Biden Caught Shapeshifting 3rd Presidential Debate.

3 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Do you believe they are literally reptilians with human skin or humans possessed by a reptilian spirit?

personally i believe we are talking about people acting as conduits for interdimensional entities

That is in fact what occult societies are doing: communicating with interdimensional entities

Their rituals always involve the spilling of bodily fluids like blood and semen because those attract entities. I believe satanists are building a sympathetic bridge, through their rituals to other realms of consciousness.

One interesting area to explore is that of 'egregores' which are a seen as different things by different people but some see them as thought-forms that are fed by occult orders so that they take on a life of their own

Yet, a lot of good ETs and modern day psychics have said that if people in the USA and other countries dont start getting it together, Africa is going to be a better more prosperous place to live, which is an important thing to keep in mind in regards to getting along. Nothing is ever a guarantee. They have free college right now, and in 50 years they could have the most educated people on the planet. What does that say to the grads that can't find jobs after taking out 100s of thousands in loans?? Or the people who over qualify but could never afford it??? China or India might be the first to start sending colonies out to space and the standards for them will be higher and their view points and religions make space living easier. Narrow mindedness will get you just that at this point. 

Who is meek and who is not. Answer that, and tell me how well the Naturo style tactics will work for ya. 

I do watch those types of youtube videos, lol. Nostradamus and anything really. 

I would say a lot of them are hybrids or bloodline (bred out ancient hybrid lines) possessed by a reptilian, mantid, or grey. 

Edited by MatchaLove
46 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

personally i believe we are talking about people acting as conduits for interdimensional entities

That is in fact what occult societies are doing: communicating with interdimensional entities

Their rituals always involve the spilling of bodily fluids like blood and semen because those attract entities. I believe satanists are building a sympathetic bridge, through their rituals to other realms of consciousness.

One interesting area to explore is that of 'egregores' which are a seen as different things by different people but some see them as thought-forms that are fed by occult orders so that they take on a life of their own

That is true. Like that Podesta picture. 

Double 7s, double horns. 

5 is the number of Spirit, 6 the Devil in man, and 7 the beast himself. 

Seamen, pirates, on the ocean -- sea creatures, get it??? 

hqdefault (2).jpg

Edited by MatchaLove

Reptilians and the reptilian blooded have always been the enemy of Heaven. 

Its a spiritual battle that now has a more scientific reasoning behind it, and history eons old as it will come out. Starting with who calls himself Lucifer and the history and fall of the Annunaki. They joined the efforts of the reptilians and thus became a huge problem for the LIVING!!! The LIVING!!!!

The Angels consider greys "trash to be taken out". 

Kamila sounds like she is ready to be the president of the USA if Biden so help us --- yes please help us -- dies of old age. lol lol 79. 

Edited by MatchaLove

At the end of the day, people are going to do what they want to do regardless. 

Our biggest threat right now is and has always been fake news. JFK was about to make it illegal with jail times, and he didnt make it 48 hours from that speech I believe. They shot and killed him. What we have left today is the average journalist that has lifetime sentences of fake news under their belt. We used to call that slander and I am a gangstalking survivor/victim and I know well that the stories they are spinning on Trump they can spin on anyone else they dont like. If your good, if your human, etc. You either stand up to it, or you dont. 

Trump is new to politics, so they can knock him for his fake news talk, what they cant do is knock JFK, and its time we started playing that card. JFK may have even coined the phrase itself, if not that the idea. 

Edited by MatchaLove
On 10/23/2020 at 10:53 AM, MatchaLove said:

Watching the presidential debates. Found something interesting off Biden.

2 Eye balls in one eye. A slit and an eye ball. **Update, TWO slits and an eyeball THREE things in just TWO eyes. 

How is it possible for one human eye to stretch that far???

If only I had a job I wouldnt have this much time on my hands!!!!! lol Its true!! (of no fault of my own)

I was really looking for a reptile tongue, got up to when Trump wins the argument on insurance coverage and policy. Others might want to try to look too!!!

30 minutes of non stop shifting. 

They LIVE

IMG_20201022_215406.jpg

another snap of the two eye

IMG_20201022_215242.jpg

again a slit.

IMG_20201022_222007.jpg

Yet again, another slit. 

IMG_20201022_221647.jpg

Another reptile slit. 

IMG_20201022_221047.jpg

The best for last, his pupil is actually over his right eye lid (the skin of the right eye lid to be exact) which is impossible, unless the media and or alien holographic skin technology automatically make "fake pupils" to cover up shifting. 

Why would you need a fake pupil on this God green Earth??? 

What are you hiding??

IMG_20201022_220327.jpg

Well, it's been said often enough that the real Biden is already in jail along with Hunter and this is a clone, a seemingly cheap one at that. So, anything strange can happen with it...

1 hour ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Well, it's been said often enough that the real Biden is already in jail along with Hunter and this is a clone, a seemingly cheap one at that. So, anything strange can happen with it...

If its not body snatching or cloning, yeah a lot of people dont know they are walking into a boat load of trouble by "selling out". You dont get at all what they promise. I am not saying they go to the lengths of doing all that for all sell outs. Not saying that. Yet, its similar to the "pod people" production which I think was warning people what was happening. Extradimensional beings, or the undead, DONT have one thing -- they dont have bodies, so your giving up the control of your body basically, and a lot of people dont wake up for years and do so in between mk-ultra breakdowns and reprograming. The worst dont ever wake up. **For those that dont know how that works, to see it is another thing, so I always recommend Stargate SG1 and the movie as well.

Michael Jackson made quite a lot of music about the journey of de-programming, and they hated him for that. He hid Easter Eggs all over his music about their true intentions.

It should be well known that people shouldn't believe in their false promises. 

They have the majority of the dollar figures, political power, etc, and they make sure that money stays in the hands of sell outs, bloodlines, or hybrids. Its  a demanding existence of extreme abuse. Podesta style abuse, and is that what people want to sign on the dotted line for??? 

Its coming to an end, and the worst has ended already. We survived, that dosent mean there isnt lots of work to be done to clean the gutters. 

The cloning system keeps the clone from figuring out too much, they can just delete it, and reprocess and restructure the mind of a new one. Mk-Ultra and all so the Annunaki can possess the clones. 

Take a picture of how bad it has been. As far as America's most brilliant minds, the biggest scientist, have kill devices implanted inside them, so if they ever go to the public with something like cures or free energy, they can be killed instantly.

Edited by MatchaLove
  • 3 weeks later...