My experiences as a Targeted Individual of Gang Stalking

a quick update with unusual 666 car plates on my travels.

just a two minute cycle down the road from where i live this car was parked:

1740851580_j666bmgcarplateracecourseroadpic20201122135332.png.0d23de3dc62d93a1f29659b5e04c3f7d.png

this was in the waterside area of the city but i also seen it coming down the road a few days later in the same road as the above 666 car is parked but there was no power left in my bike cam.

my first and only impression is wench (a back in the day language term use for prostitute)

1137675906_w666nchwench666carplatewhitewatersidespencerroadpic.png.2ee264c4be53b6a52ef9f40b0e8b1e23.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i became a targeted individual of organised gang stalking after phoning the police on suspected child abuse back at around 2005-2007 i think involving former friends of mine who i clearly heard discus

Your not wrong about thought transferrance to you (when you remote neural monitor) and from you (when you v2k). I know its a bit oopsadaisy when you do it but what your experiencing is the rest of the

Google 'FREY EFFECT'.   It is often used to hypnotize TIs in their sleep.   So if your heart suddenly pounds crazily, or you don't notice that you really need to pee badly until it

Posted Images

Just now, Basket Case said:

Dude. 

Your doxxing yourself. 

Not safe and not good within the forum regs.. 

You okay? 

BC 

thanks BC but yes i'm ok for the dox.

if it's beyond rules you can remove it. but yes i punched a paedophile last night.

(i'm grand and protected btw thanks for asking ;))) )

Just now, Given To Fly said:

thanks BC but yes i'm ok for the dox.

if it's beyond rules you can remove it. but yes i punched a paedophile last night.

(i'm grand and protected btw thanks for asking ;))) )

Against forum rules and regs (UK law). 

How did you encounter a Pedo? 

What happened? 

28 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Against forum rules and regs (UK law). 

How did you encounter a Pedo? 

What happened? 

ok. :)))

i was in mates house then went outside to walk home then noticed there was a car cruising just up and down beside the street where my mate lived and i recognized the scumbag from before and confronted him. he's on the sex offender list, that's all i say. the dude in passenger seat didn't know anything (so he says).

i pointed at the driver and he came out of his car and i hit the paedophile.

but he did get up and staggered back into his car and drive off. fucker.

Edited by Given To Fly
3 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

ok. :)))

i was in mates house then went outside to walk home then noticed there was a car cruising just up and down beside the street where my mate lived and i recognized the scumbag from before and confronted him. he's on the sex offender list, that's all i say. the dude in passenger seat didn't know anything (so he says).

i pointed at the driver and he came out of his car and i hit the paedophile.

but he did get up and staggered back into his car and drive off. fucker.

he got a wallop.

Dear given to fly,

I can without any doubt confirm what you have stated. They can and will stalk you they can absolutely follow you in a way and pervasively attack and attach to your energy body. They can absolutely cause intrusive and reccuring thought, YOU ARE NOT THE CAUSE OF THOSE EVIL DISGUSTING THOUGHTS THAT FOLLOW YOU. Sorry for the caps, but it is utmost importance. Most people do not realize they are not responsible for the evil shit that pops up in their minds alot of the time. They can absolutely invade your privacy in the ways youve described. I had to go through bullshit just to get here, im sorry but will refer my other thread that explains my experience.https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/profile/2119-given-to-fly/ I am imploring anyone I can to work on your energy body now thats how you negate that shit,its not restricted to religious indivduals it is your birthright, you will see people try to distract you it will seem normal and it will re occur everytime you try and raise your vibration,but dont give up, which i detail in my thread at the end.

Thank you

Edited by Dudeguy
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

was cycling through the town centre the other day and i turned my bike camera on to record the 'agenda 2030' graffiti sprayed on a closed shutter, when, as you do, a hearse drives past lol

Edited by Given To Fly
  • 3 weeks later...

this morning up the town this car with X684 DNA reg plate passed me then circled past me another 2 times.

just after putting X684 into duckduckgo and 1st image comes up is it being a road traffic sign in china 🤪  are they taking the piss or trying to reveal something ...

1595048542_x684dnacarplatetown.png.9fcedf591c9a122de9d00869f2a8d708.png

and yesterday this car with a plate that seems to be a date of 13th october drove by and in front of me as i cycled. i've covered the first two letters in case it is random or the owners birthday (or their child's or something) but thought it a bit weird.

203708920_13octcarplatebay.png.fe68914568db6aabd78dda6047e83fb4.png

Edited by Given To Fly
added link
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

this morning up the town this car with X684 DNA reg plate passed me then circled past me another 2 times.

just after putting X684 into duckduckgo and 1st image comes up is it being a road traffic sign in china 🤪  are they taking the piss or trying to reveal something ...

1595048542_x684dnacarplatetown.png.9fcedf591c9a122de9d00869f2a8d708.png

and yesterday this car with a plate that seems to be a date of 13th october drove by and in front of me as i cycled. i've covered the first two letters in case it is random or the owners birthday (or their child's or something) but thought it a bit weird.

203708920_13octcarplatebay.png.fe68914568db6aabd78dda6047e83fb4.png

X684 came up as a roof strap for me on duck.

• 3 weeks later...

i want to mention and document all the spiritual/paranormal/supernatural incidents i have experienced over the years, as i often forget a lot of them.

just today as i was walking out of my bedroom at the corner of my left eye at the top of my bedroom door i saw a movement or small shadow of something so i turned around up to look up at it and nothing was there but i was then surrounded by multicoloured sparkles/tiny balls of lights/orbs. i mentioned something similar on another thread where my bedroom door is seemingly continually engulfed by these sparkles. i mostly only see them at night-time at the corner of my eye. i have also been surrounded by them several times as i sat down on the toilet over the years. i don't know what they are. a lot too when i go outside for a cycle i see other see-through small worm shaped things around me. a year ago a bigger one just appeared right in front of me.

if not daily then every other day for maybe 3-4 years i see white flashes in the corner of my eyes or on the ceiling or walls.  a few blue ones over that time have also appeared. i don't see them straight on and when i look at where they are they disappear. i once asked for them to reappear 3 times and they did on command at the corner of my right eye - 3 bright flashes. i researched and have been told they are from my guardian angel looking to know that they are looking over me and protecting me and that they want me to get in contact.

i think the most startling one was actually seeing a lady shape-shift her face from human to reptilian-like and back again in a matter of seconds. i was out cycling and at the top of a street called hampstead park (where a lot of gang stalking activity has occurred) a lady stopped and gave me a dirty look, so i slowed down and stared over at her and her face shapeshifted. i remember thinking that i'm seeing things and just cycled on. but when i got back to the house i couldn't get it out of my mind but i just thought then to myself i'm not going down that rabbit hole so i totally blanked it for a few years until i really started to get into david icke.
i recently saw the al pacino and keanu reeves film the devil's advocate and the scene where the female shapeshifts to keanu's wife in the clothes shop is exactly how i remember it.

2-3 years ago after i just had a nap i woke up and went to go to the bathroom when i looked downstairs and saw a massive shadow walk up the hall and into the front living room. as i had just woken i thought my mind was playing tricks on me, so i shouted down thinking it might have been my dad but there was no response so i went down to the living room, and it was empty and my dad was in the kitchen.

i've seen shadows in the dark a couple of times while i'm in bed. i've heard a growl and loud sighs.

i have had what is known as an 'etheric angel wing' experience. freaky as fuck.  it was US thanksgiving day 2 years ago and i was having a can of carlsberg and had chips in the oven. my eyesight started going wonky and i seen tubes of light appear wherever i looked, i really thought i was going blind, and started to get a headache which receded but the tubes of light became lines of light what looked like coming out of my eye/third eye. it stopped then my chips were ready and i got a thought about not to eat them. as i stayed down the kitchen getting them ready all of a sudden a tube of light appeared from my stomach outwards, like jake gyllenhaal in the film donnie darko, then on the right side of me i could start to see a see-through/blurry shape form on my shoulder, it was the tip of a wing that grew on up and the wing grew more down my side. i knew it was there as my peripheral vision of objects and items in the kitchen were blurred/obstructed by the wing shape. i just stood in awe freaking out. it lasted for about 3minutes and stopped. i went on to eat the chips which made me sick - so maybe i should have listened to that thought i had--

which leads me on to when i had a shower last year - i put down my shower bag on the floor and getting ready to go into the shower so i then bent down to get my soap and shower gel from the bag and bent back up only to whack the top of my head of the door handle. it was so fucking sore. i had done this once preciously and took nearly a week for it to completely heal. so i cursed into my self and then a thought was put into my head saying that my head will heal in a minute. i wasn't sure what to make of this. i started to fret a bit as i was going into a hot shower with a banging headache, a cut on my head and being bald at the top it had no hair-protection and it was going to be soaped and shower gelled. but once i got into the shower - the pain had disappeared and the cut had gone ! i was slapping the fuck out the top my head in disbelief.
it happened also a few months after but no thought came into my head - i suffered for a week lol.

a real somber kind of one - my best friend died a couple of years back. i wasn't getting any sleep and so i turned sky movies at around 4am and put on the alien film 'life'. i had saw most of the film a few months before, but never the end so i turned into the last 10mins i didn't see and when the end song was coming on norman greenbaum's spirit in the sky when i got the phone call around 6am saying my friend had died.

at her wake as we were all sat down gathered around the coffin i was staring at the ground when i saw one of the wooden floor tiles shape into an image Jesus' face. i looked up and rubbed my eyes and looked back down at the same tile and it was still there - i then noticed mist from under the front of the coffin appear.

i also see feathers everywhere i went also after that. and one time as i was thinking of her a feather fell down from the sky right in front of me as i cycled. another two times this has happened, just a month ago also. the other time i remember i was thinking about the evils of zionism on the palestinians.

3 times also a single pigeon would also fly directly over me slowly so i would notice it above me. it would just float above me a couple seconds til i recognised it and it would fly away.

if i recall or experience any more i'll document and update.