Jump to content

PayPal to allow cryptocurrency.


Recommended Posts

Why do I get the feeling that bitcoin wont be allowed or that if it is it will be some kind of restrictive wallet held by paypal rather than the person misled by google censorship to believe that paypals bitcoin wallet it creates and restricts then allows paypal users to use calling it the users bitcoin wallet when really its the users paypal accounts bitcoin wallet owned by paypal not the user which paypal have claimed some obscure legal right to restrict.

 

The history of paypals ever-changing terms of service has generated so many complaints in tech forums, that it seems unlikely the free trade system of a non-centralised currency cannot be improved upon by those whose main business is the transfer of centralised currencies.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

This might be a similar hype & crash.

 

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

 

They know the public know the economy is dying and will be looking at other currencies. This could just be a way to fleece concerned people of their last fiat, then later on they crash the crypto too.

 

I also thought eBay was doing a deal with another payment processor and that Paypal will only be a guaranteed payment option at the checkout until 2023. Perhaps this is just Paypal looking at a new market.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

A few years back the builderborgers hijacked the blockchain. This might be a similar hype & crash.

 

 

 

Silk road, which was backed up by a mainstream media "hate speech" campaign prior to the theft of millions of hours worth of hard work crystalised in bitcoin because the lack of faith in Fiat Currency, manufactured freely and given liberally to those demanding that those who are barred from manufacturing it provide it in a system where the only way to acquire it, is to work for a manufactured worthless thing under the threat of hunger if you dont have it.

 

My true society have a seven letter word to describe this practice. The fourth letter has important meaning.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Steph said:

Silk road, which was backed up by a mainstream media "hate speech" campaign prior to the theft of millions of hours worth of hard work crystalised in bitcoin because the lack of faith in Fiat Currency, manufactured freely and given liberally to those demanding that those who are barred from manufacturing it provide it in a system where the only way to acquire it, is to work for a manufactured worthless thing under the threat of hunger if you dont have it.

 

My true society have a seven letter word to describe this practice. The fourth letter has important meaning.

 

Silk road & BTC back then was free market capitalism, which couldn't be tolerated. Shows what the internet could be without all the Paypals & Ebay, Amazon fleece markets.

Real anarchy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2020 at 1:29 AM, oddsnsods said:

 

Silk road & BTC back then was free market capitalism, which couldn't be tolerated. Shows what the internet could be without all the Paypals & Ebay, Amazon fleece markets.

Real anarchy.

 

This is like a change over of old elites to emergence of new younger elites likes of Elon.

Now Amazon/Ebay/Paypals are becoming old hats and we welcome the new era of silk road  & BTC.

 

Apparently banks are buying it so there's going to be a big push.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BridgeBuilder said:

 

This is like a change over of old elites to emergence of new younger elites likes of Elon.

Now Amazon/Ebay/Paypals are becoming old hats and we welcome the new era of silk road  & BTC.

 

Apparently banks are buying it so there's going to be a big push.

 

Elon who originally started PayPal is a front & not a true elite, neither is Darpa Bezo or the rest of the technocrats, have all been groomed into positions.

BTC is more conditioning for the move to blockchain ID currency, through id2020 & Luciferase digital tattoo.

 

BTC recently hit $17000 last week, highest its ever been.

 

Britain & the EU have been putting their digital currency plans out also.

I feel the rate they are spending, will bring in a world $ as the solution.

 

 

Lagarde Says Her ‘Hunch’ Is That ECB Will Adopt Digital Currency

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-12/lagarde-says-her-hunch-is-that-ecb-will-adopt-digital-currency

 

Not too blatant about the agenda.😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...