Where is a safe haven country from mandatory corona vax?

freedom 101

Assuming there is a safe country how would you get there??? ... Airports and countries receiving visitors will be the first to want to see you've been vaccinated ...

This all comes down to how will they know you've been vaccinated , if a piece of paper signed by a doctor , there are ways of getting this , even in first world countries , bribery , forgery , ... That's why Gates want's you branded with fluorescent dye with the vaccination ,  to close these loop holes ...

I wouldn't worry about this now ... By the time they've vaccinated all the willing fools and ready to force it on the unwilling  , there will be other crises they will hit us with ...

To protect yourself from anything they can throw at you get remote get self sufficient , if you don't  travel you stay off their radar.  

Edited by oz93666

6 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Assuming there is a safe country how would you get there??? ... Airports and countries receiving visitors will be the first to want to see you've been vaccinated ...

This all comes down to how will they know you've been vaccinated , if a piece of paper signed by a doctor , there are ways of getting this , even in first world countries , bribery , forgery , ... That's why Gates want's you branded with fluorescent dye to close these loop holes ...

I wouldn't worry about this now ... By the time they've vaccinated all the willing fools and ready to force it on the unwilling  , there will be other crises they will hit us with ...

To protect yourself from anything they can throw at you get remote get self sufficient , if you don't  travel you stay off their radar.  

I know travel is not easy.. i also know my country law on the upcomming vax.. its with use of force. While the west sinks into facism, i wouldn't mind living on a far away island quite isolated and in peace. I don't need the luxury, i want peace in mind and good weather.. I don't want to live through a totalitarian regime, if I can re-locate now.. i pass on these Titanic tickets... the number of lemmings surpass the comford level. It wasn't hitler that did the bad things, it was the people that followed orders and supported him.. ak. The lemmings

• Like 3

22 hours ago, freedom 101 said:

I know travel is not easy.. i also know my country law on the upcomming vax.. its with use of force. While the west sinks into facism, i wouldn't mind living on a far away island quite isolated and in peace. I don't need the luxury, i want peace in mind and good weather.. I don't want to live through a totalitarian regime, if I can re-locate now.. i pass on these Titanic tickets... the number of lemmings surpass the comford level. It wasn't hitler that did the bad things, it was the people that followed orders and supported him.. ak. The lemmings

This is very true. Its the people who are given "power" from the top to install this system. 

If I knew a safe haven, I wouldn't breath a word. Look what the 'normal' people did to this world. Now its 'new normal' and the 'normal' people have all gone 'new normal'. Human rights are degraded further and they all want to have a go at everyone both at home and abroad not quite raising the hitler salute when ordered. If theres a safe haven where the people are doing okay and are happy and harmonious and loving and social and dont need to put up appearances because they all just live and let live ... if you ever meet them, warn them not to let anyone know if the strike crude oil.

20 hours ago, Steph said:

If I knew a safe haven, I wouldn't breath a word. Look what the 'normal' people did to this world. Now its 'new normal' and the 'normal' people have all gone 'new normal'. Human rights are degraded further and they all want to have a go at everyone both at home and abroad not quite raising the hitler salute when ordered. If theres a safe haven where the people are doing okay and are happy and harmonious and loving and social and dont need to put up appearances because they all just live and let live ... if you ever meet them, warn them not to let anyone know if the strike crude oil.

Yeah you are probably right.. i wouldn't mind share a safe haven with like minded though.. atleast a group that stick's together is stronger.. the f**king lemmings have gone all nazi supporters here now. Half the people are like fanatic cult members in a panic attack, they are just unable to think for themselves.. they are running after the government like it's their last chance for survival. I'm thinking more like, this is a good time to go some place without luxury or manic tv people.. Let the lemmings do what they do.. all while i enjoy calmness of a simple life for some years. I don't feel like participating in colective madness, hell i never watch tv, so i really only observe.. thanks for the advice, a quiet exit is a good idea too 👍😊

22 hours ago, Dustpanandbrush said:

Socotra island is on my wish list. Pay for a tour and then just vanish.  You can live off the sea and land.  Friendly people although the mainland has a war ongoing. 

Funny i look at this some years ago.. awesome nature. The war though🥴

But yes something in this style

• Like 1