New Zealand’s F***ed

Labour claims landslide victory in general election; the lying bitch (or whatever it is) can do what  she and her masters wish now.

I honestly thought she might get a bit of a thrashing, but no; this has done in any faith I had in the general public for good; pack of mindless, self serving, ignorant twats.

I await measures such as are being taken in GB, Aus, USA and other countries where the majority of the public delight in bending over and taking it up the arse coming soon to this particular land of the brain dead.

And no, I will not ‘have mercy on the terrified’; I will be pushing them to the front of the culling queue.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/300135573/election-2020-how-the-world-reacted-to-jacinda-arderns-landslide-victory

• Like 7

What's the problem Jones??? .... The country is about the size of the UK, with less than one tenth the population .... Plenty of empty spaces , many places to tuck yourself away and not be noticed , land must be cheap....

If you live in a populated area in any country you have a high chance of being dead within a few years .... So now is the time to prepare ...You can still buy food , as much as you like!!!

You can spend your time getting angry and trying to fight this , or make moves to stay alive , the choice is yours.                                                                                                       

Jacinda Ardern is no hero

Jacinda-mania has taken hold on the Left, but New Zealand's Prime Minister has pursued a disastrous Covid policy

I’ve long been an admirer of New Zealand, not least for its decision, back in the 1980s, to stop subsidising and protecting its farmers and to open its markets to the world. While some farmers went to the wall, the agricultural sector as a whole boomed. But I won’t be cracking open a bottle of very fine Oyster Bay to join in "Jacinda-mania" as Jacinda Ardern almost certainly wins her second term as Prime Minister.

If I had a vote it would definitely  have gone  to "Crusher" – opposition leader Judith Collins who earned her nickname after her policy while police minister of crushing cars which had been used in illegal street racing. If Collins ever feels like throwing in the political towel back home and standing as police and crime commissioner around my way she will have my full support.

Ardern seems set for victory largely on account of the reputation she has built up for managing Covid-19. She’s a heroine not just among Blairites – she used to work for Tony Blair – but among business leaders everywhere, according to a survey conducted by Bloomberg last week. They apparently voted New Zealand as the country which has done best to tackle Covid-19. 

But why? Look at the raw figures and New Zealand appears virtually to have escaped the pandemic. To date, it has had 1,880 cases and 25 deaths. At five deaths per million inhabitants it works out at less than one percent of the death toll in Britain. What did Ardern do to achieve this? Nothing, really, much different from what Boris Johnson’s government did. Having tried a bit of social distancing advice first, she closed bars and restaurants on March 23, two days after Boris did. New Zealand went into full lockdown on March 25, the day after Britain.

The only thing that New Zealand did but which Britain didn’t was to close its borders, which it did on March 19. Maybe we should have tried that, too, but it would hardly have had the same effect in Britain. By the middle of March the virus was well set in Britain, or at least London. It had come here, before it was even known to exist, via skiers returning from Italy and Austria, and via hundreds of flights from China.

New Zealand has got off lightly from Covid 19 not because it has an earnest leader in a trouser suit but because it is a global Isle of Lewis – the outer Hebridean island which hadn’t suffered a single Covid death until this week. Britain, by comparison, is Piccadilly Circus. We can’t cut ourselves off in the way that New Zealand can, situated as it is a thousand miles from the nearest other country, and self-sufficient in food. Moreover, once the virus was in Britain it could spread far faster on our crowded tubes and buses than it could in New Zealand’s less dense urban areas.

Yet for squashing Covid-19 flat, Ardern’s New Zealand has paid a terrible economic price. In the second quarter GDP fell by 12.2 per cent. That’s smaller than Britain’s fall, but it is a horrendous collapse considering the far lighter footprint of coronavirus in New Zealand. The economy has been impacted in this way because of the heavy-handedness of lockdown restrictions. In August, while the UK economy was tentatively reopening, Ardern threw Auckland, her capital city, back into a full lockdown over just four reported cases.

There’s nothing to admire in that. It is sheer panic, taking the precautionary principle to absurd new heights. Ardern’s problem now is how, having isolated her country from the rest of the world, does she ever open it up again? If an effective vaccine does emerge in the near future – far from a given – she might yet come out of the pandemic looking wise. But if, as is arguably more likely to happen, the Covid crisis eventually dies away due to a combination of better treatments and herd immunity, she will have to keep New Zealand’s borders closed until the very last, as hardly any of her citizens will have built up immunity.

Ardern’s second term could prove to be a very long, and not very prosperous, few years.    

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/17/jacinda-ardern-no-hero/?utm_content=telegraph&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1602940581

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know this might sound hard, but forget about the politicans, whoever they may be, they wont save you from what is comming.

Elections are redundand. Yes of course it gives you good insight on where the general population might stand, which is some useful information and i get why this is frustrating, because it makes ignorance visible, but that ignorance which just surfaced already was at present long before any specific action happend.

The only way out of this disaster is when the general majority (over 50%) of the population refuses to cooperate with criminals. It is the only way, period.

No one else will stand for your rights, except the people that inhabite this world. Never rely on autorities to do the job for you.

So how to turn people?

My belief is, that it cannot be done by reasoning from the outside. I have plenty of proof for that on first hand experience. You can give a person an apple and they will tell you its something else. Thats how far it got.

This world needs to go to complete and utter shit, before some might rethink their position. Its not a path i want to go, but i fear there is no other way out of it.

I mean look at it. There are millions and millions that rather wait for the new console gaming experiences, while everything arround them crumbles into dust. Its absolute bizzarre. Sure it is good to keep some positive things going in your life to not completly loose it over this situation but my god some are braindead beyond any comprehension.

My most favorite Scene of the Gladiator sums up what we are dealing with here:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Michael said:

I know this might sound hard, but forget about the politicans, whoever they may be, they wont save you from what is comming.

Elections are redundand. Yes of course it gives you good insight on where the general population might stand, which is some useful information and i get why this is frustrating, because it makes ignorance visible, but that ignorance which just surfaced already was at present long before any specific action happend.

The only way out of this disaster is when the general majority (over 50%) of the population refuses to cooperate with criminals. It is the only way, period.

No one else will stand for your rights, except the people that inhabite this world. Never rely on autorities to do the job for you.

So how to turn people?

My belief is, that it cannot be done by reasoning from the outside. I have plenty of proof for that on first hand experience. You can give a person an apple and they will tell you its something else. Thats how far it got.

This world needs to go to complete and utter shit, before some might rethink their position. Its not a path i want to go, but i fear there is no other way out of it.

I mean look at it. There are millions and millions that rather wait for the new console gaming experiences, while everything arround them crumbles into dust. Its absolute bizzarre. Sure it is good to keep some positive things going in your life to not completly loose it over this situation but my god some are braindead beyond any comprehension.

My most favorite Scene of the Gladiator sums up what we are dealing with here:

Sadly the turnout was high also, a whopping 82.5% voted.

Edit and a covert transsexual is the Prime Minister for another term

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_voting_in_New_Zealand

image.png.81de2a3dbf824fb29732aaed40469dba.png

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sadly the turnout was high also, a whopping 82.5% voted for a transsexual.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_voting_in_New_Zealand

image.png.81de2a3dbf824fb29732aaed40469dba.png

Yes, we are still a small minority.

Its a reflection of the human psychy. In some ways its good to know where the planet as a whole stands right now.

Its sad, but also important to know.

I rather have this information, than to keep living under human fellas, not knowing how they tick.

Now i know for certain.

I rather watch reality into the eye, than being uncertain about it my whole life.

You can be proud of yourself to clearly see whats happening, not many can do that. So see it as a positive, because it is really something positive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, oz93666 said:

What's the problem Jones??? .... The country is about the size of the UK, with less than one tenth the population .... Plenty of empty spaces , many places to tuck yourself away and not be noticed , land must be cheap....

If you live in a populated area in any country you have a high chance of being dead within a few years .... So now is the time to prepare ...You can still buy food , as much as you like!!!

You can spend your time getting angry and trying to fight this , or make moves to stay alive , the choice is yours.                                                                                                       

Do you ever truly think about things properly?

Many many people cannot do what you have done; to exist, most people have to work; a lot of them do not earn a fair wage so they exist financially from week to week with no hope of saving, ergo, no buying land so they can ‘tuck themselves away’; also, stocking up on food is not an option.

For whatever reason, this is the lot of huge amounts of people around the world.

You can bang on about it being their ‘fault’ or shit like that, but it’s the way of this world, and a lot of people experience it through no fault of their own.

I am not angry; you can sit there in your pineapple wonderland and bang on all you like giving your smug advice; but I will keep fighting this/them.

Fighting does not always mean just in the physical.

🍍 Sit on it oz 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, rideforever said:

NZ is a long way away from the rest of the planet, and quite sheeplike.  In fact there are a lot of sheep on those islands aren't there.

Not really; quite close to Aus, and a lot of Island nations; close to the South Pole too where allegedly lots goes on there 👽💀

We are also favoured by the rich and ‘famous’ (in their psycho minds) for ‘sanctuary’; wait til the peasants revolt 😈

Yes, lots of sheep - of both varieties, but a lot of the world is full of them; two legged ones in particular.

• Like 1

Never been to NZ, but looks like a paradise compared to all the virtue signaling signs, here in USA cities. No, I don't care about your beliefs on lgbt, white priv, systemic r, climate change, etc...

The DOJ Is Finally Bridging the Gap Between Online Radicalization and  Domestic Terrorism - Pacific Standard

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

@Golden Retriever  Yes, that’s what was so disheartening, the huge turnout.

Ha, I just about fell over yesterday while doing my rounds at work; this quite older lady told us that that Jacinda is one of those, you know, used to be a man 😯😄

Out of likes Jones. 

I think he wanted the world to know his sex in 2017.

How people can't see it is "nuts" to me!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Double 😄

The old saw; people only believe what they want to believe; if it doesn’t compute with their mindsets, there are a thousand ways to explain it away; part of the human (most) condition.

I believe these psychos do things like on the above vid to see how much they can get away with; and by god they get away with so much - because of that human condition.

@bradlaw   Shit no, nowhere near as bad as there; a few pockets of ‘radicals’ but on the whole, I believe NZ’ers are too bloody lazy to take much notice.

I feel so much for the ‘average’ American about what’s happening there; if something positive is not done soon, it’s going to implode.

So many brain dead, possessed twats there.

All the best mate 👍✌️

3 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

Do you ever truly think about things properly?

Many many people cannot do what you have done; to exist, most people have to work; a lot of them do not earn a fair wage so they exist financially from week to week with no hope of saving, ergo, no buying land so they can ‘tuck themselves away’; also, stocking up on food is not an option.

For whatever reason, this is the lot of huge amounts of people around the world.

You can bang on about it being their ‘fault’ or shit like that, but it’s the way of this world, and a lot of people experience it through no fault of their own.

I am not angry; you can sit there in your pineapple wonderland and bang on all you like giving your smug advice; but I will keep fighting this/them.

Fighting does not always mean just in the physical.

🍍 Sit on it oz 

There are always some practical preparations everyone can make . if you can find $10  , you can buy seeds for sprouting which will keep you alive for a week  .... What about that Uncle you haven't seen for ten years who lives in the outback , he may want some help running his farm...

The way the plan is unfolding it's all very predictable , those living in cities , reliant on supermarkets are sitting ducks ... There's no avoiding this hard fact. 

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

There are always some practical preparations everyone can make . if you can find $10  , you can buy seeds for sprouting which will keep you alive for a week  .... What about that Uncle you haven't seen for ten years who lives in the outback , he may want some help running his farm...

The way the plan is unfolding it's all very predictable , those living in cities , reliant on supermarkets are sitting ducks ... There's no avoiding this hard fact. 

I’m sorry oz but imo you have no real idea of the wider world; even here in NZ  $10 is a fortune needed now, for some, not for something that will happen in the future.

There are commitments to family, keeping a roof over heads, keeping warm, clothed etc etc.

Just having to live in the ‘now’ - which is the way the psychos like it for the ‘plebs’ - is the way of life for much of humanity.

And of course in so many other parts of the world it’s a thousand times worse.

There may be no avoiding that ‘hard fact’, but some have no choice.

Uncles on farms? That’d be bonza  mate; but I’d say the percentage of city folk with that opportunity is minuscule.

And you’re confusing NZ with Australia, we’re too small to have an ‘outback’.

Lots of sheep, as rideforever has pointed out, but no outback. 🐑

9 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

And you’re confusing NZ with Australia, we’re too small to have an ‘outback’.

Lots of sheep, as rideforever has pointed out, but no outback. 🐑

Interestingly enough 15 years ago , I was discussing my escape plan with someone who actually took me seriously , she knew I was going to Thailand .. She said "What about NZ?"  ( I think she had relatives there ) ... I replied along the lines ..." The country is far from any others which is a plus  , low population density so  places you can hide away, but it's too high tech , it's a Western country in bed with the cabal , the satellites and drones would find you" 

So the ideal is a 3rd world country in a very remote area.  

4 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Interestingly enough 15 years ago , I was discussing my escape plan with someone who actually took me seriously , she knew I was going to Thailand .. She said "What about NZ?"  ( I think she had relatives there ) ... I replied along the lines ..." The country is far from any others which is a plus  , low population density so  places you can hide away, but it's too high tech , it's a Western country in bed with the cabal , the satellites and drones would find you" 

So the ideal is a 3rd world country in a very remote area.  

Yes, be hard to hide anywhere soon, probably even in third world countries eventually.

Personally, if it comes down to rebels/dissidents being hunted down by tech, I’d give them a run for their money with my trusty shotgun and whatever else I could arm myself with; I will not bend over for the soul-less tin cans ever.

• Thanks 1
On 10/19/2020 at 6:42 AM, Golden Retriever said:

Out of likes Jones. 

I think he wanted the world to know his sex in 2017.

How people can't see it is "nuts" to me!

She's representing Baphomet in this set-up.

• Like 1

I don't believe the 'transsexual' theory, mainly because there's no need for her to be transsexual.  I apply Occam's razor to such theories.  If the idea is to appoint women (or woofters or blacks or Asians or whatever) to positions of authority in order to gain acceptance, then why not just find people with those attributes to appoint?  It seems to me that's what has happened.  That being said, I suppose in a sense you could argue she is a transsexual in spirit, in that she seems more interested in taking on a man's role in society than a woman's.  She has had one child, though - necessary to mention, in the interest of balance.

It's interesting to consider whether women are fit for rule.  Can a woman ever be truly respected in a leadership role of consequence?  Should men accept leadership from women?  Does the appointment of women to leadership roles at all levels of society suggest we are finally going down the plughole?  Does Mrs Gayford (her married name, I assume) issue orders to New Zealand's armed forces (who are reputedly quite good)?  Can we imagine a Colonel Ardern, or perhaps Captain Gayford, standing proudly on a tank turret or astride the battlefield, declaring martial victory over some enemy of New Zealand?  

I think I answer my own question.

There are always exceptions to the rule.  Whatever her faults, it has to be admitted that when Margaret Thatcher posed in command of a tank, she didn't seem too out of place.  Even as a woman, you could - just about - imagine her operating credibly in a martial context.  Some very exceptional women have Boudica-like qualities and can fill a man's role - but it's a rare.