Alternative media. Princess of Hearts

I've always had a problem with the 'so called' alternative media and Princess Diana. I've fallen out and no longer speak to people who consider themselves as free thinkers, the reason for this these people say I've gone to far down the rabbit hole . Well I believe once you go down the rabbit hole unlike the so called alternative media there is no use still showing your tail, you must keep on going down the rabbit hole and see were the tunnels go to. Even if a tunnel goes to a dead end. I've never worried that I might be told am wrong.

So about Princess Diana too many of the media still see her as being killed by the Royals or MI6. But I must be heartless as the Princess wasn't as innocent as she is made out to be. Let's face facts the Princess was a Spencer she was born into the same cult, she knew what was going on it was part of her life. She would not be have been picked to have children with Charles if she wasn't the same blood line, she was born to be a Princess. The Princess knew Saville and she must have been fully aware of what was going on. If she was the little ms innocent nursery teacher why didn't she speak out. (As guilty as Saville, as her silence allowed him to carry on ) Maybe born to be sacrificed on the 13 pillar.

The alternative media must stop being arse out of the rabbit. We are in times we're everything must be questioned. Only David Icke in the 'so called' alternative media's has even come close to going down the rabbit hole.

I'd rather question and be wrong than just repeat.

• Like 1