COVID-19 and loss of smell

Hi!  if anyone has information Or insight on COVID-19 and the loss of taste and smell and the relationship possibly to the introduction 5G let me know. I work with a couple people both of which had very mild illness symptoms but tested “positive“ for COVID-19, but still have not gotten their sense of smell back; they literally can’t even smell dog poop! very strange just wondering if anyone has any insight on this topic to share. Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Karol said:

Hi!  if anyone has information Or insight on COVID-19 and the loss of taste and smell and the relationship possibly to the introduction 5G let me know. I work with a couple people both of which had very mild illness symptoms but tested “positive“ for COVID-19, but still have not gotten their sense of smell back; they literally can’t even smell dog poop! very strange just wondering if anyone has any insight on this topic to share. Thank you.

lack of smell and taste so need to eat it too

Can be caused by flu and pneumonia, which believe it or not still exist, even though it has just been renamed covid. I wouldn’t rule out emf radiation being able to affect these senses but I can’t say for sure right now

4 hours ago, Karol said:

Thanks! 

Whenever you hear an obscure symptom like this, like causing a stroke or arthritis like I’ve heard, type the symptoms into google followed by ‘pneumonia’ pneumonia can cause them all. How do we know if they have pneumonia of this alleged covid? We don’t, because no test is adequate which is why Dr Tim O’Shae’s $5000 for proof of diagnoses is still yet to be claimed! 

I lost my sense of smell in March, when I had a cold. Not only it hasn't returned, but it has gotten worse, so much so that I can barely smell anything at all right now. It is very uncomfortable, because aside from not being able to taste food, I can't smell if anything is off or burning, and I can't even smell myself or grass or the sea :( It's not fun at all. I have tried smelling essential oils as suggested on various places online, every day and night, and it hasn't improved at all. I have been tested negative for Covid-19, but that doesn't mean anything to me. I am looking everywhere and nobody can help... GPs don't know anything :( Help!

On 10/24/2020 at 10:24 PM, Seeker said:

Whenever you hear an obscure symptom like this, like causing a stroke or arthritis like I’ve heard, type the symptoms into google followed by ‘pneumonia’ pneumonia can cause them all. How do we know if they have pneumonia of this alleged covid? We don’t, because no test is adequate which is why Dr Tim O’Shae’s $5000 for proof of diagnoses is still yet to be claimed! 

Thank u

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 8:13 PM, atenea said:

I lost my sense of smell in March, when I had a cold. Not only it hasn't returned, but it has gotten worse, so much so that I can barely smell anything at all right now. It is very uncomfortable, because aside from not being able to taste food, I can't smell if anything is off or burning, and I can't even smell myself or grass or the sea :( It's not fun at all. I have tried smelling essential oils as suggested on various places online, every day and night, and it hasn't improved at all. I have been tested negative for Covid-19, but that doesn't mean anything to me. I am looking everywhere and nobody can help... GPs don't know anything :( Help!

Sorry I missed this reply. After a quick google search of ‘vitamin mineral help smell’ to try and learn which vitamins and minerals are important for our sense of smell, a few scientific papers came up on the first page about a loss of smell potentially being because of a lack of vitamin D3 (from the sun), vitamin B12 and zinc. This is from a 30 second search so i imagine there could be more to this. Is your diet clearly lacking any of the above vitamins and minerals? A vitamin d3 deficiency is a big contributing factor for why a lot of people get colds, flu and pneumonia every winter. 

If youve noticed you do have a certain vitamin or mineral you are clearly lacking then check out which foods have good levels of them in. And if you can’t fit it into your diet then I do supplement every now and then. There’s no need to go crazy with them, so if I’m not exposed to any sunlight for 2 days in a row (because of weather and relentless geoengineering) then I’ll have a vit d3 supplement which is like 4 or 5 thousand micro grams, way more than is necessary so it isn’t needed every day imo. You’ll know if you’ve had too much supplement in too short space of a time because your shits won’t be overly solid. Hope your sense of smell comes back soon