Biden Caught Shapeshifting 3rd Presidential Debate.

Watching the presidential debates. Found something interesting off Biden.

2 Eye balls in one eye. A slit and an eye ball. **Update, TWO slits and an eyeball THREE things in just TWO eyes. 

How is it possible for one human eye to stretch that far???

If only I had a job I wouldnt have this much time on my hands!!!!! lol Its true!! (of no fault of my own)

I was really looking for a reptile tongue, got up to when Trump wins the argument on insurance coverage and policy. Others might want to try to look too!!!

30 minutes of non stop shifting. 

They LIVE

IMG_20201022_215406.jpg

another snap of the two eye

IMG_20201022_215242.jpg

again a slit.

IMG_20201022_222007.jpg

Yet again, another slit. 

IMG_20201022_221647.jpg

Another reptile slit. 

IMG_20201022_221047.jpg

The best for last, his pupil is actually over his right eye lid (the skin of the right eye lid to be exact) which is impossible, unless the media and or alien holographic skin technology automatically make "fake pupils" to cover up shifting. 

Why would you need a fake pupil on this God green Earth??? 

What are you hiding??

IMG_20201022_220327.jpg

Edited by MatchaLove
1 hour ago, MatchaLove said:

How is it possible for one human eye to stretch that far???

Easy ... You get a cheap camera taking snaps of a low resolution TV and you get all sorts of distortion .. If you look hard enough you can see greys coming out of his ears ...

It's a myth that you can catch evidence of this on film ... it's all due to low resolution distortion . The only good thing about Youtube being full of such 'evidence'  is that  it has popularized the idea of rep shifting , most people know about it ....

What also doesn't help this walking corpse is the amount of medication they pump him with before every public engagement. He's clearly cognitively impaired and taking enough pharmaceuticals to kill a horse. I'm curious to know if the hair sniffing of little girls is a reptilian thing or just a perverted kink.

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Easy ... You get a cheap camera taking snaps of a low resolution TV and you get all sorts of distortion .. If you look hard enough you can see greys coming out of his ears ...

It's a myth that you can catch evidence of this on film ... it's all due to low resolution distortion . The only good thing about Youtube being full of such 'evidence'  is that  it has popularized the idea of rep shifting , most people know about it ....

Its good to know there are some masons on the forum left with a sense of humor. 

Makes the world feel safer almost!!! He's going to take out his paddle and come save me. HAHAHAHA lol 

What photos of TV cant distort or add, are two pupils in ONE eye. and holographic technology showing.  

They are getting more sophisticated at hiding it, so live broad caste are the best way to catch anything. 

Edited by MatchaLove
9 hours ago, AndyJ said:

What also doesn't help this walking corpse is the amount of medication they pump him with before every public engagement. He's clearly cognitively impaired and taking enough pharmaceuticals to kill a horse. I'm curious to know if the hair sniffing of little girls is a reptilian thing or just a perverted kink.

I cant disagree with that. lol

Even when Obama was in office he was hard to look at, and all his historic "red eyes" is what got me to look at the live broad caste in the first place.

Bernie was just as old and barely there, but he could make a good photo or video appearance.  

Bernie also would of been educated enough not to lose that part about insurance coverage and policy. That bit was as hard to hear as it is to see Biden!!! lol lol 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 1

Some how he managed to win!!!!

I mean, I see him doing what Obama did, so he is predictable. In about 1.5-2 years he will start acting a muck. 

We literally havent seen growth in America, its taken away by covid 19 which is sketchy in of itself, and now he has a mess to clean up. If he cant keep jobs up his efforts are going to be nothing. Thats all people in my age bracket are ever worried about, and do we get what we ask for. Very rarely, and when we do, some covid 19/trade center BS brings it down. 

Edited by MatchaLove

Biden could sprout horns and blow fire from his arse on national TV and it wouldn't change the way that 'liberals' would vote such is the depth of polarisation

He could sniff the hair of young girls on national Tv and it wouldn't change how those reprobates would vote

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Biden could sprout horns and blow fire from his arse on national TV and it wouldn't change the way that 'liberals' would vote such is the depth of polarisation

He could sniff the hair of young girls on national Tv and it wouldn't change how those reprobates would vote

I am half black and I have to listen to my white relatives about it including this rich white democrat aunt I have stories about how greedy she is, just the exact opposite of what they say they are. I am not saying she is as bad as Hillary, but they lookout for themselves. Actually she was a friend of Hillarys once. 

Edited by MatchaLove
  • Like 2

I think there must be something magnetic in the evil of Joe Biden which attracts the demented hateful evil of the liberals, and something in the open, guileless Donald Trump which enrages them.

The only explanation for people who vote for Biden and apparently don't mind that he sniffs children and boasts of stealing elections, is that they are simply evil people.

Perhaps if America comes to civil war it will be a genuine battle on Earth between good and evil..... between simple family oriented hardworking Americans and the blue-haired spiteful mutants who revel in their abortions.

The good thing is I think the good guys own most of the guns.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 2
Just now, MatchaLove said:

I am half black and I have to listen to my white relatives about it including this rich white democrat aunt I have stories about how greedy she is, just the exact opposite of what they say they are. I am not saying she is as bad as Hillary. 

Both bernie sanders and andrew yang have now blasted the democrats as being the party of the rich coastal elites and they are both right about that

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Not if biden and the democrats get their way

They want you to defend your home against armed assailants who will no doubt be toting modern firearms with nothing more than a double barrelled shotgun

They want you to step out and fire one of your two barrels in the air as a warning shot leaving you one cartridge of buckshot to deal with the multiple assailants....

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Both bernie sanders and andrew yang have now blasted the democrats as being the party of the rich coastal elites and they are both right about that

I sent some emails to Ned Lamont about legalizing pot, and the revenue the state of CT would get. CT is the only state that had a state of emergency regarding tainted pot, over 200 people died in a summer alone, and Ned Lamonts rich governor democrat self still would not legalize pot. He did it just to be spiteful against minorities, to back big pharma BIG TIME b/c he is more then likely getting paid by big pharma keeping POT out of CT. 

Did he take my advice? No, b/c he is rich democrat, the point being, lining his pockets with someone else's bribe money. 

Edited by MatchaLove
Just now, Macnamara said:

Not if biden and the democrats get their way

They want you to defend your home against armed assailants who will no doubt be toting modern firearms with nothing more than a double barrelled shotgun

They want you to step out and fire one of your two barrels in the air as a warning shot leaving you one cartridge of buckshot to deal with the multiple assailants....

I don't think the Democrats will control the Senate and their lead in the House has been reduced. They could have trouble getting through their gun grabbing legislation, no doubt they will try....

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Yikes! what was it tainted with?

I can look it up, in one summer over 200 people died from it. 

I think it was synthetics that was not made right. 

Keeping it clean, off the streets, regulated, and taxed is clearly the answer to get rid of the problem. You cant go into a dispensary and get as many bottles as you want, it doesn't work that way. Pot has always been safer. 

A democrat is always getting money from someone largely so, and I think Ned Lamont is being paid by big pharma big time. 

Edited by MatchaLove
2 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

I can look it up, in one summer over 200 people died from it. 

I think it was synthetics that was not made right. 

'synthetics'?

what the heck is wrong with natural mary j?

what the hell is wrong with people?

2 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Keeping it clean, off the streets, regulated, and taxed is clearly the answer to get rid of the problem.

people being able to grow their own unharrassed by the state is the answer!

Edited by Macnamara
Just now, Macnamara said:

'synthetics'?

what the heck is wrong with natural mary j?

what the hell is wrong with people?

Its been going on for a long long time.

I remember hearing about it when I was in the 6th grade, so 2000ish. 

Someone just didnt do it right, and this happened in New Haven -- Yale -- the home of the Bush family. 

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I was going to vote for Bernie. I mean, he makes old look good. lol He even makes Jews look good, I dont know if he was Jewish. lol lol I am not going to keep that all criticism b/c I give credit to where it is due. Biden is a sack of white poo in comparison to look at!!! lol Biden is a career politician that is limited in his education of policy and practices, and a big issue going on in America is that any career politician or good talker wants to be in politics, while having little care to actually run anything. He can start with bringing jobs back and better then what Trump did, if he wants to be good at policy and running things. 

The point being, we need to bring education and standards BACK to politics. Its a soap opera, only the Bold and the Beautiful has better ratings the last time I checked. 

I have been gangstalked to near suicide in the state of CT for over a decade, before I figured out the bigger things about life and it started really young. I know the numbers of good folks here, and its nothing to brag about. I am ashamed for the State of CT. 

Edited by MatchaLove
59 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I think there must be something magnetic in the evil of Joe Biden which attracts the demented hateful evil of the liberals, and something in the open, guileless Donald Trump which enrages them.

The only explanation for people who vote for Biden and apparently don't mind that he sniffs children and boasts of stealing elections, is that they are simply evil people.

Perhaps if America comes to civil war it will be a genuine battle on Earth between good and evil..... between simple family oriented hardworking Americans and the blue-haired spiteful mutants who revel in their abortions.

Dont give away your guns, like Putin said, is that people will take advantage of that.

Yet, the issue with society to be honest, is Lucifer worship (Luciferiamisn) or some call it Satanism, they have their people in all HUES and COLORS and political parties. They will rat you out, and eat you out -- and who knows what else. So, its best to beat them at their own game which is keeping it civil. 

We have to evolve to the Space Age, and what that does not include is having an ounce of reptilian hierarchy left on the planet. 

For instance.....no one probably believes me, but one thing I picked up about the murder of Naya Rivera (called a drowning) is that she was on her way to maybe being the first Hispanic president, I said this in the GLEE thread I had months ago. I pointed out that a few individuals were missing during Naya's incident that could of been jealous of this, and who made what in a music video recently??? 

She was on her way to being an FDR, and they got rid of her, which says where the economy is going on the next 30 years .

I wont be around in 30 years more then likely, but a lot of kids being born now, are walking straight into a Great Depression. 

Who made what??? Showing herself off as president of America. Its crazy!!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
43 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Someone just didnt do it right, and this happened in New Haven -- Yale -- the home of the Bush family. 

they didn't 'do it right' the moment they tried to make a synthetic version of something that nature perfected

37 minutes ago, MatchaLove said:

Biden is a career politician that is limited in his education of policy and practices, and a big issue going on in America is that any career politician or good talker wants to be in politics, while having little care to actually run anything. He can start with bringing jobs back and better then what Trump did, if he wants to be good at policy and running things.

That has not been democratic policy

Democratic policy has been to source out jobs to the rest of the world whilst also bringing in cheap scab labour from abroad to eviscerate the american working class (many of which were black which is why many black males in particular voted for trump)

Edited by Macnamara
7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

That has not been democratic policy

Democratic policy has been to source out jobs to the rest of the world whilst also bringing in cheap scab labour from abroad to eviscerate the american working class (many of which were black which is why many black males in particular voted for trump)

Both sides are responsible for this over the decades. Same in Europe with the loss of industry and influx of migrants.

It's only the so called ''populists'' in recent decades that have spoken against it (Trump, Farage, Le Pen, Orban etc.).

• Like 1

I'm not seeing it, because these kind of videos/photos depend on poor resolution. Take a picture of any person, zoom in and it will look strange.

If reptilians exist then we wouldn't need poor quality vids/pics to spot them.

Do you believe they are literally reptilians with human skin or humans possessed by a reptilian spirit?

Edited by Firebird