Jump to content

RIP Alan Watt - Legendary NWO Researcher Passes Away Suddendly


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Lol it's kind of amazing to see James wake up throughout the months. 

 

He is asking Laura to take a look at Alan Watt. He was also going to invite him on his show before he died that would have been amazing such a shame. 

 

He refers to David Icke too when describing himself as waking up. 

 

 

I think he wants to get David on. That would be a good podcast. 

 

Gareth do the bizo mate? Lol 

 

James has gone up in my estimation one of the few people left with integrity and doesn't care that he is outed from MSM shills. Good lad. 💪 

 

Edited by Fluke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2021 at 1:12 AM, Fluke said:

James has gone up in my estimation one of the few people left with integrity and doesn't care that he is outed from MSM shills. Good lad. 💪 

 


I totally agree. The problem with this mainstream lot is they won't make the jump into "conspiracy" and you're right, I've kept an eye on James slowly having to do it to make sense of anything.

The guy even had the nerve to even go on and see what Charlie Fruad was all about – at least he tried.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Is there any news yet of how he died?

Very suspiciously quiet so far

I still haven't seen heard any statements regarding the cause his passing. Only rumours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2021 at 4:39 AM, Fluke said:

I still haven't seen heard any statements regarding the cause his passing. Only rumours.

 

Silence. Nothing. It bothers me. Although, maybe that's how he wanted it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Yes, I miss him too. 

 

The good die young because their souls have nothing to fear.

 

It's easy to feel sad at the passing of these 'friends' as I would consider their voices, but for them it is a release into eternity and infinity. Alan Watt is more now than he ever was in life, he is experiencing infinite energy, probably exploring and visiting all the planets of the universe and flipping through the past and future of the universe as if it was a Freeman's catelogue.

 

Mourn for those of us still stuck here........

 

But hey ho I've just opened a bottle of Champagne (Piper Heidseck Essentiel) so I'll just grind on.......

 

Take care guys, it's still just a ride.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Cheers Truthspoon 🍾

I imagine you.....sitting in a sea side restaurant with lampions.....and your feet in the sand.....😊 🐚🏮

 

'Lampions' what a wonderfully French word. 

 

I remember it from my days of singing Jacques Brel songs on my daily commuter route through Paris Gare du Nord. 

 

Nobody seemed to mind me, but hey, that's Paris baby!

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 2:40 PM, Edgecrusher said:

Has DI even acknowledged his passing?

 

Well......Watt was always highly critical of David Icke to be honest..... he would always have a dig about people who want to talk about Reptilians rather than talking about the Fabians and Carol Quigley..... it kind of became a mantra with him.

 

So probably not a love between them. Which is a shame.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2021 at 1:44 PM, Truthspoon said:

 

Well......Watt was always highly critical of David Icke to be honest..... he would always have a dig about people who want to talk about Reptilians rather than talking about the Fabians and Carol Quigley..... it kind of became a mantra with him.

 

So probably not a love between them. Which is a shame.


Yeah, I did always notice this, like you say, it's a shame.

It's really strange if he has passed away (I'm still struggling with it tbh) that it's not even been aknowledged by Mr Icke but obviously there's a reason for it.

I'd always taken a lot more away from Alan Watt than I did Mr Icke, and like you say, those Reptilian digs of his did make sense to me, not to say that there's not still a lot to learn from DI.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hey @Fluke - I just listened to this whole episode again.

 

 

Gets more profound with each passing day. He was right onto this shit we are in now, with laser focus. I'm realising it even more now.

 

What a loss 😢

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey @Fluke - I just listened to this whole episode again.

 

 

Gets more profound with each passing day. He was right onto this shit we are in now, with laser focus. I'm realising it even more now.

 

What a loss 😢

Cheers Darian I will re listen. 

 

The man was a genius. Although cynical and dour at times there's a strange level of comfort I get when listening to him. 

 

I have listened to talks he has done from around 2006ish where he threw out phrases like they will create a "new normal" etc. 

 

This video however if I remember was particularly dark. He knew what was coming. 

 

@DarianF hope you are keeping well bud down there in Australia. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Cheers Darian I will re listen. 

 

The man was a genius. Although cynical and dour at times there's a strange level of comfort I get when listening to him. 

 

I have listened to talks he has done from around 2006ish where he threw out phrases like they will create a "new normal" etc. 

 

This video however if I remember was particularly dark. He knew what was coming. 

 

@DarianF hope you are keeping well bud down there in Australia. 

 

It's a shithole down here run by psychopathic cunts and I'm getting more bitter by the day, but it's not them that make me depressed. It's all the brain dead sheep loving their slavery.

 

Although listening to Alan does have a way of calming my blood pressure.

 

I hope you are keeping well too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It's a shithole down here run by psychopathic cunts and I'm getting more bitter by the day, but it's not them that make me depressed. It's all the brain dead sheep loving their slavery.

I feel the same way mate looks like you guys have had it worse. 

 

I have an uncle in new Zealand but he is a socialist and a woke type so I expect he is loving it. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

I feel the same way mate looks like you guys have had it worse. 

 

I have an uncle in new Zealand but he is a socialist and a woke type so I expect he is loving it. 

 

 

 

I'm just so disgusted how everyone just rolled over to this whole fraud like cowered little dogs. It's disgusting to watch.

 

Not only that, they're actually enjoying all their new little petty rules.

 

I can't watch it without being sick, but then again, it's rubbed in your face daily. You can't avoid it even if you wanted to.

 

I honestly expected more from Australians. This is a national disgrace. You fkn pathetic cowards.

 

I still can't believe it some days. It's like everyone is in a deep hypnotic trance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I'm just so disgusted how everyone just rolled over to this whole fraud like cowered little dogs. It's disgusting to watch.

 

Not only that, they're actually enjoying all their new little petty rules.

 

I can't watch it without being sick, but then again, it's rubbed in your face daily. You can't avoid it even if you wanted to.

 

I honestly expected more from Australians. This is a national disgrace. You fkn pathetic cowards.

 

I still can't believe it some days. It's like everyone is in a deep hypnotic trance.

Out of reactions but sums it up. Surreal, sad, cowardly and insane. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Out of reactions but sums it up. Surreal, sad, cowardly and insane. 

 

I can't prove it, but it's like someone is beaming a frequency over the entire country, disabling people's brains... literally. This is beyond just standard psychology. This is someone next level imo.

 

It's like in an old Roswell episode, where the Skins came to town and used a device to mess with the space-time continuum. Once the device was found and destroyed, normality was restored. https://roswell.fandom.com/wiki/Wipeout!

 

Maybe in this case, it's 5g. Who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...