• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Craig Murray - "No matter how much you might dislike Trump, only a fool can fail to see the implications for public access to information of the massive suppression on the internet of the Hunter Biden

The BBC hid this story in the Tech section for more than a week, as if it was only a controversy about fact-checking on social media.   15th October Twitter and Facebook's action over J

Posted Images

I've been seeing the word 'baselessly' a lot recently. This adverb is new to me. I searched for it on duckduckgo and every single link is to a msm article on Trump. Did they make the word up specially for him? Does nobody else do anything baselessly?

This is the first link:

"Twitter took more than an hour to flag a highly misleading video shared by Donald Trump, which baselessly pushed claims of ballot fraud and was retweeted more than 70,000 times before the platform took action."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/11/trump-twitter-ballot-video-election-fraud-claims

On 11/16/2020 at 10:11 AM, bryan said:

I've been seeing the word 'baselessly' a lot recently.

They can't say "without evidence" anymore because it would be obvious that they're lying.

Trey Trainor, head of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), said in a tweet Tuesday that he believes Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell’s claim of widespread election fraud.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/12-reasons-why-trumps-lawyers-are-absolutely-convinced-he-will-win-election

Trump Campaign Withdraws Michigan Lawsuit After Wayne County Certification Reversal

"This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan as a direct result of achieving the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted and every illegal vote has not been counted," said Trump campaign attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

"I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections," wrote Monica Palmer in a sworn affidavit, who along with fellow GOP board member William C. Hartmann refused to certify the election on Tuesday. The two fell under intense pressure from the left - with Palmer claiming that her family was threatened (via Just The News). The two were also doxxed over social media.

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," continues Palmer's affidavit, addimg: "The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary."

Hartmann, in a similar affidavit, wrote "I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified." He added that he and Palmer "were berated and ridiculed by members of the public and other Board members."

"The public ostracism continued for hours..." he continued - next describing how he was told by Wayne County attorney, Janet Anderson-Davis, that "discrepancies [in the vote] were not a reason to reject the certification," and that he only voted to certify "based on her explicit legal guidance."

"Later that evening, I was enticed to agree to certify based on a promise that a full and independent audit would take place," he said - only to learn on Wednesday that state officials had reneged or would otherwise not honor the audit.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/shocking-reversal-wayne-county-election-board-republicans-rescind-certifications-claim

With mounting evidence of election fraud now visible, members of the Pennsylvania legislature have drafted a joint resolution [SEE HERE] to overturn election results, reverse the previous state certification, and the sponsors promise they will take it to the Supreme Court if necessary.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/27/pennsylvania-state-legislature-files-resolution-to-dispute-statewide-2020-election-results/

Pennsylvania Judge Patricia A. McCullough ruled that the Pennsylvania preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-huge-judge-mccullough-rules-2020-pa-election-likely-unconstitutional-gives-state-legislators-power-choose-electors/

Edited by theo102