Big budget TV show about reptillians from the 80s - Must watch!

I remember this series when it aired on television in the eighties. Good stuff. We used to paint "V" letters with red spray paint and young I was, maybe  7-8 years old and little I knew. It was scary series back then and banned in Finland for some time, they said because of it's "horror" but who knows... And now we had all those brain dead zombie series with guts n blood... But it is ok of course. V series was unique because it had important message and still have. There was also a books and comics around.

58 minutes ago, angelwitch-freeman said:

I remember this series when it aired on television in the eighties. Good stuff. We used to paint "V" letters with red spray paint and young I was, maybe  7-8 years old and little I knew. It was scary series back then and banned in Finland for some time, they said because of it's "horror" but who knows... And now we had all those brain dead zombie series with guts n blood... But it is ok of course. V series was unique because it had important message and still have. There was also a books and comics around.

Yeah a funny memory was having a  "V" Annual. That was a thing back then, Annual this and that but lo and behold the Annuals only happened once. Defeating the object

Only one A-Team annual surfaced around here, as did Star Wars and ZOIDS. Maybe more than one showed up for others, depending on location

I enjoyed the stories though on that 'annual' concerning V. And as an aside, I was confused reading in the A-Team annual when Dwight Shultz aka Howling Mad Murdoch stated the thing he hated most was 'going bald'. Like in my young mind it was something that happened intermittently, not an ongoing fact of life.

1 hour ago, - TZC - said:

Yeah a funny memory was having a  "V" Annual. That was a thing back then, Annual this and that but lo and behold the Annuals only happened once. Defeating the object

Only one A-Team annual surfaced around here.....

Notice an "A" is a sort of inverted "V" ..... they are both pyramids "A" has the cap stone highlighted .... The illuminati have commandeered the pyramid as a symbol of what they want ...top down control with the malevolent ET's at the top ...

So 'V" is toppling this pyramid dream of control  ....

A Team could be describe as typical NWO violent pap . Filling children's heads with guns and violence ... The role model for black males is gruff , big and intimidating . 

a-team-poster.jpg

Controllers ideal society , a pyramid ,  the Monarch is the top human  , above her the reptilian eye

CxHUnI4UoAAUi4x.jpg

Edited by oz93666