• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know lizard / demon shapeshifters exist. i saw one so i have no doubts that DI is correct. what else can explain this phenomenon that other sober human see ?   the initials KK -- just comi

I wasn't aware of this , but DI apparently did say KK was a rep ....   Kris Kristofferson Is A Reptilian British writer and sports broadcaster, David Icke, went off the reservat

Do excuse me for intercepting here....only I was getting a bit dizzy with the back and forthing in this particular public thread.  Can you please explain why you need others to provide you with their

Posted Images

5 hours ago, LizardLover said:

Does David Icke still believe Kris Kristofferson is a lizard in disguise?

I wasn't aware of this , but DI apparently did say KK was a rep ....

Kris Kristofferson Is A Reptilian

kris-Kristofferson.jpg

British writer and sports broadcaster, David Icke, went off the reservation in 1991 when he held a press conference announcing himself as the “Son of the Godhead”. While claiming he was misunderstood, Icke believes a secret race of reptilian aliens (the Babylonian Brotherhood from the Draco constellation who have the ability to shapeshift into human form) have infiltrated our society and taken over. Icke has released a string of best sellers on the subject and continues to travel the world, holding conferences and talking with fellow believers. Of all the celebrities and people in power Icke has outed as reptilian, none is more confusing than country singer and actor, Kris Kristofferson. While it’s understandable Icke has declared powerful officials such as Queen Elizabeth and George Bush of being part of the Reptilian world, Kristofferson doesn’t have that type of pull, nor has he ever referenced aliens or secret societies in his art. There’s no evidence whatsoever to suggest Kristofferson’s involvement, but it’s one hypothesis internet conspiracy nuts love to endorse.

The author of the above article is skeptical , and rightly so ... We know a lot more about rep replacement now , and KK is not the type of person that would be replaced , it's people like royalty , top politicians , and key people in the military and agencies(CIA etc)  who are often killed and replaced by rep shapeshifters . They do this to keep a tight grip on things , rather than working through their willing human helpers (illuminati/cabal) ....

We can forgive David this small error, understandably realizing this crazy truth about the world can send you a bit off balance . He probably sensed KK was working for the dark side and jumped to the wrong conclusion he was a rep....

But David got the basic story correct , and at any particular time there are perhaps  few hundred on the planet mascaraing as humans but who are reps...

Karl Mollison is just one of the other sources who confirms this is going on ... He is a healer and psychic  who also channels dead people , much to his astonishment he discovered many powerful people were replaced by reps ...

In this channeling of Starlin it is confirmed Starlin was killed and replaced  , he goes into details of why and how this was done .

• Thanks 1

@Lord Humungus Well, I think it's because that particular belief is considered so ridiculous that it's become infamous. It's still referenced today by media sources whenever they discuss David Icke and is apparently a belief he still maintains. I think that's one of the reasons why people question Icke's credibility. 

2 minutes ago, LizardLover said:

@Lord Humungus Well, I think it's because that particular belief is considered so ridiculous that it's become infamous. It's still referenced today by media sources whenever they discuss David Icke and is apparently a belief he still maintains. I think that's one of the reasons why people question Icke's credibility. 

You're repeating yourself. Read my last question again.

2 minutes ago, LizardLover said:

@Lord Humungus I may not have explained myself very well. What I meant is that the reptilian theory is so infamous that it's stuck to David Icke. I'm sure for some people, that is what they instantly think of whenever he is mentioned. That's why he's still ridiculed about it. 

If you continue to play dumb this conversation is going nowhere.