All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace - Our lives are run by computers

This is an amazing documentary that everyone interested in tech should watch. 

It's one of the most eye opening things i've seen in a long time, and it's from the BBC of all things! Give it a watch and don't be put off by that  because it is truly something special, it was only on air for less than a month. Here's a synopsis to wet your appetite.

A series of films about how humans have been colonised by the machines we have built. Although we don't realise it, the way we see everything in the world today is through the eyes of the computers

Only on the first ep so far but will post the rest of them as I watch them

Sorry to be a prick but I hate waiting and while waiting much can be deleted these days!

Oh just seen that FBG has posted the second part, so that only leaves the third for me

• Thanks 1

This documentary literally describes communitarianism without saying it (agenda 21 smart cities) and the the balance with nature that many masons and bankers have wanted for centuries. 

Also freaks me out how shockingly cold these people are, everyone is just a node on a network and a cog in the system. No individuality (masks) whatsoever and transhumanism. 

And i'm only on episode 2 lol

Woah this 3 part doc does not fuck around. Here's a terrifying quote from a terrifyingly revered man.

William Donald Hamilton, FRS (1 August 1936 – 7 March 2000) was an English evolutionary biologist, widely recognised as one of the most significant evolutionary theorists of the 20th century.

"The idea that we should use western science and medicine to prolong the lives of people who would otherwise die is wrong, it would allow the genetically inferior to survive, but so would weaken society. Nothing should be allowed to intefere with the strategy of the genes"