Anyone who got a covid test, must watch.

jesuitsdidit

Anyone who got a covid test, must watch.
I've watched 5 minutes of this Guy talk on the Science of hurting People with Pharmaceuticals as a means of inoculation ... scary shit ... who are the People ..?
 Quoting: beenthruthat 

He also states a hidden stroking agent can be introduced into the brain, you wouldn't see it and it would be placed into your mucus cavity.

Video is 80 minutes

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4559780/pg1

Pg2 of thread

I've watched 5 minutes of this Guy talk on the Science of hurting People with Pharmaceuticals as a means of inoculation ... scary shit ... who are the People ..?
 Quoting: beenthruthat 

He also states a hidden stroking agent can be introduced into the brain, you wouldn't see it and it would be placed into your mucus cavity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77598653 

I come in contact with EMS personnel at the IT company I work for as we provide their tech support. A medic told me the other day that he has been having a ton of calls for strokes. He said this as I heard a call for a stroke go out over his radio while we were talking. More covid tests = more stokes? Something to ponder at any rate.