• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know lizard / demon shapeshifters exist. i saw one so i have no doubts that DI is correct. what else can explain this phenomenon that other sober human see ?   the initials KK -- just comi

I wasn't aware of this , but DI apparently did say KK was a rep ....   Kris Kristofferson Is A Reptilian British writer and sports broadcaster, David Icke, went off the reservat

Do excuse me for intercepting here....only I was getting a bit dizzy with the back and forthing in this particular public thread.  Can you please explain why you need others to provide you with their

Posted Images

On 10/24/2020 at 6:03 PM, LizardLover said:

@Beaujangles Well, to be honest I initially came here to have a bit of a laugh. I found the idea of Kris Kristofferson as a lizard quite funny. But I realised that was probably disrespectful. As someone who doesn't understand David Icke's appeal, I was genuinely interested in what people had to say and why they agreed with Icke's beliefs. 

Do a bit of research then, he has been doing this for 30 years, you are not going to learn much in 5 seconds from someone else's opinion