Jump to content

resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh


Recommended Posts

Has anyone seen the twitter post by HC (HRC) about asking for the location of the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh? The post also references his burial place and the location of the buried Nephilim. This is a very worrisome message indeed. Does anyone have any information on this??

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gilgamesh/Nimrod is allegedly buried by the Euphrates river  Istanbul, Turkey. Apparently I did read somewhere, I cant find it at the mo, that in the end days they are going to distribute his DNA to everyone on earth as they found his body still in tact.

 

Also the Euphrates river is mentioned in the Bible and Pergamos which is in Turkey known 'in the book revelation' as Satan's seat.

a nimrod.PNG

a nrod euphrtates.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites

from search 

 

How tall is Gilgamesh?
5.5 metres tall
 
By modern measurements, Gilgamesh stood 5.5 metres tall. His massive physical stature, according to Helle, is a symbol of other superlative aspects of his personality.Jun 7, 2019
 
 Also ... In the epic, Gilgamesh is introduced as "two thirds divine and one third mortal."[41] At the beginning of the poem, Gilgamesh is described as a brutal, oppressive rule
 
So this would be the result of a breeding between the Annunaki , who are around 5 meters tall , and humans .There were plenty of these around 5,000 years ago 
Link to post
Share on other sites

These Giants began to attack us mortal's, if It hadn't been for Noah's flood us Humans (God's creation) would have become extinct. But unfortunately a few of these Giants survived the flood causing all these terrible wars between the Israelite's and them.

 

This is why when Joshua fought wars, he was told by God to kill them all, spare not one man, women or child or beast. God had to wipe out their blood line to the point of none existence. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is why we have these people today with these rare blood types, like Royalty, World Leaders, celebs etc.

 

Fortunately for us, is that these Israelite's won nearly every war they fought.

 

PS because these Giants were two thirds divine, when they died they became these evil Demons who roam about on earth even today. They are called the Invisibles by the elite etc.

Edited by alexa
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LeGrimez said:

My bf literally told me to read the epic of gilgamesh an hour ago and then I stumbled across this on here!! 

 

This is God's way of telling you there is something you need to know more about on this subject, keep searching 😇

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 6:54 AM, ava.mace said:

 the location of the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh?

 

you might be looking at that too literally...

 

Otherworld: Places of initiation and living resurrection

 

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2020 at 8:54 AM, alexa said:

Gilgamesh/Nimrod is allegedly buried by the Euphrates river  Istanbul, Turkey. Apparently I did read somewhere, I cant find it at the mo, that in the end days they are going to distribute his DNA to everyone on earth as they found his body still in tact.

 

Also the Euphrates river is mentioned in the Bible and Pergamos which is in Turkey known 'in the book revelation' as Satan's seat.

a nimrod.PNG

a nrod euphrtates.PNG

Well now is their chance, WHO knows what is in the vaccines

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 5:25 PM, alexa said:

These Giants began to attack us mortal's, if It hadn't been for Noah's flood us Humans (God's creation) would have become extinct. But unfortunately a few of these Giants survived the flood causing all these terrible wars between the Israelite's and them.

 

This is why when Joshua fought wars, he was told by God to kill them all, spare not one man, women or child or beast. God had to wipe out their blood line to the point of none existence. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is why we have these people today with these rare blood types, like Royalty, World Leaders, celebs etc.

 

Fortunately for us, is that these Israelite's won nearly every war they fought.

 

PS because these Giants were two thirds divine, when they died they became these evil Demons who roam about on earth even today. They are called the Invisibles by the elite etc.

Yet they were constantly defeated by various human armies, their temple wiped off the earth and their sacred relics lost.

 

The fact is that the ancient Hebrews were basically canaanites and their religion evolved from that of Canaan.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

The fact is that the ancient Hebrews were basically canaanites and their religion evolved from that of Canaan.

 

Yes, after Joshua wiped all the giants out, Canaan was Gods promised land to the Israelite's.

The land known as Canaan was situated in the territory of the southern Levant, which today encompasses Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, Jordan, and the southern portions of Syria and Lebanon.

Edited by alexa
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Yes, after Joshua wiped all the giants out, Canaan was Gods promised land to the Israelite's.

The land known as Canaan was situated in the territory of the southern Levant, which today encompasses Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, Jordan, and the southern portions of Syria and Lebanon.

lol, giants. I suspect that it the term was used as code for something, or maybe used to make out their victory was against a huge enemy. Weird they can wipe out giants but are beaten by humans. 

Was that land promised to them or was that used as a justification by men to take the land by force? I guess for you this is a matter of faith, that you are unable to accept anything but the sunday school version of existence. How many people claim God told them this or that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

It would take forever and a day to explain this to someone as unbelieving as you.

It shouldn't have to be about believing. That's how people are fooled and controlled. Its well known the bible uses lots of symbolism and codes so why cant the references to giants be code too? it could mean giant in the metaphorical sense for instance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MarpatV2 said:

It shouldn't have to be about believing. That's how people are fooled and controlled. Its well known the bible uses lots of symbolism and codes so why cant the references to giants be code too? it could mean giant in the metaphorical sense for instance.

There is more than enough evidence to prove the existence of giants; a simple internet search can provide volumes of factual information. Adena and Hopewell,etc

 

On 10/21/2020 at 6:25 PM, alexa said:

These Giants began to attack us mortal's, if It hadn't been for Noah's flood us Humans (God's creation) would have become extinct. But unfortunately a few of these Giants survived the flood causing all these terrible wars between the Israelite's and them.

 

This is why when Joshua fought wars, he was told by God to kill them all, spare not one man, women or child or beast. God had to wipe out their blood line to the point of none existence. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is why we have these people today with these rare blood types, like Royalty, World Leaders, celebs etc.

 

Fortunately for us, is that these Israelite's won nearly every war they fought.

 

PS because these Giants were two thirds divine, when they died they became these evil Demons who roam about on earth even today. They are called the Invisibles by the elite etc.

That is a far cry, the giants were human, albeit extremely large but human nonetheless; how big is 'giant' in any case, cause there are skeletons and mounds of people that were 15 to 20ft tall, that's a giant. Giants, were the offspring of the 'sons of God', often referred to as angels; they first dwelt in the holy city (Zion) on mount Hermon with others of the children of Adam and Eve; these 200, left the city and their lifestyle to marry the descendants of Cain ('daughters of men) and out of this union were born the nephilim, a giant race; they were wicked and murderous because they were raised so to be by their fallen fathers who were wicked, also called the sons of Perdition because like Cain, they made a pact with Satan and committed the unpardonable sin.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bellow is a channeling of Goliath, it goes into great detail  ...

 

The Elohim (Annunaki)  came down in their space craft ... 

The sons of God saw the beautiful women and took any they wanted as their wives. ... of the Elohim saw the daughters of the adam that they were good (beautiful); ... In Genesis 4:17-24

 

The 4 meter tall Annunaki  mated with human women .... some of the offspring were giants . these could not be carried to full term by the women ... caesarian section at about 7 months ... The Nephilim Giant would be brought up to work with the Annunaki in controlling the humans ...

 

  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MarpatV2 said:

It shouldn't have to be about believing. That's how people are fooled and controlled. Its well known the bible uses lots of symbolism and codes so why cant the references to giants be code too? it could mean giant in the metaphorical sense for instance.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maedros said:

That is a far cry, the giants were human, albeit extremely large but human nonetheless; how big is 'giant' in any case, cause there are skeletons and mounds of people that were 15 to 20ft tall, that's a giant. Giants, were the offspring of the 'sons of God', often referred to as angels; they first dwelt in the holy city (Zion) on mount Hermon with others of the children of Adam and Eve; these 200, left the city and their lifestyle to marry the descendants of Cain ('daughters of men) and out of this union were born the nephilim, a giant race; they were wicked and murderous because they were raised so to be by their fallen fathers who were wicked, also called the sons of Perdition because like Cain, they made a pact with Satan and committed the unpardonable sin. 

 

I know when I said 'us mortals' I should of said us normal sized humans, my apologies.

It's nice to hear from someone who knows the truth.

I'm out of likes 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

The Elohim (Annunaki)  came down in their space craft ... 

The sons of God saw the beautiful women and took any they wanted as their wives. ... of the Elohim saw the daughters of the adam that they were good (beautiful); ... In Genesis 4:17-24

 

The 4 meter tall Annunaki  mated with human women .... some of the offspring were giants . these could not be carried to full term by the women ... caesarian section at about 7 months ... The Nephilim Giant would be brought up to work with the Annunaki in controlling the humans ...

 

Sorry oz, but I don't buy into the Annunaki, how ever there is mention of the Anakites in  Numbers 13:33

 

Numbers 13:33

We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alexa said:

 

Sorry oz, but I don't buy into the Annunaki, how ever there is mention of the Anakites in  Numbers 13:33

 

Numbers 13:33

We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

 

Well the bible doesn't use the word Annunaki ...It calls them Elohim ..plural .... "those who came from the sky" .... they told the humans they were "Gods" or "Sons of God" ...

 

Bottom line they are ET's who fly around in UFO type craft ...

 

You won't understand all this by  having the bible as your only source , it has some things right , but will have been corrupted ....

 

Researchers agree on this , Von Daniken , Zachariah Sitchen  and dozens of others ,that  ET's came here thousands of years ago . These same ET's control society now , by using their human helpers the Cabal ...These ET's gave the orders to release covid. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Bottom line they are ET's who fly around in UFO type craft ...

 

I can believe this, but they are not ET's from other planets, these ET's reside underground mostly in Antarctica.

 

21 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

You won't understand all this by  having the bible as your only source , it has some things right , but will have been corrupted

 

How come this is everyone's argument when it comes to the Bible ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, alexa said:

I can believe this, but they are not ET's from other planets, these ET's reside underground mostly in Antarctica.

 

The Reptilians had a big base in Antarctica this is where the NAZI's ran to after WWII ... The reps are another group of ET's who work with the Annunaki to control humanity ...

 

Both these ET's originated off world , on other planets light years away  ... There are few Annunaki on Earth now , but many Reps and Greys , doing abductions , they have many underground bases of their own  on Earth and also stay in DUMB's working with US military ...  This is all clarified by the testimony of SSP whistle-blowers.

37 minutes ago, alexa said:

How come this is everyone's argument when it comes to the Bible ? (that it's been corrupted)

 

Of course all religions have been corrupted .... The dark forces control things here and engineer society , so the education system dumbs people down , the financial system keeps people poor , the medical system keeps people sick .... you think they would not corrupt religion???  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Sorry oz, but I don't buy into the Annunaki, how ever there is mention of the Anakites in  Numbers 13:33

 

Numbers 13:33

We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

What you mean is you only believe what is found in the bible

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I can believe this, but they are not ET's from other planets, these ET's reside underground mostly in Antarctica.

 

 

How come this is everyone's argument when it comes to the Bible ?

Because the bible has been used as a tool of control and manipulation since it was created. The NT was created for the benefit of the Roman empire and imposed on all of their occupied lands, the central control point being Rome, of all places, rather than Jerusalem. This is why ramming the bible down peoples throats is always going to create a backlash. People who believe its the ultimate in truth are likely to use it like a big stick in any argument and then just claim critics are led by satan.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, alexa said:

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I know when I said 'us mortals' I should of said us normal sized humans, my apologies.

It's nice to hear from someone who knows the truth.

I'm out of likes 👍

Maybe you should watch this video. Its very well research and not based on belief. It clearly shows how the bible was formed from local myths and stories from the middle east and that the supreme God of the canaanites became the God the Israelites worshipped.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...