, this suits us greatly, but the problem is that we struggle to compete against 'giants' like Amazon.

 

As I see it, Amazon have timed their recent 'Prime Day' quite nicely, no doubt with many first-time Amazon shoppers signing up for a 'trial' Prime account to take advantage of their offers. A whole new customer base, ready to use Amazon more, if they are forced to buy such items online, rather than pick up from a local store.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

The thing is we had all this earlier this year, with the 'Karens' moaning and complaining about people buying "non-essential" stuff.

 

When Argos closed most of their stores, most of their 'concessions' within Sainsburys and Homebase stayed open. The Argos staff within those concessions had the nerve to complain about shoppers buying 'non-essential' items, such as garden furniture, and using the 'Click And Collect' service to pick up from Sainsburys.

 

We also had a story about a driver who worked for Hermes, moaning about having to deliver parcels from ASOS, "I am putting myself at risk delivering these non-essential products" etc.

 

At work, we buy stuff from Stax Trade Centres, we were told that within their cash and carry warehouses, all 'non-essential' items would not be allowed to be bought. However, as we are a 'delivered' customer, we could continue to order these and have them delivered. 🤔

 

As an online-only business, this suits us greatly, but the problem is that we struggle to compete against 'giants' like Amazon.

 

As I see it, Amazon have timed their recent 'Prime Day' quite nicely, no doubt with many first-time Amazon shoppers signing up for a 'trial' Prime account to take advantage of their offers. A whole new customer base, ready to use Amazon more, if they are forced to buy such items online, rather than pick up from a local store.

 

My brother in law is anti-amazon and heading up a family boycott. He has banned me from buying any amazon products this christmas for them. I tried to explain that when buying from amazon, sometimes you are buying from smaller stores but he said buy direct from them instead. The convenience of amazon is like no other. I tried to buy some ear plugs and find them on amazon in seconds, couldn't find them anywhere else. Sad realy but what can one do, especially if the gestapo is preventing local shops from selling products. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump Tesla Video - Cellophane used with technology and Ultraviolet Light?
The Fire Break and Covering “nonessential” produce with cellophane, could these things be connected?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...