There's nothing we can can do

Is there? 

Sorry just having a despairing moment. We are little spores being dispersed in the wind. 1 million people protested against the Iraq war and Tony Blair, fuck all changed. I honestly was ambivalent about conspiracy theories, loved reading about them, thought the whole new world order thing had some credence, had a lot of cognitive dissonance, got on with my life. 

It's all obvious now, most people are still self involved, still not seeing what is coming. Is anyone hopeful? Is there anything I can cling on to? 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

q: What is the ultimate cause? a: The lack of Consciousness of human beings? q: How to increase Consciousness? a: At one level become more intelligent by directly engaging with life at all le

The worst thing to me isnt the elite, the powers that be, the military industrial complex, Gates, etc... Any revelations are silenced and its people who you think are likeminded in life and on th

Brilliant song:   [Intro: Ian Brown] We don't need no stinking badges [Chorus: Ian Brown] Just a little seed, makes a big tree Standing on its own, thriving all alone Just a litt

The worst thing to me isnt the elite, the powers that be, the military industrial complex, Gates, etc...

Any revelations are silenced and its people who you think are likeminded in life and on the internet, they are the ones who are rearing up like the enemy, trying to silence us, working for the new world order, whether they realise it or not.

And if we're not fighting for them, our fellow beings, whats the point?

• Like 3

There are few places on the Internet where discussion is freely allowed, what will people do when there are no places? 

David icke is an actual idiot for going down the 5g route, allowed him to be discounted immediately. Why is Corbett still up whilst so many have been silenced?

• Like 1

There aren't any spaces which haven't been infiltrated by bots, back in the day here, above top-secret, zero hedge were interesting, varied. That's why the old forum got deleted, the sanitisation of the Web is almost complete. Reddit is done bun can't be undone. 

Can see some poor improverished trafficked woman be unemotional raped in several orifices at once though and crack some idiotic puns in the comments. I'm done with this hell. 

7 minutes ago, Jojojo said:

David icke is an actual idiot for going down the 5g route

5G has not been tested properly.
lt has not been proven safe in all the frequencies about to be unleashed.
5G at a certain frequency can change the way the Oxygen molecule behaves (outer shell Electrons - spinning quicker) and could make it difficult to absorb properly through the lung lining..
BC

• Like 1

I agree basket case I'm not saying it's safe, but to immediately jump on it as a reason for corona is literally idiotic, makes me wonder about the integrity of icke. 

Mabye he was there all along to drag logical shit into the the laughable lizard people arena. His talk at the Oxford Union was pretty cohesive, but people don't know know him for that, he's a useful idiot. 

It's like rupert sheldrake, he has many qualifications, but was cast out for saying things against the mainstream. He is so interesting, so open minded, whilst sticking to his scientific background. 

That's how people should be, open minded without being binded to a view or cause. 

How did icke even think it was all a hoax whilst simultaneously being caused by 5g, surely its one or the other? If I'm honest with myself I do think it's a thought experiment, a test of the methods of control and indoctrination, along with 5g bollocks, that's a test for the "alternative" 

We are fucked

Nothing is going back to normal, air travel didn't go back to normal in times of lesser threat. They have even produced a nifty green to red chart for covid, how nice. 

Ah well at least my existential depression is validated, nothing worth missing out is going to happen. 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Jojojo said:

How did icke even think it was all a hoax whilst simultaneously being caused by 5g, surely its one or the other?

The Pandemic has many aspects.

WHO and MSM lying their butt's off. This year's Flu being blown out of proportion. 

Deaths being miss reported. 

And 5G messing with people too. 

(5G satellites and Masts going up in alarming numbers.)

It's not just one thing.

It's lots of things thrown at us all at once. 

5G being just one of them. 

BC 

• Like 2

Thanks basket case. I will join. 

Has anyone seen the creep of the view that no viruses are real? That is 100% astroturfing, draw in the credulous people who have zero clue or scientific knowledge, set them free and let them be associated with anyone who has any questions. 

Once you see the bizarre propoganda you can't unsee it. 

The vice grows tighter. 

It's like the drip drip of the great reset propoganda, seen that on a very mainstream anti conspiracy theory forum. It's couched as question, which makes people look it up, therefore normalising it a bit at a time. 

Meh it will probably work though, wtf have I been normalised to. 

1 minute ago, Jojojo said:

It's like the drip drip of the great reset propoganda, seen that on a very mainstream anti conspiracy theory forum. It's couched as question, which makes people look it up, therefore normalising it a bit at a time. 

Meh it will probably work though, wtf have I been normalised to. 

Good question. 

Birth certificates, Passports, money slavery, technology etc

1 minute ago, serpentine said:

More than seven billion people will die........in the next 100 years!

OK let's not bother then, the quality of my kids lives don't matter because they will die eventually. I mean I do feel that for myself because I'm hopeless, but maybe they can do better than me. 

1 hour ago, Jojojo said:

There are few places on the Internet where discussion is freely allowed, what will people do when there are no places? 

David icke is an actual idiot for going down the 5g route, allowed him to be discounted immediately. Why is Corbett still up whilst so many have been silenced?

The places where free speech happens are by neccessity places where those who support censorship cant see. Furthermore, since freedoms are so overwhelmingly under attack, the places where such free speech is going on, must be careful that no one taking part will reveal anything to anyone under heaven who might be inclined toward disruption and destruction of these places, which are much more fun than having to complain that facebook banned you for saying something that facebook didnt like.

What chance have you got with your tracked n traced phone of entering a conversation in the public street with those who have at least liberated themself enough to have "illegal meetings". The whole ideology which persists in the supposed public realm is such that its hard to even call that space public anymore since it is controlled and in all practicality owned by something more akin to a private entity than anything that is in the publics hands.

Where there is a will there is a way, but where there is no will, who would put an oar out toward those accepting their fate beneath the waves when there are those who swimming furiously to keep their heads above water. This is a distaster and its no movie. Watch out for the sharks, they are everywhere. Dont let fear overcome you though. Turning off your television will be enormously helpful toward that end.

• Like 1

It's all accelerating, police able to access track and trace to fine you, god knows how many percent of the population utterly clueless to what is going on. Fucking hell we are in for a time of it. 

This forum will go poof again if it gets a clue instead of quoting meaningless articles and wanking off. 

2 minutes ago, Jojojo said:

It's all accelerating, police able to access track and trace to fine you, god knows how many percent of the population utterly clueless to what is going on. Fucking hell we are in for a time of it. 

This forum will go poof again if it gets a clue instead of quoting meaningless articles and wanking off. 

The next Barrington event could certainly wipe out the forum.

The police cannot issue fines. Only courts can issue fines. The fine details of that constitutional consideration is another place the main stream media is attacking our country. Do you see the disease that needs to be eradicated here?

What the police do is threaten to put someones details into the hands of the state prosecutor who may or may not bring the matter before a court where a fine may then be issued in accordance with the actual law. The police, bribed by google and media corporations have taken to a practice which amounts to both blackmail against those who are innocent until proven guilty and is also the solicitation for a bribe at common law. The practice is known to you as the "Notice of Intent to Prosecute", something unlawfully described in and of itself to be a fine when it is not. It is the police saying "Youve committed a crime in our eyes but we wont do anything about it if you give us money."

Before this corrupt practice became systemic, which is long before they began advertising websites like Twitter on the sides of their police cars (not ours). The practice was known as corruption by various names across the world, the most famous term you may have heard of being "a shakedown" in the American vernacular. Whether systemic and promoted and supported by the fake stream media (who are also nobbling juries and behaving with bias on political matters which is unlawful for the broadcast media in the UK) or not, nothing can take away the inherent quality of the act itself which is a wrongdoing in any era regardless of those who perverted the very meaning of the word crime.

• Like 1