RIP Alan Watt - Legendary NWO Researcher Passes Away Suddendly

This is an earthquake that i was expecting

Today on reading the annoucement i sensed something not right

He always sounded healthy

I see this as they increasing the silencing and censorship

I feel fortunate to have heard his truth for this long without anything stopping this force

A true man

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been listening to his podcats while bringing my mum over for tea through this shit every Saturday. I get through two hours driving and get through the rest here and there in the week... They

The people running his site have said that they'll continue to maintain and update it, which is heartening.

I'm a big fan of Alan Watt ... but 4 and a half hours long? !  He is very listenable I'm reluctant to turn him of ...   He has a  deep deep knowledge of our subject ... great intelligence  c

Show me a time where tyrannical systems did not completely silence vocal opposition

Watch out v coleman, d icke, corbett, v eastwood et al

Time is running out

Conventional ways will not work in this mess we are in

There are solutions. Out of the box solutions

Everyone spending their energy reporting the wrongs taking place

That energy must be directed toward solutions

Edited by Jikwan
8 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The above link is the only place I can find reporting his death , it seems a credible source , but rather strange no one else is reporting this , since he died 4 March 

There are some tributes coming in on the main website [ http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/ ]. Reality Bytes radio covered it also in their introduction to this podcast:

Hopefully https://www.infowars.com/ posts something, since they did one of the most viewed interviews with him years ago:

From memory, I'm pretty sure it featured in the documentary, Fall of the Republic:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I haven't listened to him for ages and regret it now.....he was always a comforting voice to listen to, his diction and manners are like something from a bygone age....

I feel the same way as when Stanley Monteith died.....it's more than a man who dies, it's the loss of the voice of a whole generation.

Always calm. Always rational. No ranting and raving. Very difficult to keep this kind of composure when discussing the kinds of evil topics we all discuss. I can never stay calm like this. It's a rare skill.

Feels like a huge loss at a critical time.

I only stumbled across Alan by pure chance while searching for Alan Watts videos on YouTube some years ago.

His talks, and the complementary articles posted to his site, have been an invaluable resource as I've tried to navigate my way through this information war.

A truly great man.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Matistuta said:

Feels like a huge loss at a critical time.

I only stumbled across Alan by pure chance while searching for Alan Watts videos on YouTube some years ago.

His talks, and the complementary articles posted to his site, have been an invaluable resource as I've tried to navigate my way through this information war.

A truly great man.

A stunning wealth of research. Let's hope it's archived for a very long time.

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

A stunning wealth of research. Let's hope it's archived for a very long time.

The people running his site have said that they'll continue to maintain and update it, which is heartening.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Matistuta said:

I'm glad to hear this.

I've been listening to his podcats while bringing my mum over for tea through this shit every Saturday. I get through two hours driving and get through the rest here and there in the week...

They were my most informative listens but they can be hard going. I'm not sure he was DI's biggest fan haha... He seemed a really nice bloke to me, you can tell.

If you want to know the real truth about this dire dire situation, you could do a lot worse than go through his stuff.

Would be nice to know more details about how he died, as naturally, it's going to look more than a bit suspicious. There was no indication by listening to him that he sounded ill but no doubt was a very private person.

He was reading something out a couple of months ago and mentioned something about vampires that obviously tickled him, and he seemed to proper laugh about it which you didn't hear him do often – I had to keep playing it for the laugh. I've no idea what podcast it was on but it was funny.

Really really sad news, and worrying.

Edited by Edgecrusher
  • Like 3

There's some brutal truth nuggets in this one mate very relevant for today and the human condition and the nature of most people and on trying to talk to your average person about these things. @DarianF

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Fluke said:

There's some brutal truth nuggets in this one mate very relevant for today and the human condition and the nature of most people and on trying to talk to your average person about these things. @DarianF

Thanks mate! Saved and will definitely watch.

On 3/21/2021 at 11:40 AM, Fluke said:

I'm listening now. Actually I remember this one. Very good. But will listen again anyway.

• Like 1