There's nothing we can can do

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

No Idea who Ian Brown is 

He was one of the headline acts at Glasto that year, I believe. Former lead singer of The Stone Roses?.

The point being that he has been very vocal on the whole FRAUD that is “covid19” on social media recently. Much to the attempted ridicule from people who seem to believe everything the government says. I was just joking (or maybe not) that you may have had an unknowing influence on the man. 😀

• Like 1
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

q: What is the ultimate cause? a: The lack of Consciousness of human beings? q: How to increase Consciousness? a: At one level become more intelligent by directly engaging with life at all le

The worst thing to me isnt the elite, the powers that be, the military industrial complex, Gates, etc... Any revelations are silenced and its people who you think are likeminded in life and on th

Brilliant song:   [Intro: Ian Brown] We don't need no stinking badges [Chorus: Ian Brown] Just a little seed, makes a big tree Standing on its own, thriving all alone Just a litt

q: What is the ultimate cause?

a: The lack of Consciousness of human beings?
q: How to increase Consciousness?
a: At one level become more intelligent by directly engaging with life at all levels, anytime that you personally are lazy or do not use your own heart body and mind ... is a moment when you decay.  Any organism remains strong wise and powerful by exerting effort.  Always effort.  At anything whatsoever.  Whatever you like, as long as it requires effort.  When you do not make effort you are in decay and reducing Consciousness.

At the higher level requires direct spiritual practice again from any tradition.  Prayer, meditation, study and so on.  Again increases Consciousness.

At this moment Consciousness in humans is decreasing, they are becoming more like vegetative animals, grazing.  Although they make lots of complaining noise, they refuse individually to make effort.  Instead pointing the fingers at others who don't do anything or they believe should do something.

Instead of personally getting off their arse ... 

When the people are lazy stupid and indulgent ... when they personally refuse to struggle in their lives and make effort ... then they decay, and they become prey to dark forces.

So this gives you plenty to do.   Assuming you actually wanted to help the situation and not play the game of complaining.

• Like 4

Raising your vibration and living at a higher level of consciousness is the answer. Granted, easier said than done when the societal structure of the three dimensional realm is designed to have people believe they are not the sovereign powerful beings they really are. But if you can step into your own personal empowerment then you can live a life of freedom regardless of the actions of the cabal. Life is all just our personal perception and whatever you put out from within is what you will get back from the universe. The key thing we need to remember is that this Scamdemic is a Psy-Op and the point is to make us despairing, confused and to then become demoralised to the point where we will accept our civil liberties being stripped away in order to return to some form of promised "normal". But we can refuse to accept that premise and we can formulate our own personal vision for the future, even if it means manoeuvring around some draconian bullshit to get there. They feed on fear and polarisation so the place we need to get to is neutrality. There's a lot to be said for not giving a fuck. 

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltwVFCo_h4c

Just listen to this song and marvel at a musical great having the sdame thoughts as us almost 50 years ago. This song was released around the same time as 'Live and Let Die' by Paul MacCartney, and 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen. It has understones of both songs and is imo far greater.

Music to lift the soul by bring you low first, then allowing your sould to fly from your chest like a kite furrowing in the breeze. A cleansing song. Stevie Wonder is the best.

23 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Raising your vibration and living at a higher level of consciousness is the answer. Granted, easier said than done when the societal structure of the three dimensional realm is designed to have people believe they are not the sovereign powerful beings they really are. But if you can step into your own personal empowerment then you can live a life of freedom regardless of the actions of the cabal. Life is all just our personal perception and whatever you put out from within is what you will get back from the universe. The key thing we need to remember is that this Scamdemic is a Psy-Op and the point is to make us despairing, confused and to then become demoralised to the point where we will accept our civil liberties being stripped away in order to return to some form of promised "normal". But we can refuse to accept that premise and we can formulate our own personal vision for the future, even if it means manoeuvring around some draconian bullshit to get there. They feed on fear and polarisation so the place we need to get to is neutrality. There's a lot to be said for not giving a fuck. 

It is easier said because there is a lack of practical ways to do something.  At this point in the game there is a need to be specific.  Vibrate, consciousness, feeling powerful doesn’t do anything.  

How can you specifically live a life of freedom?  What is the vision of the future and how to get there? 

For some it starts and ends with boldly walking through the supermarket sans mask wearing a t-shirt that says “I am not a vector.”  

Some may go to a protest and fight the police.  

For some, refusal to be vaccinated will result in job loss.  Can’t vibrate a house payment. 

Beyond that, unless you are going off grid in a jungle somewhere, the cabal is in charge and any perception of freedom within this system is a delusion. 

2 hours ago, Michi713 said:

How can you specifically live a life of freedom? 

Because I don't comply with any bullshit Covidian "rules" and I don't have any fear of the consequences the government/cabal believe they can impose on people. I would have no problem being rendered homeless, going to prison or dying rather than take a vaccine for instance. If I had to compromise on any aspect of my life I would have the balls to change it, even if it meant hardship because I refuse to be the victim of anyone.  No fear = freedom. I understand others will have different perspectives on what constitutes freedom, but I can only be responsible for myself and I don't feel limited by the Cabal's psy-op because there's nothing they can take away from me that I can't live without.    

• Like 1
On 10/19/2020 at 1:55 PM, Heavenman said:

He was one of the headline acts at Glasto that year, I believe. Former lead singer of The Stone Roses?.

The point being that he has been very vocal on the whole FRAUD that is “covid19” on social media recently. Much to the attempted ridicule from people who seem to believe everything the government says. I was just joking (or maybe not) that you may have had an unknowing influence on the man. 😀

He deleted a lot of posts but he really is posting amazing stuff...plus a new song that has featured on the news page here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, northern star said:

He deleted a lot of posts but he really is posting amazing stuff...plus a new song that has featured on the news page here

Brilliant song:

[Intro: Ian Brown]
We don't need no stinking badges

[Chorus: Ian Brown]
Just a little seed, makes a big tree
Standing on its own, thriving all alone
Just a little seed, makes a big tree
Grows so high, gonna touch the sky
Spreads roots deep, branches far and wide

[Verse 1: Ian Brown]
Masonic lockdown, in your hometown
Masonic lockdown, can you hear me now
From the top down, soul shot down
State shakedown, mass breakdown
Global orders, riding over borders
Get behind your doors for the new world order
Doctor Evil and his needle
Doctor Evil with a masterplan
A forced vaccine, like a bad dream
They'll plant a microchip, every woman, child and man
A plan to chip us all, to have complete control
The land, the sky, your soul

[Verse 2: Ian Brown]
Peace like silence in the snow
Free to do exactly as your told
Obey, consume and die
And up to heaven for your pie up in the sky
Sleep walking, dreaming, you best believe your lying eyes
Geoengineering, making more than patterns in the skies
5G radiation, beamed to Earth from space by satellites
The scientist and mediatrist
Trying to tell me 2 and 2 is 5
'scuse me while I mention the strategy of tension, mass mind manipulation
Psychological operation
The general population, hypnotised, right in front of your eyes
Drama and lies
Look into my eyes

[Chorus: Ian Brown]
Standing on its own, thriving all alone
Grows so high, gonna touch the sky
Spreads roots deep, branches far and wide

[Verse 2: Ian Brown]
Masonic lockdown, in your hometown
Masonic lockdown, can you feel me now
Masonic lockdown, soul shot down
State shakedown, a mass breakdown
Put your muzzle on, get back in your basket
Get behind your doors cause living here is drastic
Doctor Evil and his needle
Doctor Evil with a masterplan
A forced vaccine, like a bad dream
They'll plant a microchip, every woman, child and man
A plan to chip us all, to have complete control
The land, the sky, your soul

[Outro: Ian Brown]
Na, Na, Na, Na
Na, Na, Na, Na, Na
Na, Na, Na, Na, Na
Na, Na, Na, Na, Na
Na, Na, Na, Na
Na, Na, Na, Na, Na

[Outro Sample: Bill Gates]
"I mean we're taking things that are, you know, genetically modified organisms and were injecting them in little kids arms, we just shoot 'em right into the vein."

"But you don't have a choice, people act like you have a choice"

• Like 3