Jump to content

My experiences as a Targeted Individual of Gang Stalking


Given To Fly

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

Good men do not deny other peoples' suffering.

 

That is a form of bearing false witness.

 

Just wait until the existence and the international scope of this harrassment programme hits the mainstream consciousness.

 

And people learn that taxpayer money from over a dozen countries was used to finance it.

 

It will be the nail in Agenda 2030's coffin.

also YOU and  @Given To Fly are just propagating a paranoia/fear inducing "belief" ..... you don`t provide adequate evidence for it or provide any real solution's or coping mechanism's ... you not even exposing anyone that's perpetrating of these crimes that you claim you are just reinforcing paranoia/fear inducing "belief" that will drive people into the mental health system and be diagnosed with a delusional disorder, commit suicide or attack Radom innocent people   

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What better to gather the results of the mind/body control, shitty, little game. Roberts collating information first hand about what the tech he supposedly helped to build can do, it's one great big ongoing experiment. You think he's gathering that info to help YOU! Whistleblowing your own creation, do me a favour, it's normally people who work around and with these insane fuckers that do the whistleblowing.

 

When he says, we can do this, we can do that, he's saying WE because he's still part of it. The cunt is steering people in the wrong direction to play down just how fucking big what's been going on is. This is the tip of the iceberg!

 

Do your own research, I'd say make your own mind up but it's not just your mind is it, hacked with your very own back packer.

 

Interesting how Michelle disappeared isn't it, the baiter/recruiter putting people on the program like loads of others hanging around all these type of forums. Many of you will know Michelle but many also won't.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

What better to gather the results of the mind/body control, shitty, little game. Roberts collating information first hand about what the tech he supposedly helped to build can do, it's one great big ongoing experiment. You think he's gathering that info to help YOU! Whistleblowing your own creation, do me a favour, it's normally people who work around and with these insane fuckers that do the whistleblowing.

 

When he says, we can do this, we can do that, he's saying WE because he's still part of it. The cunt is steering people in the wrong direction to play down just how fucking big what's been going on is. This is the tip of the iceberg!

 

Do your own research, I'd say make your own mind up but it's not just your mind is it, hacked with your very own back packer.

 

Interesting how Michelle disappeared isn't it, the baiter/recruiter putting people on the program like loads of others hanging around all these type of forums. Many of you will know Michelle but many also won't.

what ever ............ please post what you have done for the community , thanks 

 

p.s your anti Dr Robert Duncan outburst/ramblings  old and boring , and not interesting or useful ..  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2023 at 1:29 PM, Deca said:

also YOU and  @Given To Fly are just propagating a paranoia/fear inducing "belief" ..... you don`t provide adequate evidence for it or provide any real solution's or coping mechanism's ... you not even exposing anyone that's perpetrating of these crimes that you claim you are just reinforcing paranoia/fear inducing "belief" that will drive people into the mental health system and be diagnosed with a delusional disorder, commit suicide or attack Radom innocent people   

Absolutely true. Going around taking pictures of random peoples number plates. I wonder if there is some sort of delusional narcissism involved. Its bullshit like this thread.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Fluke said:

@Truthblastyou can put your little laugh reactions up all you want but at the end of the day you are just playing into the delusions of someone who is clearly psychotic and needs help. 

 

I'm sorry, but he is not psychotic.

 

The harrassment programme DOES involve funky license plate appearances.

 

He is reporting exactly what other people have reported to me.

 

10 years from now you'll be reading about this exact stuff in the MSM.

 

They will act as though the programme was so obscure and secret that "nobody could have even guessed that something like this was going on".

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

I'm sorry, but he is not psychotic.

 

The harrassment programme DOES involve funky license plate appearances.

 

how have you researched this to see if its a real thing ..i.e objective , have have you linked the cars, drivers to some form of harassment group/network ? 

 

 

He is reporting exactly what other people have reported to me.

 

YES people do REPORT THIS and "CLIAM" it happens , but where's objective prove ?

secondly if there no objective evidence what's the alternatives to why people would believe this is happening 

 

10 years from now you'll be reading about this exact stuff in the MSM.

 

They will act as though the programme was so obscure and secret that "nobody could have even guessed that something like this was going on".

 

no how ever this is done ....its sign of a Persecutory delusions ....so ether a persons suffering from that (most likely) or they are being manipulated to believe this so they sound like they are , but there will be also other things going on but they want the victim to be obsessed with this instead of the others things they are experiencing 

 

Next what have YOU done to stop this ? and what is YOUR solution ? 

 

best thing is to ignore it .....as A) if it happens how YOU claim ...then they are spending lots of time money and getting zero result

or B) if its some type of mind game then you not falling for it , you not reacting to it , its not going to disrupt your life 

C) if its because its some type of  delusion then ignoring probably better then reinforcing it and end up doing something you later regret , but you should look to get professional help before your situation detartrates 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don`t want people suffering from mental disorders , getting screwed up and going to the authorities police, doctors  & mental health and claiming they are "not mentally ill but gangstalked and Ti`s and car number plates and mind controlling them "  ... 
This does not help them and it certainly does not help the TI community OK 

 

so if you suffer from this ....you need to look for objective evidence and if you can`t get any  you need to consider alternates to why you experience/believe this ... 

 

Edited by Deca
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2023 at 8:43 PM, Fluke said:

Absolutely true. Going around taking pictures of random peoples number plates. I wonder if there is some sort of delusional narcissism involved. Its bullshit like this thread.

 

Watch this movie and you will start to see 23 everywhere. It's as bad as a horror movie.

I also recommend this to OP. IT might cure him from seeing 5678 or any of its combination. 😁

 

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2023 at 2:03 PM, Deca said:

I don`t want people suffering from mental disorders , getting screwed up and going to the authorities police, doctors  & mental health and claiming they are "not mentally ill but gangstalked and Ti`s and car number plates and mind controlling them "  ... 
This does not help them and it certainly does not help the TI community OK 

 

so if you suffer from this ....you need to look for objective evidence and if you can`t get any  you need to consider alternates to why you experience/believe this ... 

 

 

Has Fly been posting videos and photos to back up his claims?

 

Yes he has.

 

Have you treated them as if they are not there?

 

Yes you have.

 

Have you tried to stir mental illness into the soup?

 

Yes you have.

 

You do not help TIs by making them feel even lonelier than they already are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Truthblast said:

 

Has Fly been posting videos and photos to back up his claims?

 

Yes he has.

 

Have you treated them as if they are not there?

 

Yes you have.

 

Have you tried to stir mental illness into the soup?

 

Yes you have.

 

You do not help TIs by making them feel even lonelier than they already are.

anybody can look at car number plates ... and find ones were "THEY" can make a personal connection to ....it does not prove that the DRIVER of the car only bought such a number plate and then drive just so YOU would see it and make that connection and be harassed by it does it .....and NONE of any of his videos and pics proves that ether   

 

I bet I could just walk down my street , look at a few cars number plates and it would not take many before  it could trigger some past memory/lose association via some mental gymnastic ....er that's got a 42 and XY in it  and I watch the hitchhiker's  guide to the galaXY the other day !!!!  etc ...or come across plates with 666 , 33 or 13 .....then make ridicules claims ...the driver a devil worshiper , a mason ....or unlucky etc ... 

 

simple stop working around thinking like this if it cause you stress , problem solved 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing is, number plates end in 3 letters, not four numbers of a similar descending order. Fly has posted a lot of evidence to show a disproportionate amount of these plates in his vicinity at any one time. 
 

I used to get 666 plates follow me around. It stopped. A few days ago a young guy in an expensive 4 by 4 followed me from the exit of my driveway out of my village, he stopped at a junction to observe me pass, he then followed me to my intended destination. I stopped in the road, let him pass and watched as he drove to the nearest town. The plate read 666 DOE. 
As I was also going to town too; I waited in a lay-by for 5 mins for counter surveillance purposes, then proceeded with my journey.

I knew I would be seeing him again in town as they know my routes, habits and shops I frequent. Sure enough, as I approached the roundabout in town, he was driving at me exiting town, pointing the same colour iPhone as mine at me as if he was filming me whilst driving, with a police car watching on at the garage next to the roundabout. I raised my middle finger and swore and smiled at the driver for his video in full view of the coppers.
After that, it stopped again. 


It’s some sort of game, the police love it. If you don’t notice or you stand up to them, they lose. 

Up your game, keep filming it, shrug it off, and learn counter surveillance. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The thing is, number plates end in 3 letters, not four numbers of a similar descending order. Fly has posted a lot of evidence to show a disproportionate amount of these plates in his vicinity at any one time. 
 

I used to get 666 plates follow me around. It stopped. A few days ago a young guy in an expensive 4 by 4 followed me from the exit of my driveway out of my village, he stopped at a junction to observe me pass, he then followed me to my intended destination. I stopped in the road, let him pass and watched as he drove to the nearest town. The plate read 666 DOE. 
As I was also going to town too; I waited in a lay-by for 5 mins for counter surveillance purposes, then proceeded with my journey.

I knew I would be seeing him again in town as they know my routes, habits and shops I frequent. Sure enough, as I approached the roundabout in town, he was driving at me exiting town, pointing the same colour iPhone as mine at me as if he was filming me whilst driving, with a police car watching on at the garage next to the roundabout. I raised my middle finger and swore and smiled at the driver for his video in full view of the coppers.
After that, it stopped again. 


It’s some sort of game, the police love it. If you don’t notice or you stand up to them, they lose. 

Up your game, keep filming it, shrug it off, and learn counter surveillance. 

first his pictures are took over several years 

 

Number Plate Guide

https://www.wilsons.co.uk/blog/number-plate-guide

 

 

image.png.077057d11d0aa9895c659d0f3fe9d355.png

 

https://www.eurocarparts.com/blog/uk-number-plates-legal-dos-donts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The thing is, number plates end in 3 letters, not four numbers of a similar descending order. Fly has posted a lot of evidence to show a disproportionate amount of these plates in his vicinity at any one time. 
 

I used to get 666 plates follow me around. It stopped. A few days ago a young guy in an expensive 4 by 4 followed me from the exit of my driveway out of my village, he stopped at a junction to observe me pass, he then followed me to my intended destination. I stopped in the road, let him pass and watched as he drove to the nearest town. The plate read 666 DOE. 
As I was also going to town too; I waited in a lay-by for 5 mins for counter surveillance purposes, then proceeded with my journey.

I knew I would be seeing him again in town as they know my routes, habits and shops I frequent. Sure enough, as I approached the roundabout in town, he was driving at me exiting town, pointing the same colour iPhone as mine at me as if he was filming me whilst driving, with a police car watching on at the garage next to the roundabout. I raised my middle finger and swore and smiled at the driver for his video in full view of the coppers.
After that, it stopped again. 


It’s some sort of game, the police love it. If you don’t notice or you stand up to them, they lose. 

Up your game, keep filming it, shrug it off, and learn counter surveillance. 

its a game that you made up and playing....  nobody else is playing it ..they just think you are weirdo  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The thing is, number plates end in 3 letters, not four numbers of a similar descending order. Fly has posted a lot of evidence to show a disproportionate amount of these plates in his vicinity at any one time. 
 

I used to get 666 plates follow me around. It stopped. A few days ago a young guy in an expensive 4 by 4 followed me from the exit of my driveway out of my village, he stopped at a junction to observe me pass, he then followed me to my intended destination. I stopped in the road, let him pass and watched as he drove to the nearest town. The plate read 666 DOE. 
As I was also going to town too; I waited in a lay-by for 5 mins for counter surveillance purposes, then proceeded with my journey.

I knew I would be seeing him again in town as they know my routes, habits and shops I frequent. Sure enough, as I approached the roundabout in town, he was driving at me exiting town, pointing the same colour iPhone as mine at me as if he was filming me whilst driving, with a police car watching on at the garage next to the roundabout. I raised my middle finger and swore and smiled at the driver for his video in full view of the coppers.
After that, it stopped again. 


It’s some sort of game, the police love it. If you don’t notice or you stand up to them, they lose. 

Up your game, keep filming it, shrug it off, and learn counter surveillance. 

 

Someone living in a country outside the EU gave me an account of also constantly running into 666 type 'special plates' with real thug-looking men driving always.

 

He found confidential shit out about someone important and the strange harrassment game began for him as well.

 

Its a global thing by the looks of it.

 

And it works - he was unnerved by men who are NOT locals constantly appearing to him in expensive cars with plates like 666 and 888.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Deca said:

its a game that you made up and playing....  nobody else is playing it ..they just think you are weirdo  

Even though you suggest I do, I won’t take responsibility for someone else’s geek show mmmkay. 
You’ll say hearing voices in your head and being manipulated by invisible forces is normal, and noticing, gaining evidence of, and commenting on authorities surveillance tactics is mental illness mmmkay.
It’s actually the other way round pal, sorry about that mmmkay.

I know you’re the only ‘real’ TI around, (no one else is allowed to be) and I hope i havnt hurt your feelings mmmkay 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Even though you suggest I do, I won’t take responsibility for someone else’s geek show mmmkay. 
You’ll say hearing voices in your head and being manipulated by invisible forces is normal, and noticing, gaining evidence of, and commenting on authorities surveillance tactics is mental illness mmmkay.
It’s actually the other way round pal, sorry about that mmmkay.

I know you’re the only ‘real’ TI around, (no one else is allowed to be) and I hope i havnt hurt your feelings mmmkay 

being under surveillance/ spied on or stalked does not make you a "targeted induvial" 

 

again the definition of this is quite clear 

you need to be "targeted" (experimented on)  with electromagnetic weapons like a microwave hearing effect /neuroweapon's  etc 

 

 

2023-01-14 16_34_51-Window.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh gee look at me I a human Guinea pig , a crash test dummy ......... somebody being illegally experimented on .............FFS as if that's something to GREAT TO BE or makes you feel special

 

NO YOU IDIOTS THAT MEANS YOU HAVE REAL HARD TIME , MASSIVE RESPONSABILITY AND A HUGE MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB TO GET THIS EXPOSED AND STOPPED 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Given To Fly said:

i became a targeted individual of organised gang stalking after phoning the police on suspected child abuse back at around 2005-2007 i think involving former friends of mine who i clearly heard discussing and laughing about abusing children when they thought i was asleep on the sofa after partying. i made the choice to leave the flat and call the police. one of the 'friends' had his child in the next room sleeping and that increased my concern and decision to inform the cops.

 

one of the people i named to the police was a nephew of a former high ranking RUC police officer in Belfast (RUC where the police before they were reformed as the PSNI here because of The Troubles). he did tell me about him but he didn't tell me that at the time he also had another uncle who was working in the police station in Derry where i phoned (who is also mentioned in the article).

 

i know the police went out and visited the flat but they never even got back to me, the complainant of suspected child abuse (!), even though i had left them my address and phone number. after a while i got a letter from one of, now, ex-friends lawyer asking for £50 if i retract my allegation lol. how fucking strange is that. so i retracted it thinking i must be wrong beause who would like to believe that and cover it up.

 

after a year we all became friends again but it was clear they were up to something. it all felt wrong. new people would be coming into the 'friendship'. one, who i know now, raped his sister and left her in a mental hospital where she took her own life. this person also has convictions for battering women and stabbing his brother in the back, actually stabbing him, and the judge decried that police were failing to provide the evidence and this stopped the case going forward, so he had some protection from police. this persons other brother became good friends with us, but he lied about his name for 5 years. his real name is joseph but he told us his name was christopher which was his young sons name ! so for 5years he basically stole his sons identity (including the surname which was the mothers). he had children which he wasn't allowed to see. he had "paedo scum" graffitied outside his flat wall twice but he claimed it wasn't for him.


 during this time they were of course infiltrating for their future gang stalking. i started to get what is known in gang stalking terms as 'same time exit/entry' which is when you leave your house, street (or return to) and there are always people/persons walking past or vehicles come passing by,  i don't mean sometimes, i mean ALWAYS (9 times out of 10) and at times it is convoys of activity ... people and dog-walkers and the vehicles will screech tyres and rev engines and beep horns.  the people would also spit, cough and hack or take out their mobile phone or keys and jangle them as they walk past. morning noon or night this would occur and a lot of odd people would appear out of nowhere.

 

i also had clothes disappear and ripped and torn and items stolen and moved around the house.
it was when i couldn't get any sleep and got 'zapped' all over my body that i decided to do some proper online research and came across this gang stalking phenomenon.
(i actually really thought that it was my parents who were to blame for poisoning or contaminating my food and drink or destroying my clothes, which is what they want you to think. they want to destroy and break-up families)

and some old friends and school friends would ignore or give me dirty looks me as if i was being slandered behind my back and discredited. this is how i then became aware that i was under surveillance and being targeted.

 

i have no doubt that gang stalking differs from other incidents of mass surveillance and infiltration in the past like Zersetzung and COINTELPRO and more recently SpyCops in that it is more spiritually and occult conducted by perpetrators who can belong to a coven, neighbourhood watch group, paedophile ring/network, freemasons, social services, NHS, emergency services, intelligence agencies and other secret societies. basically the whole of society is infiltrated by these demonic freaks.

 

it starts out as covert but then the TI (Targeted Individual) becomes sensitized to the extremely absurd and creepy behaviours, coincidences, synchronicities and occurrences that it becomes overt only to the TI. but the infiltration and infestation should then become a bit more obvious when evidence of a pattern of behaviour and 'wrongdoing' is revealed, but it seems society is too asleep or mind-controlled to accept it.

 

they can 100% remote view, see what you see and hear what you think and try to input corrupt thoughts into you.

 

i'll go into more details as and when i can on here but i'll start with something blatant recently where a car was parked where i frequent on my daily cycle where it had a different car number/registration plate on the front as it did the back. this of course is illegal. i uploaded it to my now shadowbanned (which is odd because i never had any warning, infringement or anything from twitter saying i broke any rules) twitter account:

 

https://twitter.com/_jammer_/status/1313534970598756353/video/1

I've a friend in the same predicament.  He was involved with a woman who wanted him for his musical talents.  He left and she was angry and vindictive.  She "signed him up" for auditory harassment, also having the same type of activity with people following him, repeating things out loud to each other that he'd said to a friend in private.  They apparently bug his car and apt with some electronic devices (I think they're gov't tech) that listen and watch.  

     I've read this is an energetic thing, they get your 'wavelength" or frequency, and basically use this high tech though they're basically low intelligence.  You should go to a spiritual healer or psychic and get implants removed (if they're there, it's very likely).  But most of all, you must raise your frequency - the harassment is what keeps your frequency low and  you vulnerable, it's a feedback loop.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Unity8 said:

I've a friend in the same predicament.  He was involved with a woman who wanted him for his musical talents.  He left and she was angry and vindictive.  She "signed him up" for auditory harassment, also having the same type of activity with people following him, repeating things out loud to each other that he'd said to a friend in private.  They apparently bug his car and apt with some electronic devices (I think they're gov't tech) that listen and watch.  

     I've read this is an energetic thing, they get your 'wavelength" or frequency, and basically use this high tech though they're basically low intelligence.  You should go to a spiritual healer or psychic and get implants removed (if they're there, it's very likely).  But most of all, you must raise your frequency - the harassment is what keeps your frequency low and  you vulnerable, it's a feedback loop.  

 

Keep on blaming others....OR one decides to stand up and take no more shit.

Yes, removing implants are always a good thing too. In fact, everyone learn to do it themselves and do it daily.....you do brush your teeth and wash yourself everyday or like a crusty old man and never?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Example of somebody psychology destabilised, in a hyper arousal/vigilant state scanning for threats and basically marking everything as "snakes" when really they are not threats and just "sticks" and not making threats or acting aggressive towards them

 

 

 

 

 

stick_snake2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...