Video Not Playing Properly

Hi,  Ive been trying to view tonights dot-connector videocast as I do at this time every Friday and I am having some problems. The video keeps freezing, it just randomly stops every few seconds and takes a while to resume before stopping again. I've given up 20  minutes into the video because its impossible to enjoy. So I went to Davids bitchute chaneel and the video won't even start playing on there! I've checked my laptop and my internet connection and there are no problems on any other site. I went to YT and every video plays perfectly well on there. I did join BNT but that is having major problems playing content too

Does anyone have any ideas? Are the 77th Brigade playing their little games on Davids channels i'm wondering? 

Had the same problem on a lap top - did persevere through the whole vid by multi-tasking with other things. eg posting some links to various sites

eg the topic David was referring to in his latest videocast (masks).

German Neurologist Warns Against Wearing Facemasks: 'Oxygen Deprivation Causes Permanent Neurological Damage' -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - YouTube  - this I think is another alternative link to the same vid link on here that I have posted about. one of them has over 1.4 million views (encouraging, was originally 30,000 on Oct 3rd). over 56,000 likes, against 1300 dislikes (as of 16th Oct).

other link for same vid. has over 32,000 views, over 2700 likes, against 19 dislikes (as of 16th Oct).

Most of the people on here will be aware of the above. However, here is part of a piece I send out (and also on a few leaflets distributed locally). This makes me feel as if I am doing something positive and useful.

Layout here perhaps not quite as I have it in my postings / leaflet.

THIS IS IMPORTANT      The applications of the pcr tests are NOT valid.

The pcr TEST and ITS VALIDITY.

1. AMPLIFICATION uses 45 cycles which far exceeds the 25 to 30 cycles whereby the test is over-sensitive. Test takes RNA strand and produces copies by amplification process. Note the test does NOT identify a virus but the process uses doubling effect (amplification) of an extremely small fragment (RNA). Each cycle doubles. (see note at end of this posting).

In brief the AMPLIFICATION (number of cycles) determines the sensitivity of the test. According to Prof. Carl Henegan, 25 cycles is VERY sensitive, yet 37 to 40 cycles being used by many countries AND the NHS uses the maximum of 45 cycles - above 45 cycles and almost every test is positive.

link below for NHS protocol document (see page 16 of 20 page document pdf) uk NHS

https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/90111431-8aca-4614-b06633d07e2a3dd9/Guidance-and-SOP-COVID-19-Testing-NHS-Laboratories.pdf

Carl Heneghan is Professor of Evidence-Based Medicine at the Department of Primary Care Health Sciences at the University of Oxford

2. The creator of the pcr test stated that the test was NOT designed to diagnose infectious diseases - its purpose was a research test. The creator was Kary Mullis (died Aug 2019, not of covid).

3. Doubt still exists over "isolation" of virus.

For those mathematically inclined this indicates how many copies can be produced resulting in a definite positive result being obtained.

2 to power 2 = 4 copies (this would be 2 cycles)

2 to power 25 = 33,554,432 i.e. 33 million copies 25 cycles

2 to power 30 = 1,073,741,824 i.e. 1 billion copies 30 cycles

2 to power 37 = 137,438,953,472 i.e. 137 billion copies 37 cycles

2 to power 40 = 1,099,511,627,776 i.e. 1 trillion copies 40 cycles

2 to power 45 = 35,184,372,088,832 i.e. 35 trillion copies 45 cycles - at this level almost every test is positive, leading to "CASE" numbers being alleged. They can adjust the cycles to any value that is needed to get the required "CASE" numbers, and hence impose sanctions (eg lockdowns).

20 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I'm having the same problem on my smartphone. I'm no expert but it could be a one off glitch. 

I still can't view the video properly, I persevered until around 45 minute mark but it took me well over an hour to get that far and it was irritating me too much by then but at least I got to see 3/4 of the piece and I'd already seen the article by the German Neurosurgeon. Hopefully it was a glitch but ever since they sabotaged Rose/Icke II it does make me paranoid about such things!  I had the same problem on the Bitchute version so be interesting to hear if anyone else encountered this? Or maybe just a problem with my laptop. 

2 hours ago, Mabel said:

I still can't view the video properly

Yes it is a tad strange?

The video I have and put it on dailymotion for you but the neurologist short video and the translated video of the 19 mins is proving difficult to put on daily?

This is the short version, only just over 2 mins

and this on bitchute is a lady translating the full 19 mins

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SzCVLXCDzk87/

• Thanks 1