No not then. When? Sorry for the catchy title, I mean I need help understanding "now".

To me it appears the now moment is always where I am but I cant help recall from before now that people were telling me about me about a now that from descriptions would always be at some point in the future. I find this very confusing as the now of that future hasnt yet arrived and given my understanding from the little they have related, now then wont be any more impressive than when now was when they told me now was soon, which to me wasnt now but later.

By their accounts I am inadvertantly trapped in a time constraint called now with hopes of a desirable future and memories of an undesireable past. Perhaps they are from my past whose desireable future rests on me to have no past and no desire for a future. It all sounds very psychobabble but Ive been open minded enough to see that the parapsychologists were not the cranks the psychbabblers made them out to be so ...

Explain this concept of time travel in a way a 7 year old child could understand it.

When you shut your mind up and sit quietly you might gain some understanding.

Everything your mind is saying is just meaningless noise, and it is preventing you from experiencing the present moment more intuitively.

You don't need to understand some theory, you just need to be silent so your being can be more in contact with the now.

• Like 3

I call that plane the auranos. Im in touch with that. Its the other stuff beyond telepathy that intrigues me. Disembodiment, making lights flicker causing signs to appear on peoples journey without gang-stalkey like conjury. Purely through advanced spiritual means. How is this done? I've seen it done and in ways I wont describe for pharoahs sorcerors to conjure at. The beings which are beyond the auranos can do things that bewilder me, and all pharoahs sorcerors have are a bunch of conjury tricks and no magic. What about conjury being used in magic itself? Pharoahs sorcerors already know the shrinkstitutions were never designed to help people, so where are we at when we can tickle the vulnerable underbelly of the dragon and for all its power and might, it might even eat itself in the storms we can bring. Poor little Bel, the mighty, tickle tickle. It's almost halloween. Who's up for some Dragon's broth? Cackle cackle.

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

When you shut your mind up and sit quietly you might gain some understanding.

This is how I am most of the time, a cluttered mind causes stress & stress causes high blood pressure which is the killer. I also keep my mind focused on God and his word which I find crucial, especially now b/c of the time we are living in. This Gates business is not going to get any better and I believe that God is putting us all to the test, and I don't mean the corona test either. 😇

• 2 weeks later...