Big budget TV show about reptillians from the 80s - Must watch!

I was hoping it would show up as an imbedded video (graphic). Its a big meme now as their skins are peeling right off. I can barely stop myself from laughing when the seething try to accuse someone of conspiracy theory in the undeniable surveillance state they planned in the shadows they said "could never happen here". Only their innocent prisoners of deception can be held not guilty now the theory is a veritable visible viscereal proven theorem.

You want to peel their skin off before your workmates and impress the ladies in your place of work? Just ask them to elucidate on what is meant by phrase conspiracy theory. You dont even need to argue with them anymore, theyre already trapped in their own lies for all to see. Of course the venom tounged cleek round about the wriggler your politely lifting up toward the light that burns them will whisper hateful things in dark corners when they see this. Hold your head up high, look at them and smile like you know what they did last summer. Make sure the workplace sees their animosity toward you.

You know the soup well, you've been watching it while they've been sleeping. Now they see it and propaganda is no more use. Let the stirring begin!

Waiter! There's venomous reptiles in my soup!

This is the original iconic mini series V ( broadcast US 1983/4)  ... I remember seeing it around the time it came out  , and it had a big impact on me , even  though , then  , I had no conscious knowledge of reptilian shape shifters ... 

In the story human looking aliens arrive on earth offering to help humanity , promising to solve all out problems , an end to war and disease ... They give us some high tech , anti-gravity craft which can operate within earths atmosphere ... Some don't trust them , get on board the Alien motherships and uncover the real truth , the 'Visitors' are reptilian shape shifters , come to harvest humanity ...Eat Us ! 

908f58180bb39f24e789f8bad0b91642328f8af4e8c29553f14455b5e8f80e480da6d8ef.jpg

So there you have it ! They couldn't spell it out any clearer for you !!  Karl Mollison informs us this is the plan the ET controllers plan to play out ! 

You will remember our civilization has been secretly controlled from behind the scenes by 3 Malevolent ET groups working together ... The Arcturians , Annunaki and Reptilians .... Now they plan to openly return ... But first they will bring humanity to it's knees by a whole succession of calamities , all engineered by the cabal/ET's .... pandemic , economic collapse , environmental collapse , WWIII ...When we are convinced we can't manage things ourselves , the  ET's will arrive offering help , and warning of an imminent attack from another group , the reps ... Then comes the fake alien invasion ( in reality humans in the SSP) ...

So this is the most likely scenario ... One thing is definite , any ET's coming at this time , no matter how nice they look , are only here to eat or kill or enslave you!    

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

I hope you opted out of the scheme which 'volunteers' your flesh as state property. Another group hidden behind the black hole of censorship are those people shocked into a silence that they are only gettng to bury or cremate part of the remains of their loved ones as bits and pieces of dead bodies are being cannibalised for the NHS in disregard of any consent since it has been presumed. Did I mention the track n trace api being installed on everyones phones without their knowledge or consent. You know about the wonderful way everyone just democratically decided to oppose their national sovereignties in Europe like that dont you?

Just write a public letter to the absolute sovereign of all those people claiming to be acting as your servants on behalf of "the government" and write on it:

"All governmental activities are assumed to be free of charge with free state benefits to provide for sustenance during ongoing human rights violations and I presume you are consenting to this state of affairs as my humble servants unless you say otherwise".

Place it in an envelope and seal it. Write on it "not to be opened for 75 years" and according to the rules and regulations which must apply for everyone, you can enjoy your liberty with the exception of some tyrannical form of abuse where there is actually a system of slavery in place trying to undermine your intelligence and turn you into a battery to run their free energy cars.

Extra-terrestrials arent monsters from outer space. They are beings from dimensions outside of the terrerstrial dimensions. Some of them are alright. Some of them are arseholes. Theres good and evil everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Steph said:

Extra-terrestrials arent monsters from outer space. They are beings from dimensions outside of the terrerstrial dimensions. Some of them are alright. Some of them are arseholes. Theres good and evil everywhere.

i wouldn't trust any of them. even the mischievous beings that untie your bath/shower towel/robe 😆 they're deceitful and manipulative and want attention and sentiment to attach.

Hey whos deceiving who? I didnt even know I was in that person's house as I thought I was only in my house and in stark contrast to the person accusing me of breaking into their house while I was sat in my own house, how the hell did they get into my house to even tell me I was in their house! Theres a lot of confusion going on with these extra-terrestrials. Its not like the earthlings have anything to offer but bullshit about little green men on from the television cult of death, disease and war.

So this mini series is up there with the two movies  'They Live ' and 'Matrix'  .... all three deeply resonate with those seeking the truth , because they expose the truth ....

The difference is , They Live and Matrix  expose the broad position we find ourselves in ... 

V is covering a probable endgame , just part of that endgame , expected to occur within the next few years , the open arrival of ET's  

Leonard Nimoy, author of the not very famous book "I am not Spock" once said that science fiction tells us more about our own world than it does about the fanciful imaginations of what it would be like in outerspace. If I were to tell you to look into the heavens to find the extra-terrestrial world, why would you look at the stars in the sky? Haven't you been told the heavens are among us? You look about your street you see human beings walking about who appear to consist of meat and bones. In much the same way as animated t-bone steaks but you will note they seem a little more intelligent than just animated pieces of meat ... that because the animated pieces of meat they appear to be in only their terrestrial form.

Each an everyone of them, whether they know it or not, are extra-terrestrial in form, the meat and bones is a mere faculty of their more wholer form. They are souls with physical bodies, not physical bodies with souls.

The soul does not only have a terrestrial existence in the form of its meat and bones, it has an extra-terrestrial existence also but the truth about this aspect of reality is thing which is occulted from the souls themself as there are various factors leading to this state of affairs. For example, not knowing of your extra-terrestrial nature, you dont even realise you are naked in the extra-terrestrial plane. Can you handle the humility and embarrassment of being awoken to a world you have always been in stared at and pondered over by beings who are just as you are but in the supreme position of being able to see you in your nakedness, and you dont even imagine such beings could exist. Can you handly this revelation or are you drawn toward pride that you would be mortified by the experience. You are in fact a lord in heaven but your route to understanding begins by making your paths straight because there is a firmament between these two worlds and it is like an alchemists furnace.

No one believes that alchemy is possible amongst the terrestrials but beyond their ignorance or naivity there was once a time when there was little gold but much of a thing called base metal which was mostly an amalgum of lead and other cheap metals but also contained some amount of precious metals like silver and gold. The alchemist was the person whom even science does not believe in anymore who would take the base metal and render from it purified lumps of lead, mercury, silver, gold, copper and the various metals as they were being discovered around the time Europe was coming out of the dark ages.

As you can imagine people who create pure gold from nothing but cheap things found in nature were something of a "national security issue". So the alchemists had a tendency to conceal their latest techniques in secret language which would appear strange and bizarre and worthless to the casual observer as the actual production of treasure was kept secret to everyone else convinced even to this day that alchemy was just a load of rubbish. I think I have suitably described for scientists that the alchemists did indeed turn base metal into gold but not in the sense of transmutation as seen on TV.

Now theres another thing about alchemy in that transforming an amalgum of various metals into purified forms of their constituents was only one application of alchemy. A whole body of work was established in regards to spiritual alchemy which was about purifying souls from the superstitious beliefs they were in amalgum with stuck in their physical bodies on the earth.

The soul is something to be taken much more seriously when you know exactly what it is. Back to the idea of putting a soul through a furnace. In the furnace all impurities are driven off and what remains are the purest quality of what some would call "the fifth element". Whereas the terrestrial world is composed of Earth, Air, Fire and Water in various quantities, there is a fifth element that seems to present also if you have the compassion to see the perspective of those who looked at the world in such a way. That fifth element is spirit. The thing which drives you ... or rather the thing that is you, that drives everything that you do with your physical body in naivity about its whole nature as something that belongs to your body that you dont know anything about. It's you, inside that body of yours that told YOU that you needed a shit, your soul decided to answer this call, or to wait until the adverts came on.

What happens if you have the faculty of muscles and you never ever exercise them? The faculties of the soul are more than just your physical body and if you have never considered its existence as something beyond your physical body which you may be misled to believe is all you are - an animated T-Bone steak - then how could you ever have exercised these faculties having never investigated the things you have been encouraged to dismiss?

My advice is dont, at least for just now. I bear witness that the soul is real and that there are punishments for the wicked who attempt to enter into awareness of the extra-terrestrial realm. Make your paths straight first then enter and all the things you have so far acquired believing that no one could see the way you acquired these ill-gotten gains. Set them aside and and start a collection of things you acquire by means which are purely just. The transition from the terrestrial awareness to extra-terrestrial awareness is like a furnace and you will not get past the firmament with any "loot". There is nothing you have done in the past or do at present that is not known to the heavens as a whole. It makes the electronic surveillance state look like a bunch of covetous seekers of power and war against a destination they will not achieve peace in within their own lifetime, and according to what I've read their children will be made to suffer even to the third and fourth generation for what the parents do now having left "god" out of account. "God" is not the simple matter described by religions on the earth. The heavens are like a temple not constructed by the hand of man but by the type of hand that brough nature into existence on the terrestrial plane. The rules of physics are a little different from the rules of physics in the terrestrial plane.

So when you're looking up at the sky wondering if there is intelligent life within you, remember that you, though you may be male or a virgin, have life within you and it is life which is not of this world. The kingdom of heaven is within in and it plays you like a fiddle for every good deed you do and for every bad deed you do. You are nothing but its instrument except that you can choose the various paths you are drawn to. Heaven cares not because theres nothing that can succeed against it. God does what god wills. Now about that thing called God. Its a complex and naturally hierarchical thing just like the earth and its crude attempts at government. On earth, the squirrel is higher than the beetle and the hawk is higher than the squirrel. In heaven, the hierarchy isnt made of meat and even a the soul of a sparrow could spin a tribe of elephants into a stampede. What good is GCHQ and MI5 and the CIA and all the greatest detective agencies on the earth knowing nothing about "god".

Do we worship little green men? By all accounts, we are "little green men", except we are not green, not little and not neccessarily men. In previous legends we were called fairies. We were thought that since we form the unseen aspect of all that is seen and unseen as attested to in the christian creeds, then we must be very very small. We definitely have power in the air that corporations who make their profits from television and radio broadcasting dont want anyone to know about who might switch their damned machines off and start broadcasting liberally without the need for even internet, seeing how the angels have always heard the prayers which went to the realm which was not the god of the dead as their blasphemous religion describes it.

You know you like it when there is no one doing you injury and you know that everyone likes it when there is no one doing them injury. Who can refrain from doing injury will be more welcomed by the souls in heaven since like everyone else they do not like it when there are those who do them injury. Why would they assist those who have conquered the earth by doing injury yet havent quite conquered it in an appropriate enough manner that the earth is merely an aspect of the life that they lead. The barriers to entry are noted in every religion in the world. The firmament is like the space shuttle travelling into the atmosphere and experiencing the fires you see on TV when it reaches re-entry. If you try to go while your ways are no yet straight, all impurities will burnt away and if there is nothing pure about you, you will cease to exist as a soul and your body will die upon the earth. In heaven, all the beings are kings, sovereign in their own right, as are you, but your sitting in a corner sleeping, only now being told on earth that there is something you need to wake up to. Its not that the coming apocalypse will destroy the earth, but it will destroy it as you currently know it. Its not going away, but the extra-terrestrial plane in its benevolence will not reveal itself to you unless you can safely travel past the firmament and survive the fires through which you must transcend.

"You were born during the eclipse":- When the moon goes in front of the sun they call it an eclipse, but when the moon comes away from being infront of the sun, this, is an apocalypse, a revealling of something that was always there. Now you have read this, and you may not even be the person to whom this is directed, you have been reading it within you, and heaven can hear you read inside the sacred place of your own mind. There are those who can hear you that do not want you to know. There are those who may be using you as the blindfolded to the heavens scapegoat for all their own sins saying to "god", it wasnt me, it was this idiot here, and you dont even know that you have place in heaven to even defend yourself. This is the most important truth you must find before you die. In true islam, they say that a true muslim must go on a pilgrimage to this holy place BEFORE they die. The hebrews are also on a journey to THIS HOLY LAND. The legends of "otherworld" as recounted in ancient celtic tradition are still recounted at this time of year when on all hallows eve, the veil between the terrestrial world and the extra-terrestrial world is said to be very thin.

Maybe you want to consider what it would be like to have multiple personality disorder, a split personality or something of that nature in your mind in relaxed meditation. Its interesting what happens on the earth when you are only doing experiments in your own T-Bone stake of a brain with electro-chemical signals bouncing round your body. Now you have a clue to the gateway of a mystery beyond all mystery, I dont do religion but my guide is none other than the Jesus Christ you can read about directly in the gospels. So when you come across spirits and meats telling you that this is the law and that is the law and how your soul  must obey, tell them our king says that the law is to treat others in ways in which we expect to be treated and that you know of no other lawgiver in the heaven. Maybe they will say Muhammed or refer to the Moses or some other religion. Despite the battles that the earthlings lay waste to the earth with claiming to do so in the name of their relgions, you will find this same tenet of the law in every respected religion worldwide. As for those who break this law or encourage you to break this law, as a newcomer, it is not your business, let it pass if it does not affect you directly, higher beings than those in sheol will come and deal with the troubles such seekers after your heavenly throne deserve to suffer by the reflection, deflection, refraction and interference the mindless just beyond the gates of hades can never ever fathom. Travel on in your innocence and try to avoid getting into any squabbles. No one believes the gossip here, so dont worry that people are saying things that arent true. In a while you may even realise that the things you hear are not infact directed at you at all but just the shouting of a soul at another souls on the streets of our city of light you are still blind to. Just because you hear them, doesnt mean that the things they say are directed at you.

Theres a whole world to discover and a whole confusion you havent even begun to imagine could actually be the truth. By Christmas you will become aware that Santa Claus riding through the sky with his reindeer delivering toys to children was a fable not because the story was just made up but because the origins of the story was a legend that became a myth and then a fable and it was originally about Odin, the norse god who was not so much recorded to have been flying through the sky like the starship enterprise but flying through the heavens, just like the angels on their wings, just like the witches on their brooms, just like the fairies and the ancient egyptian so called "sun god" Ra who traversed the heavens daily on his barque being held back constanty by a great heavenly serpent called Apophis.

This stuff isnt myth. Its legend.

I put it to you, that you are an extra-terrestrial aboard a starship who is in cryogenic suspension but thats just a sci-fi way of putting it, because the starship doesnt so much travel through stars, it is the thing created by the extra-celestial god who made the heavens and the earth on the first day of creation, a starship which contains all the stars in the sky and all the stars in the heaven.

I’ve been watching the 2009 version of this, I am aware season 3 was cancelled with cliff hangers but I’m more interested in the lore. It’s like someone asked me and Oz to come up with a TV show, I can’t believe what I’m watching at times. It begins with humanity being at disaster point, war, famine, disease etc (secretly created by the aliens) and these human looking aliens show up with all the solutions, they can cure all illnesses and injuries except a common cold... so they encourage the seasonal flu vaccine which they have contaminated, oddly like the covid vaccine is likely to be. Anyone who took the vaccine could be remotely tracked anywhere in the world (nanotechnology?) 

Anyway these human looking aliens which are supposed to be very good looking (like Nordics) are actually reptilians in disguise with pure hatred for humanity, I haven’t got very far into the series but the reptilians have a weakness, love. Some of the reptilians are beginning to feel empathy and emotions after spending time with humans in disguise and this leads to an inside rebellion within the reptilian community, some of the reptilians start working against the evil reps, trying to save humanity from them. The evil reps view love and empathy as a human weakness so don’t want to allow themselves to experience it, and this theme of love being the ultimate solution doesn’t half remind me of David Icke’s older work, I’m not one for films or tv shows anymore unless there’s something to them, this one has been very interesting and enjoyable 

Edited by Seeker
14 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I’ve been watching the 2009 version of this, I am aware season 3 was cancelled with cliff hangers but I’m more interested in the lore. It’s like someone asked me and Oz to come up with a TV show, I can’t believe what I’m watching at times. It begins with humanity being at disaster point, war, famine, disease etc (secretly created by the aliens) and these human looking aliens show up with all the solutions, they can cure all illnesses and injuries except a common cold... so they encourage the seasonal flu vaccine which they have contaminated, oddly like the covid vaccine is likely to be. Anyone who took the vaccine could be remotely tracked anywhere in the world (nanotechnology?) 

My experience with follow ups is they wander off track ... But this sounds even more spot on! I don't think in the original V the ET's were secretly creating the troubles ... and the vaccine?? that wasn't in the original either ... Perhaps this 2009 version incorporates updates to the agenda after the original was made , they do like to tell us the plan! 

I don't know how I can watch this , Youtube just has snippets  

3 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

My experience with follow ups is they wander off track ... But this sounds even more spot on! I don't think in the original V the ET's were secretly creating the troubles ... and the vaccine?? that wasn't in the original either ... Perhaps this 2009 version incorporates updates to the agenda after the original was made , they do like to tell us the plan! 

I don't know how I can watch this , Youtube just has snippets  

I’ve been watching it on dailymotion for free, it isn’t the best for adverts but I don’t mind as I generally watch it in the background. There’s a scene near the start where a guy is doing a talk to a small group of people where he claims that the V’s created these problems and have been here for a very long time, waiting for this moment to show themselves, the vaccine thing was pretty crazy too. If the queen turns out to have white reptile skin then I’ll be done, as that’s how the alpha draconians, the leaders are depicted! 

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

I’ve been watching it on dailymotion for free, it isn’t the best for adverts but I don’t mind as I generally watch it in the background. There’s a scene near the start where a guy is doing a talk to a small group of people where he claims that the V’s created these problems and have been here for a very long time, waiting for this moment to show themselves, the vaccine thing was pretty crazy too. If the queen turns out to have white reptile skin then I’ll be done, as that’s how the alpha draconians, the leaders are depicted! 

Thanks Seeker I will check that out ... just begun watching the original , last time must have been 30 or more years ago , will then watch new one and give my thoughts on this thread....

"V" in quaballah is Vav ... number 6 .... the resistance have adopted that and write V over the welcoming posters

e1c0673ec1b2497087570e5467249535.jpg

• Like 1
On 10/23/2020 at 8:06 AM, oz93666 said:

Thanks Seeker I will check that out ... just begun watching the original , last time must have been 30 or more years ago , will then watch new one and give my thoughts on this thread....

"V" in quaballah is Vav ... number 6 .... the resistance have adopted that and write V over the welcoming posters

e1c0673ec1b2497087570e5467249535.jpg

Rubbish, V has no connection to hebrew letters. What country are you from to not know what the meaning of the V symbol is in the context of standing against authoritarian alien powers? In hebrew the symbol " ן " would be more appropriate but it has an internationally recognised meaning that all of Israel/Palestine would be familiar with, yet no one has taught you its meaning? I was a kid when V was on the telly and I knew what it meant because of other things on the telly. Its got nothing to do with jews except that its been used against enemies the latin alphabet people shared in common with the jews. This is about as relevant to the meaning of V as " п " in russian. If you dont know its meaning, certain cultural memories no longer exist for you. Its known about from california to vladivostok and you think it has some jewish meaning? It is a latin letter signifying something in many latin languages, especially English, and italians would say yes in regard to the third letter of the signified thing. If your going to bastardise the meaning of the V symbol, I fill in the blanks for those who stand against your overlord by ✝word puzzles if need be. This is hugely misinformative, so fuck off, V means V!

2 hours ago, Steph said:

Rubbish, V has no connection to hebrew letters. What country are you from to not know what the meaning of the V symbol is in the context of standing against authoritarian alien powers? In hebrew the symbol " ן " would be more appropriate but it has an internationally recognised meaning that all of Israel/Palestine would be familiar with, yet no one has taught you its meaning? I was a kid when V was on the telly and I knew what it meant because of other things on the telly. Its got nothing to do with jews except that its been used against enemies the latin alphabet people shared in common with the jews. This is about as relevant to the meaning of V as " п " in russian. If you dont know its meaning, certain cultural memories no longer exist for you. Its known about from california to vladivostok and you think it has some jewish meaning? It is a latin letter signifying something in many latin languages, especially English, and italians would say yes in regard to the third letter of the signified thing. If your going to bastardise the meaning of the V symbol, I fill in the blanks for those who stand against your overlord by ✝word puzzles if need be. This is hugely misinformative, so fuck off, V means V!

Tut Tut .... weren't you paying attention in your Kaballah class?

A is for Apple Aleph One ..... B is for Ball Beth Two ..... C is for Gat Gimel 3 ..... and  V is for Violin  Vav Six 

So these are the  classical associations  old school magicians use through out the West ...V is Six 

hebrew-alphabet-22-letters-numerical-val

You will remember I've said this old system is dead , has no future , and should be buried . The New system is based on atomic number , and is undisputed in it's logic and authority .. 6 is Carbon ...Life ...

None the less the old system still lingers , there is overlap with the new , and it can be no coincidence the good guys in this movie use V ...6 .. Life as their symbol to oppose the death the reptilians bring ...

Same as chirchill using life (V=6=Carbon)  to oppose the death the NAZIs brought ...

From another perspective chirchill is showing a pair of scissors, with which he plans to cut off hitler's erection (NAZI salute) 

winston-churchill-giving-v-victory-sign-157763381617596151.png

Stay off my threads oz. You dont know what your talking about. I find it hard to believe you dont know what meaning was attributed to the V symbol by the allies who won in 1945. I've pointed out it doesnt mean 6 but a word everybody knows. You've not even asked what this word means if not '6' as you say but despite me telling you your mistaken assuming your naivity, you push more shit on the thread demonstrating your not naive but ignorant. Why would you ignore and attempt to pervert the meaning of this symbol? Again Im assuming the best from someone whos ignorant and wilfully disinformative, but dont think the thought doesnt come to mind your an arsehole who truly supports authoritarian extremism, trying to mingle in and split hairs and defuse the hopes of the people who are sick of arseholes.

Im assuming you'll now explain yourself in humble manner because your on my thread talking shit wilfully ignoring my rejection of your blatant lie that V in this context means 6. You just made that shit up.