My experiences as a Targeted Individual of Gang Stalking

Given To Fly

So I was stuck in traffic and had plenty of time so I started to look around the cars.

I saw, 22, 33, 55, and TWO 72s, FOUR 68s. May be these numbers are either common or popular.

I didn't see 1234 or 5678 though.

Look at No.2 😁

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So I was stuck in traffic and had plenty of time so I started to look around the cars.

I saw, 22, 33, 55, and TWO 72s, FOUR 68s. May be these numbers are either common or popular.

I didn't see 1234 or 5678 though.

Look at No.2 😁

image.png.8f435d028fe868a4c9bb77b395bc40d3.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 1:36 AM, Deca said:

NO YOU IDIOTS THAT MEANS YOU HAVE REAL HARD TIME , MASSIVE RESPONSABILITY AND A HUGE MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB TO GET THIS EXPOSED AND STOPPED 

Sure. Lets expose it:

1) NATO/OTAN is likely behind the programme.

2) Well known arms and electronics manufacturers are making the equipment for it.

3) Well known banks are doing the money laundering to ensure there is no money-trail.

4) Every major news agency, newspaper and TV news station knows it is happening.

5) Every member of parliament, senator, congressman, political party member or lawmaker in the Western hemisphere knows it is happening.

6) The people handling the harrassment are intelligence agency employees payed with taxpayer money.

7) Implants are not involved in most cases. The technology can manipulate the target using plain old electrical phenomena that break no laws of physics.

The programme is DEVELOPED, FUNDED AND FULLY APPROVED BY WESTERN GOVERNMENTS.

They are FEEDING AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH THE DATA THEY ARE GATHERING THROUGH IT.

The West sees the programme as THE FUTURE OF OFFENSIVE WARFARE AGAINST THOSE WEAKER THAN IT.

That in turn is DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.

16 hours ago, Truthblast said:

Sure. Lets expose it:

1) NATO/OTAN is likely behind the programme.

2) Well known arms and electronics manufacturers are making the equipment for it.

3) Well known banks are doing the money laundering to ensure there is no money-trail.

4) Every major news agency, newspaper and TV news station knows it is happening.

5) Every member of parliament, senator, congressman, political party member or lawmaker in the Western hemisphere knows it is happening.

6) The people handling the harrassment are intelligence agency employees payed with taxpayer money.

7) Implants are not involved in most cases. The technology can manipulate the target using plain old electrical phenomena that break no laws of physics.

The programme is DEVELOPED, FUNDED AND FULLY APPROVED BY WESTERN GOVERNMENTS.

They are FEEDING AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WITH THE DATA THEY ARE GATHERING THROUGH IT.

The West sees the programme as THE FUTURE OF OFFENSIVE WARFARE AGAINST THOSE WEAKER THAN IT.

That in turn is DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.

THERE NO EVIDENCE OF ARMYS OF PEOPLE GANGSTALKING ANYBODY .....where the 3rd party wittiness of all these people wondering the streets  ???

its 99% paranoid bullshite ... happens in the mind of the victim (skewed perceptions, inference's mix with warped beliefs propagated by paranoid people who don`t realise they are paranoid and try to rationalised  things out instead of realising the obvious  they are just f**ked in the head)   )    with 1% actual possible cointelpro/jtrig/harassment THATS IT 

stop confusing electronic harassment ,mind control ,Havana syndrome with "gangstalking"

basically people that were electronic harassed ,mind controlled etc were driven paranoid and going round thinking "who how why" and created the whole "gangstalking" belief up ...which then snowballed and took a life of it own on ....now any screwball on the internet can claim they are "gangstalked" ok 

Edited by Deca
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...

I can see exactly where By Given to Fly is coming from, I've been experiencing this kind of shit since 1994. It too started with a Rolls Royce car with a 666 number plate following me around one morning when driving to work. First it was behind me, then when I next looked, it was in front of me! It turned off down another road, 10 minutes later, it was up my arse again!

Anyway, it's far more than just car number plates, or even numbers. Letters, words, names even images can be just as bad, and I've had them all. Once again, in confirmation to what BGtF also talks about, it is all "devil" related.

And "Deca", let me tell you this now, it is NOT "faulty pattern matching in the brain".

This very afternoon I had a rather rough time just buying on single bottle of lemonade from a local shop.

First off I had to get a member of staff to go get one from the stock room, and I could clearly see the number she punched into the keypad lock. 1666. Which is a stupid number to use as a code, as it is easy to catch "shoulder surfing" style. Heck, you could even guess it!

Then when I got to the till, here was this woman unloading loads of shit....... with her little brat going "I want the TicTacs"!!!!! "I want"!!!!!! "I want!!!!!". "No, you can't have both the sweets and the magazine....", "I want both!!!!!!!!". Little shit. Well that only served to attract my attention to what she was unloading on to the till.....

"Betty Crock-O-Shit's Devil's Food Cake"........ GAAAAAAH!!!!!! Then she dump two packets of "Oreo"s on top of that, they're an "ongoing personal coindence in-joke type issue (that I'm not going to bore you with)" as well.

Anyway, I can relate to much of what BGtF reports to happened to him. Make's me wonder "well, what IS God doing to stop all this?". Not much seems the honest answer.

• Thanks 2

And here's a "follow on" coincidence, I mention that little brat and "I want the TicTacs", well I just "stumbled" across another post on this very site about some "white tictac UFO" story.

This kind of causality diahorrea will keep happening now for the next few days, then it'll all move onto another "subject".

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WrongThink said:

I can see exactly where By Given to Fly is coming from, I've been experiencing this kind of shit since 1994. It too started with a Rolls Royce car with a 666 number plate following me around one morning when driving to work. First it was behind me, then when I next looked, it was in front of me! It turned off down another road, 10 minutes later, it was up my arse again!

Anyway, it's far more than just car number plates, or even numbers. Letters, words, names even images can be just as bad, and I've had them all. Once again, in confirmation to what BGtF also talks about, it is all "devil" related.

And "Deca", let me tell you this now, it is NOT "faulty pattern matching in the brain".

This very afternoon I had a rather rough time just buying on single bottle of lemonade from a local shop.

First off I had to get a member of staff to go get one from the stock room, and I could clearly see the number she punched into the keypad lock. 1666. Which is a stupid number to use as a code, as it is easy to catch "shoulder surfing" style. Heck, you could even guess it!

Then when I got to the till, here was this woman unloading loads of shit....... with her little brat going "I want the TicTacs"!!!!! "I want"!!!!!! "I want!!!!!". "No, you can't have both the sweets and the magazine....", "I want both!!!!!!!!". Little shit. Well that only served to attract my attention to what she was unloading on to the till.....

"Betty Crock-O-Shit's Devil's Food Cake"........ GAAAAAAH!!!!!! Then she dump two packets of "Oreo"s on top of that, they're an "ongoing personal coindence in-joke type issue (that I'm not going to bore you with)" as well.

Anyway, I can relate to much of what BGtF reports to happened to him. Make's me wonder "well, what IS God doing to stop all this?". Not much seems the honest answer.

the idea /belief and name "gangstalking" came from mind control & electronic harassment community before they choose to unite under the "targeted individual" name , so it has very much to do with peoples minds being disrupted and also from walking around disoriented going "who how why me?" ok 

unfortunately from there and thanks to crappy websites and subreddits its snowballed into a thing of its own and any paranoid person can claim they are gang-stalked theses days ok 

neurostrike.png

as for stupid shit like seeing 666 13 etc yes people do choose to use these numbers as codes and number plates etc ..for various reasons ... but its YOU THAT IS GIVEN IT MEANING/POWER OVER  WHEN YOU SPOT THIS which you are training your self to do to seek out some type of illusory pattern

May be a graphic of text

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Finding-meaning-in-the-clouds%3A-Illusory-pattern-to-Walker-Turpin/807d19068af723c4a8dc562877738ba6955ae1c9

https://improbable.com/2019/05/06/testing-receptivity-to-pseudo-profound-bullshit-new-study/

image.png.df2a373a53d37907ed7dbfb6958ee0fb.png

Edited by Deca

• 4 months later...

If you are genuinely experiencing Masonic white glove community policing and attack then you will know that the clean up of society instigated in 2020 was building up for years and that the MI5 MI6 the MET the NHS and our Gov have taken on a US style program operating underground using community policing , blue light services , ex military personnel,  civil service,  77th  and Masonic contractors to carry out illegal policing under the guise of serving and saving the community for the greater good of society no questions asked. We are in a Masonic country owned now by the US . David may not agree with what his club the masons do but he would not dare speak truthfully about it as he would also get the same treatment. It isn't new it isn't hidden,  every book, TV program and film you watch shows you the secret codes and language and the agenda. 

The one thing I will say is that people can be put on it for reasons not in line with what it is essentially for and that some of the outcomes for those suffering from it who do not realise can be ghastly. 

We now have a fully controlled media installed to highlight and entrap more potential extremists to add to the program . 

I just wish David would have the bottle to speak out about it and not in underground Masonic code . It's clear he isn't happy with it but will not take the risk of full exposure as it would mean he would be finished.

• 1 month later...

I have now read almost the complete thread and I find it disheartening, not only because of the content of the original poster but because one other poster constantly attacked him  and tried to make him sound insane rather than targeted. Despite being asked at least twice to leave this thread, he just didn't. He seemed to enjoy destroying this thread.

I find that shameful.

I am not a targeted individual myself and have never personally experienced gang-stalking but I know somebody who is a TI and has experienced the lot. 

One time he was driving along the motorway here in Germany (still no general speed limit, so he was driving fast) and suddenly his car was steered off the road. Luckily he survived.

Another time "they" tried to throw him in prison under totally trumped-up charges and he was released the next day, but he still had to spend a night in jail for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

He got so scared that he left the country. But after a few years his passport had expired and in order to get a new one he needed to come back but he was too scared to do so.

I visited him in the country where he now lives and witnessed some of the gang-stalking myself. It was surreal.

Once we went out for an ice-cream and a guy sitting at another table in a large group of guys kept staring at him, scowling. Luckily my friend didn't notice (not to forget, he had only just moved there a few days before that, knew absolutely nobody there and hadn't left the house because he still had all his unpacking to do) but to me it looked like he was being watched., not just glanced at.

"They" are literally everywhere. I couldn't believe it when he once was on the phone with me,  my doorbell rang and it was somebody from German Telecom wanting to ask me a few questions. They never do that, they usually ring you or send letters, but in this case they came to my door just as he was phoning me. Bizarre.

One time he called me because he was so desperate he couldn't sleep. It happened late at night and some motorbikes were driving in circles around the little village square where he lived at the time. Again and again and again. It was so loud I could hear the noise through his mobile.

People put their rubbish in front of the house he had rented. I saw that myself when I visited him.

People followed him around when he went for a walk one day. He got so scared he quickly ran away until he was out of breath and then he didn't know his way home as he had only just moved there and had had no time to explore the area.

It got so bad he had to move again (twice within a few weeks). 

No sooner had he moved into the next house than he had trouble sleeping because of getting splitting headaches all the time, so I sent him a parcel from Germany including an EMF protection blanket to use at night over his whole body and head so he could sleep again. The parcel came back to me because I had also packed a new mobile with an unregistered phone card, so I sent it back again minus the phone and with the card hidden in some aluminium foil which I had pushed into a bar of chocolate. This time he got the parcel but they had opened it and destroyed a tin of tuna I had sent him, so along with all the food items the blanket was stained with tuna oil. He sent me a photo of what it looked like and it very much looked like that parcel had been damaged on purpose.

I have seen just how real the whole thing is and yes, part of it is done through purely technological means but part of it is even much darker than that. 

I have learnt that demonic forces are real (I won't go into that here).

Nobody should belittle another person's experiences and nobody should claim superiority over others, that's exactly what "they" want. (Divide et impera)

So to any targeted individuals on this forum who read this: I feel you. 

(And to the guy trying to destroy this thread, please do not respond to my post and stay away from this thread .)

P.S. I've just seen the original poster hasn't been on the forum for quite a while now. In case you read this:  I hope you're okay.

Edited by Interested
Adding another sentence

15 hours ago, Interested said:

I have now read almost the complete thread and I find it disheartening, not only because of the content of the original poster but because one other poster constantly attacked him  and tried to make him sound insane rather than targeted. Despite being asked at least twice to leave this thread, he just didn't. He seemed to enjoy destroying this thread.

I find that shameful.

Don't forget, enemies also lurk in the forum. It used to be much worse.

But imagine if your friend didn't get scared but went for them. He missed out on the opportunity.😁

On 10/17/2020 at 11:03 PM, Given To Fly said:

1487151934_p477.comcarplatebayroadalvin.png.e2e74517a6ab9b2d9b75729b776baaf8.png

I understand this now. There were things going on in his life.

477, 4+7=11 There was also 666 number plate Given posted.

I get the feeling that they were trying to recruit you because of your talent.

Harassments to drive you to hell and see if you'd survived. An initiation.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 2

Thanks for reminding me, Dale, I had not quite anticipated it would be that bad and can't even imagine it being worse than here in this thread, but I take your word for it.

I used to think once you are fully awake, there is no turning back and you simply can't NOT see what is going on and has been going on for ages. It's frustrating to see that's just not the case.

We all have different levels of peronal knowledge and experience, that goes without saying and there is nothing wrong with that, but we should all be working on ourselves and on developing and using our intuition so we don't fall for the traps that are everywhere.

I expect from us awake ones that we fully support each other instead of bickering about who is the bigger victim or who is the real victim etc etc. Instead we should encourage each other so we don't get into or stay in the "victim mode".

Empathy is what makes the difference, empathy and love.

Max Spiers repeatedly said the whole system is geared to be an attack on the human heart and I agree. We can see it everywhere.

This may sound like a weird question, but is there a reason why obvious perpetrators are not asked to leave this forum?

Edited by Interested