Send the tanks into Manchester ?

wolfpavek1

Andy Burnham must let the gov do. It's will by 12pm or we face and executive decision and the obvious send the army in. This is obvious it's all planned

The toriess failed with the I'd cards under Theresa may now it's being railroaded into vaccine and the army as adont defy the govs will.

We have a replay of peterloo coming oh my

• Guest changed the title to Send the tanks in ?
  • Guest changed the title to Send the tanks into Manchester ?

How are they going to force them into lock down? This is China MK2 if they bring the army in. He is right to question the stats, arent we all! Obviously all planned to be rolled out in steps across the country. Im disgusted they are even threatening force. Perhaps we should force the house of commons into lock down/house arrest also then 🤣 

But it is not a laughing matter, peoples lives are going to be destroyed. Government are showing their true colours now.

• Like 1

the military (RAF I believe) have been going around area's of Birmingham's bame ghettos knocking doors to see if anyone wanted covid tests. There was a confrontational video doing the rounds on social media last week, didn't see or hear anything in the mainstream media of course.

Thate whole bame thing highlights a scandal in child trafficking. Of course the guilty blame the innocent and the innocent blame the guilty while a bunch of 'possessions' dont even know that they do not know, their records concealled and god alone knows the exploitation theyll suffer before they are carted off to the loonie bin for being so mentally ill they think tomorrows brain scanning technology is fraud operated by people who are telepathic... but slavery and servitude were abolished weren't they? Mummy? Daddy? What's happening to me? You're sick child. The doctor is here to help you. 5 rohypnols and 2 arsenics a day, its all been caused becaused you didn't work hard enough, you didn't obey accurately enough, you questioned too much and now your mind is broken...

This is a sick world.

Never been a fan of Andy Burnham and I think a lot of what he is doing is for self-gain. But well done that man for standing up to the government! Unwittingly he is helping bring the truth to the light!

Will be interesting to see how this gets resolved. Obviously they will have to force Manchester to comply otherwise the whole game is over. If Manchester doesn't shut down and they "let the virus rip" and no one really dies - then game up

On 10/20/2020 at 8:53 AM, Mr H said:

Never been a fan of Andy Burnham and I think a lot of what he is doing is for self-gain. But well done that man for standing up to the government! Unwittingly he is helping bring the truth to the light!

Will be interesting to see how this gets resolved. Obviously they will have to force Manchester to comply otherwise the whole game is over. If Manchester doesn't shut down and they "let the virus rip" and no one really dies - then game up

Out of likes but totally agree with what you said there... UK Column also exposed the official death figures yesterday showing THERE IS NO PANDEMIC.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-21st-october-2020

Edited by HAARPING_On
LINK ADDED
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 8:53 AM, Mr H said:

He was involved in the 2009 swine flu plandemic.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swine-flu-exactly-how-dangerous-407762

Earlier this month Health Secretary Andy Burnham said there could be 100,000 cases of swine flu every day by the end of August.

Then in a move that caused alarm, Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson told the NHS last week to prepare for up to 65,000 deaths this winter.

But this figure was not meant as a prediction - merely to help the NHS prepare for a "worst-case scenario".

John Edmunds, a professor at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, said yesterday that it was too early to predict how many people might fall ill or die.

He said: "About the only thing we know about these numbers is that they will be wrong."

Other experts are predicting that the number of deaths is likely to be far less.

Professor John Oxford, Britain''s top flu scientist, thinks the death toll could be as low as 6,000.

This is the about the same number killed by normal seasonal flu each year.

Experts stress that, so far, swine flu has proved to be a mild virus in the vast majority of people. Prof Oxford had said it appears to be "the mildest pandemic in recent history".

On 10/23/2020 at 12:27 PM, no kidding said:

So here we are on Friday 23rd October. Any sign of the tanks yet, following the 'click bait' headline, worthy of a red top scandal sheet? No, thought not!

They didnt need to burnham capitulated at 60million in extra cash, for surveillance and  test and trace marshals instead.footsoldiers 

birmingham will be next 

but the threat was real and still is

wait until wave 3 when they have recruited 1800 mSu students to patrol the ghost town.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:27 PM, no kidding said:

So here we are on Friday 23rd October. Any sign of the tanks yet, following the 'click bait' headline, worthy of a red top scandal sheet? No, thought not!

where are you based and do you have local news channels where you are.

4 hours ago, wolfpavek1 said:

where are you based and do you have local news channels where you are.

I have friends in Manchester who would be very quick to tell me if there were tanks on the streets or track and trace marshals or students on the streets. If that day ever comes, which I doubt, I shall be the first to apologise.

12 hours ago, no kidding said:

I have friends in Manchester who would be very quick to tell me if there were tanks on the streets or track and trace marshals or students on the streets. If that day ever comes, which I doubt, I shall be the first to apologise.

Phase 3 is when it begins, in earnest

The army will be deployed, they already have been with the nightingales, that noone has used.

money wants the vaccine, they will enforce it in phase 3

as for marshals there are 1800 students in lockdown in MSu, with marshalls and blockades outside the uni, unless thats BS and Iam blind and its been done just for my benefit, I do deliveries so they are there, , the marshalls are already on the streets, and charging business upto 10k and the idea is a communist plot to steal all the wealth, and the silent killer drop the value of wealth, as they did ever so silently two weeks ago with the NSi dropping interest to 0.1% so we have a state of spies, snitches and TIs all grabbing whatever morsels they can.