A quick hello and proud subscriber

Hello folks! Nice to be on a platform with everyone on the same page! So tired of this Covid BS. I am a carer and I visit people in their own homes. I am told by my management that I must wear mask. The ONLY reason I wear one at work which I despise, is because all my clients have been frightened by the news that they choose watch on tv and read in the newspaper or hear on the radio. Apparently Piers bloody Morgan is more reliable and trustworthy than some of the medical professionals with decades of experience and knowledge that are speaking out around the world! Granted some of my clients are vulnerable and others are elderly. They truly believe I will infect them with the new plague!! I am seriously considering giving up care for this reason alone. I hate wearing the dam thing! Period! Outside of work I am a proud no masker and so are my children and wife! I hate the fact that all my clients have been brainwashed by the NWO! Like the late George Carlin said: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups! He also said: Governments don’t want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation! That just sums it up for me! Of course none of you all apply thank goodness!!!!
I hope you have ALL heard about Dr. Reiner Fuellmich’s class action lawsuit?! If you have not please go find him on Youtube and watch his video Crimes against humanity! Its amazing! And not forgetting Simon Dolan who is on twitter and he is taking the government to court for fraud and treason I believe! All the best to you all! Be strong and as Vernon Coleman says: Avoid mass media, and fight the lies