I understand this might sound ridiculous to some, but I downloaded one on a whim to see what they do, how they react etc.

Well, this was a couple of weeks ago on my own now old phone. 

I had a slight crack in the side, but the app going over the scale broke it completely! 

Today I downloaded it on my older non cracked phone (I know.. Smart phones are bad mkay, but I'm working on it.)

And surprisingly, it went crazy again at the same place as the other phone. Surely couldn't have been a coincidence. 

Anyway, the said area was my bed mattress. 

Seems to be high in electo magnetic frequencies. That's horrible! 

I mean.. Is this a normal thing to happen? 

Could this be contributing to a number of health issues?! 

I can't find any information regarding high emf on mattresses.. 

7 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

If your bedsprings are metal they may amplify emfs. I can't remember who I watched talking about it.

This seems the most crazy thing to me ... Most people sleep on mattresses with scores of metal springs in ...Even people who should know better who filter their water and eat organic ... EMF aside , this must be doing something very nasty to your aura ...

8-inch-bonnell-spring-mattress-500x500.j

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This seems the most crazy thing to me ... Most people sleep on mattresses with scores of metal springs in ...Even people who should know better who filter their water and eat organic ... EMF aside , this must be doing something very nasty to your aura ...

8-inch-bonnell-spring-mattress-500x500.j

Whoa, that's crazy!! I must be cooking myself inside out :(

Just had a look around for something better.. I shall have to start saving, but makes a lot of sense that this could be contributing to problems. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, itsnotallrightjack said:

People slept on sprung mattresses for years with no problems! 

"No Problems!!" ... Do you know anyone with "no problems"

Everybody has Big Problems ... Half the population are suicidal /alcoholic / psychotic ... 

How much spring matrices and mobile phones exacerbate these problems is anyone's guess.