My experiences as a Targeted Individual of Gang Stalking

Sorry didn’t comment to learn more about the subject,  just to be invited to donate.plus reading the original post would seem that there are few if any advantages to be gained being targeted by anyone for anything,

Not knowing given to fly, but having read numerous posts by them they seem more than adequately aware of the dark things going on in general without being targeted to learn.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i became a targeted individual of organised gang stalking after phoning the police on suspected child abuse back at around 2005-2007 i think involving former friends of mine who i clearly heard discus

Your not wrong about thought transferrance to you (when you remote neural monitor) and from you (when you v2k). I know its a bit oopsadaisy when you do it but what your experiencing is the rest of the

Google 'FREY EFFECT'.   It is often used to hypnotize TIs in their sleep.   So if your heart suddenly pounds crazily, or you don't notice that you really need to pee badly until it

Posted Images

One line in that whole many paragraphs of information was asking for a donation. You have the information regardless of your charity. Its only if you can afford. Most TIs cannot.

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Sorry didn’t comment to learn more about the subject,  just to be invited to donate.

On 10/17/2020 at 4:23 PM, Given To Fly said:

On 10/20/2020 at 3:40 AM, Given To Fly said:

youtube upload:

this car also had a sticker on the window:

726927445_foyleindustriescartwo2plates.png.038c8c5622ccafaaa2bf9389f8e56a4e.png

i did a bit of research and 'Foyle Industries; 'Property Management' doesn't exist. but the mobile phone number given leads to 'Creevagh Sand & Gravel Supplies'.

2028069768_CreevaghSandGravelSuppliescarplatewatersidejap101062734_636211703642303_6686970213914640384_n.jpg.bd0862c9c8cb42bb949c727825d8a935.jpg

to me it seems that there's so many front companies for their criminal activities.

Not an insect expert, but between my wife and myself we have many years of experience. Members of quite niche groups just for beetle, hover flies amongst many others. The bites look quite wide apart. Not many if any native bugs about with the puncture width. Seen some granddaddy spiders, look like they could have been spawn of Shelob though. I’ve had bites similar from spending a lot of time in the middle of fields and ponds. Loads of bugs have similar individual bites. Could be horse fly but like I said am no expert. Sometimes two together like this just fit the one predator scenario. If not look out for that unwelcome pet spider some fuckers lost😁

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Not an insect expert, but between my wife and myself we have many years of experience. Members of quite niche groups just for beetle, hover flies amongst many others. The bites look quite wide apart. Not many if any native bugs about with the puncture width. Seen some granddaddy spiders, look like they could have been spawn of Shelob though. I’ve had bites similar from spending a lot of time in the middle of fields and ponds. Loads of bugs have similar individual bites. Could be horse fly but like I said am no expert. Sometimes two together like this just fit the one predator scenario. If not look out for that unwelcome pet spider some fuckers lost😁

i mentioned n. ireland for a reason-- we have no stabbing spiders lol. but after the second one in early 2019 i went to my local chemist and they said it was a spider bite ! don't know really the truth of it all.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

i did a bit of research and 'Foyle Industries; 'Property Management' doesn't exist. but the mobile phone number given leads to 'Creevagh Sand & Gravel Supplies'.

2028069768_CreevaghSandGravelSuppliescarplatewatersidejap101062734_636211703642303_6686970213914640384_n.jpg.bd0862c9c8cb42bb949c727825d8a935.jpg

to me it seems that there's so many front companies for their criminal activities.

Craver, a craver an addict, it needs feeding, see them all the time, the companies house have already had a cull, and so has the charities commission, next its social medai.

Can you have a conversation with yourself to be in the moment

when you see these DVLA  A DVL a devil plates, they want to engage, so lets see how long they can hold a conversation, they cant beyond a couple of minutes

The flashing head lights, boring during the day too, just wears the battery down

The cars you buy that have a DVLa calling, like chitty chitty bang bang, ive seeen them all

and YES ITS PAEDOS AND GROOMERS AND GENDER MUTILATAION ENTHUSIASTS< and they all live in Rochdale where the rats live

As an aside, the watch is on for DRain alerts syncronicity, , drain your energy,drain your barttery, drain your account, drain your memories, or

THE DRAINS ARE FULL WITH TOILET PAPER?MASKS AND GLOVES that will FLUSH OUT THE RATS

I have some info for the ones throwing shit, the covid disease, is actually, Heliobacter pylori, from shti, along with weins disease from rats, and 

the three symptoms they emphasise

fever, loss of sense of smell and taste and persistent cough are all the latter stages of pneumonia, the old folk and conditioned wont ring or get a test until they have these last three, leaving the shtis, severe breathing difficulties and blindness as the build up but it cant be covid.

the last three symtoms are when you are dead, the rattle cough, the high fever before the death chill and the loss of all senses.

• Like 1
A disease caused by a bacteria, Leptospira which affects both humans and animals.
Extremely rare (Fewer than 200 cases per year in UK)
Transmitted through direct contact, blood contact
Usually preventable by vaccine
Requires lab test or imaging
Treatment from medical professional advised
Can last several days or weeks
Caused by Leptospira bacteria. High fever, headache, abdominal pain, vomiting diarrhoea, jaundice and joint pains are the commonly noted symptoms. Antibiotics such as penicillin, ampicillin and amoxicillin are used for treatment.

Symptoms

Commonly noted symptoms are as follows:
  • Pain in the joints
  • High fever
  • Red eyes and rashes
  • Sore throat
  • Headache
  • Vomiting
  • Bleeding
  • Red eyes
  • Muscle pain

Treatments

Laptospirosis is often harmful and treatment is required, which includes antibiotics to fight infections.
Medication
  • Antibiotics: Used to treat the condition by killing the causative bacteria.
    Penicillin
Therapies: Intravenous fluid therapy

Causes

Leptospirosis can result from the following factors:
  • Being in contacted with infected blood or urine
  • Exposed to open sewage
  • High rains that cause flooding results in spreading the bacteria
  • Individuals who love outdoor activities such as camping and hiking
  • Being in contact with wet beddings infected by blood or urine
  • The use of contaminated water from rivers or other water bodies
  • Mother to child transmission
Risk factors include:
  • Common among the youth
  • High mortality rate in case expected mother are infected
  • It may completely damage the liver if not treated on time
5 hours ago, wolfpavek1 said:

Craver, a craver an addict, it needs feeding, see them all the time, the companies house have already had a cull, and so has the charities commission, next its social medai.

Can you have a conversation with yourself to be in the moment

when you see these DVLA  A DVL a devil plates, they want to engage, so lets see how long they can hold a conversation, they cant beyond a couple of minutes

The flashing head lights, boring during the day too, just wears the battery down

The cars you buy that have a DVLa calling, like chitty chitty bang bang, ive seeen them all

and YES ITS PAEDOS AND GROOMERS AND GENDER MUTILATAION ENTHUSIASTS< and they all live in Rochdale where the rats live

As an aside, the watch is on for DRain alerts syncronicity, , drain your energy,drain your barttery, drain your account, drain your memories, or

THE DRAINS ARE FULL WITH TOILET PAPER?MASKS AND GLOVES that will FLUSH OUT THE RATS

I have some info for the ones throwing shit, the covid disease, is actually, Heliobacter pylori, from shti, along with weins disease from rats, and 

the three symptoms they emphasise

fever, loss of sense of smell and taste and persistent cough are all the latter stages of pneumonia, the old folk and conditioned wont ring or get a test until they have these last three, leaving the shtis, severe breathing difficulties and blindness as the build up but it cant be covid.

the last three symtoms are when you are dead, the rattle cough, the high fever before the death chill and the loss of all senses.

you mentioned rats a few times; i mean it's as if they're begging to be called out. here is a car plate with P123 RAT just after i left a shop. so fucking blatant.50717896_p123123ratcarplateEOZzJzJWAAA2BLq.png.94f5f054de7912bd353bf69094a16716.png

https://twitter.com/_jammer_/status/1217787430977331201/photo/1

On 10/24/2020 at 7:13 AM, Given To Fly said:

I just want to say that you are right, in that human trafficking and such is covered by other so called businesses.  I have proof of this in Canada.  It is very sinister and I am researching to connect a few dots that relate to a specific case that I am researching.  Higher ups are definitely involved...as are what seems at first to be innocuous organizations.  One company is a hacking company - and it is directly linked to the sex trade. I cant give more info as yet...

Also,  when you say you are targeted... have you noticed that certain cars honk their horn when close to you for no reason, or outside of your homer a random person stops to talk as you get into your car or on your (bike).  Also are you followed in relay...

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I just want to say that you are right, in that human trafficking and such is covered by other so called businesses.  I have proof of this in Canada.  It is very sinister and I am researching to connect a few dots that relate to a specific case that I am researching.  Higher ups are definitely involved...as are what seems at first to be innocuous organizations.  One company is a hacking company - and it is directly linked to the sex trade. I cant give more info as yet...

Also,  when you say you are targeted... have you noticed that certain cars honk their horn when close to you for no reason, or outside of your homer a random person stops to talk as you get into your car or on your (bike).  Also are you followed in relay...

there used to be a large lorry living around the corner from me. it used to rev it's engine so loud. i have no doubt that it was involved in human trafficking. when i mentioned it online the lorry disappeared. it was a massive Bic lorry. the garage had to be revamped to accommodate it.

yes, i get (or used to) honking horns regularly and 'same time exit / entry'. my dad gets same time exit/entry  a lot now. i have CCTV documenting it. i have bike camera footage documenting them doing it to me, but it halted when police where called for me uploading a perp neighbour lol.

they anticipate your moves so that's when you know it's inhuman. demons. the fallen and beyond redemption.

Edited by Given To Fly
8 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

there used to be a large lorry living around the corner from me. it used to rev it's engine so loud. i have no doubt that it was involved in human trafficking. when i mentioned it online the lorry disappeared. it was a massive Bic lorry. the garage had to be revamped to accommodate it.

yes, i get (or used to) honking horns regularly and 'same time exit / entry'. my dad gets same time exit/entry  a lot now. i have CCTV documenting it. i have bike camera footage documenting them doing it to me, but it halted when police where called for me uploading a perp neighbour lol.

they anticipate your moves so that's when you know it's inhuman. demons. the fallen and beyond redemption.

Yes, I understand.  Do you get cars parked outside and they dont get out of the car...also, now this is a weird one....do you get rubbish placed on your front garden or yard but no-one elses... 

So you are saying they anticipate your moves by mind reading?

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Yes, I understand.  Do you get cars parked outside and they dont get out of the car...also, now this is a weird one....do you get rubbish placed on your front garden or yard but no-one elses... 

So you are saying they anticipate your moves by mind reading?

yes sometimes cars park outside our house for some reason still even though the house they're visiting can be used. it used to be worse till i confronted a perp and they stopped doing it. houses now seem to be 3 or 4 car owners. it's weird. and they get new cars often.

didin't notice if we got rubbish outside cos if we did maybe my dad cleaned it up without mentioning it. but since i got CCTV installed it's been mainly clean apart from one instance where a dog did a shit outside earlier this year and, this is going to sound weird, it was as if it was signalled to do so because you can hear someone whistling to the dog. it's caught on CCTV.

yes they mind read. and remote view. they see what i see. even now. this is just a fact of being a TI and i've accepted it because i know i'm incorruptible 😁 despite their attempts to discredit me.

Do these people ever mess with people’s emails? Recently I can’t get into my emails and looking like ill have to set up a new one, which is highly inconvenient. The customer support is useless as always and they are saying they have never seen a case like mine in all their years. It has been working perfectly fine for all these years and suddenly it’s like I don’t even have an account according to customer support. I’ve never considered myself to be a targeted individual because I’m small fry, maybe someone is or isn’t, at this point I don’t even care. But I find this situation with my emails odd to say the least, do you reckon it’s something random or is someone starting to mess with me? 

Google messes with emails. Google messes with google drive. Google is not the only corporation messing with your correspondence and google publicly admits its "crimes against humanity" (UN, 1948). Lesser players are doing it too and many of the "solution providers" are just providing alternative compromised electronic systems. They want us in electronic bubbles, inside spiritual bubbles so the only things we speak in the heavens is the false narrative they are feeding us. Those who hear the heavens were incarcerated without trial and tortured as early as the 1980s, hearing the voices of stars in jars who didnt know they could be heard whos version of drip fed reality was extremely limited by censorship of the satanic cult who invented all that pedophelia stuff in the 90's to shut down free conversation on the internet when it was a more free platform than today.

Check auranos.org, my website, and its random pages and recent articles for an insight into matters digital and spiritual (telepathy?) that the criminal insane want flushed as 'conspiracy theory' and 'mental illness'. The heart of their cult is television studios and the child abuse going on isnt like some 25 year old nonce showing interest in a 15 year old but biblical scale systems of slavery on a par with gommorah. The TV presenters know and while their silence for a time was a defence of naivity, after long forebearance, their silence in the face of whats now self evident, is guilt.

Disease, disease, disease my friend, for this whole world, the devils freind.

If youre from heaven, give those who declared a war on it hell. Peaceful as doves, cunning as serpents. Let them prove the place which hold them guilty. Theyre fucked!

• Like 1
On 10/26/2020 at 7:35 AM, Seeker said:

Do these people ever mess with people’s emails? Recently I can’t get into my emails and looking like ill have to set up a new one, which is highly inconvenient. The customer support is useless as always and they are saying they have never seen a case like mine in all their years. It has been working perfectly fine for all these years and suddenly it’s like I don’t even have an account according to customer support. I’ve never considered myself to be a targeted individual because I’m small fry, maybe someone is or isn’t, at this point I don’t even care. But I find this situation with my emails odd to say the least, do you reckon it’s something random or is someone starting to mess with me? 

All computer systems are designed in such a way that there is ALWAYS a way to hack into them remotely.

2 things may have happened with your account:

1) They remotely accessed the email-system and modified or deleted your data. They would get your password/login from hacking your phone or home PC, which is very easy.

2) If your email is Microsoft/Yahoo/Google, the email provider may have COVERTLY AGREED to mess up your account.

Of course their tech-support staff will tell you "We don't know what's wrong. Your Data appears to be gone." BULLSHIT OF COURSE.

Microsoft/Yahoo/Google CANNOT TECHNICALLY LOOSE AN ACCOUNT FULL OF EMAILS - all their DATA is BACKED UP DAILY AND STORED AT SAFE STORAGE SITES. SOMETIMES OLD DATA IS KEPT BACKED UP GOING BACK YEARS.

If something happened to your account, they should be able to RESTORE THE DATA FROM BACKUPS THEY HAVE.

• Thanks 1
On 10/25/2020 at 9:08 PM, Given To Fly said:

yes they mind read. and remote view. they see what i see. even now. this is just a fact of being a TI and i've accepted it because i know i'm incorruptible 😁 despite their attempts to discredit me.

Its not mind-reading or remote-viewing in the occult sense. I.e. it is not black-magic or somesuch.

They are directing an electrical signal at your head that goes right through concrete walls, the signal interacts with a portion of your brain, and it bounces back altered into a receiver they have set up.

The technology exists. But for plausible-deniability purposes, they pretend that it doesn't, and that this kind of tech is 30 years away.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 11:03 PM, Given To Fly said:

also, does anyone know if there is a occult ritual or some sort of magick which involves stones ?

a neighbour across the road has had a load of stones just lying there at the side their driveway alongside the wall of their house. the strange thing about this is that the previous owners from 2 years ago also had them there in the exact same spot. they're just lying there and could easily be scooped up and removed but i'm getting a strange inkling about something occult ....

this is so strange. now all of a sudden they got a small ugly caravan brought into their driveway and it had to go over the stones to get in lol. but he stones are still there !

the caravan is cramped against the house wall.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 3:38 AM, Given To Fly said:

this is so strange. now all of a sudden they got a small ugly caravan brought into their driveway and it had to go over the stones to get in lol. but he stones are still there !

the caravan is cramped against the house wall.

😁 and now the stones are gone. for over 7 years they were there with two owners then when i mention it on here they hide it with a caravan then removed them. dodgy. and i also have CCTV of a couple months after they moved in the police and ambulance were called and stayed there for hours.

15 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

MI5 and MI6 vehicle plates here in derry lol. too out there and suspicious to be true. Isn't it.

Isn't it.

794534201_mi5mi6carplategangstalkingtargtedindividualDKBe2RjVwAAoe-l.jpg.017c29313db06ebf0343103e18623dfb.jpg

Isn't it.

i mean who'd believe it ....

and of course then perp MI5 changes car (to cover tracks ???)

1800844451_mi5newcarplate.png.0048aad13eba2f807466e61cd4b529e0.png

Had the gangstalking via coughing, honking horns, always at intersections shit happens like cars nearly causing crashes, been discredited alot and folk around me are ring fenced into disliking me etc etc. All done so only I will notice. All started from allegations I made. I'll post a specific art picture on fb and the next day it'll be imitated by someone passing me. All sorts of odd stuff. Gotten used to it now. Being homeless in a caravan doesn't help as I'm easily gotten to. Made homeless and will be kept that way if they have their say. I'd even assume that this'll be read.

Ultimately, I try and not identify too much with the physical realm and have ways to deal with it to the point I can remain upbeat.

I would suggest looking into Pulsors invented by George Yao as these can be highly protective against mind control and similar. All the best with it and anything I can do, I would