Jump to content

Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament | Top Legal Team Engaged (important)


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, zArk said:

mask exemption and protection through disability act

 

Atm sovereignty is being acknowledged. 

 

So even if obernicia had his paperwork sorted the gov is not exceeding its jurisdiction. . 

 

 

Got ya, thanks mate. 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we have to take hope in anyone with courage right now because it is not looking good. Plan towards great reset is rolling in. Just saw Daily Fail stating national lock down next week. Anyone who is prepared to stand against this needs our support regardless of success or failures in the past. No one is perfect and people learn a lot from their mistakes.

 

I will watch the video you posted @zArk 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just been emailed this update about the Michael O'Bernicia case from Johnathan Trapman of The Freedom Cycle.  Really hope this is going somewhere.

 

The Revolution Is Under Way

 

 

Dear 

Well tomorrow should see the laying of the case before the judge who is expected to agree and get the warrants delivered to Westminster Police Station where they will be under orders to make immediate arrest of all the criminally prosecuted.

Sidebar: You’ll find you’re held for 5 secs or so on our firewall when you click a link. You will get straight in but we have that there as both Michael O’Bernicia and myself have been attacked 24/7 by DDoS bots as someone does not want this all to be public. I wonder who?!!!!!!

This will, we are pretty certain, be accompanied by an order to place all MPs under house arrest to disable and prevent any more deaths and injury due to a second lockdown. Thus the expected lockdown will be replaced by Nov 5th bonfires crackling to the sound of effigies of whoever is chosen burning alongside a token mask (they are too toxic to burn many)

This will, by then been enough to waken the press and TV to be there to cover the entry of Hancock, crying like a baby, into the meat wagon. This sight televised alone, will convert many unconverted and dutiful sheep. Our ’sleepers’ in the press will make this a must not miss event for the compliant media who in spite of their one second to midnight awakening will themselves be the next for such service!!

Today however and going forward we call on every one of you to go to the home page. Here you will find all the names and lists of every MP. MEP and Lords occupant, along with the most comprehensive list of all newspaper and TV email contacts. You every bit of ammo necessary to cause a riot of info into these pernicious actors.

Plough through them at your leisure the more the merrier will alert sleepy tweeters to the magnificence that is happening before them. 

Peaceful revolution has never been such fun.

Also there is a link to a list of all MPS where you will find at top their twitter handle and FB pages if they have them. I have given some suggested tweets, do your own with well thought out hashtags and we’ll nee true desktop warriors on this rainy day and going forward

 

For those that have not seen it

 

We have all the FOI (Freedom of Information) we shall ever need to nail these bastards. Without exception everyone came back with - There is no virus and no known existence of Covid19. Yes, I know it is unbelievable but that gives you an idea of how incredibly stupid are the people trying to control us.

It goes without saying that every lawful act of non compliance and direct action is lawful, appropriate and absolutely mandatory!!

Rushing this out so you can make the most of it,

Be in touch very soon as we are on hottest alert!!

Jonathan 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 4:28 PM, Alnitak said:

I have just been emailed this update about the Michael O'Bernicia case from Johnathan Trapman of The Freedom Cycle.  Really hope this is going somewhere.

 

The Revolution Is Under Way

 

 

 

Dear 

Well tomorrow should see the laying of the case before the judge who is expected to agree and get the warrants delivered to Westminster Police Station where they will be under orders to make immediate arrest of all the criminally prosecuted.

Sidebar: You’ll find you’re held for 5 secs or so on our firewall when you click a link. You will get straight in but we have that there as both Michael O’Bernicia and myself have been attacked 24/7 by DDoS bots as someone does not want this all to be public. I wonder who?!!!!!!

This will, we are pretty certain, be accompanied by an order to place all MPs under house arrest to disable and prevent any more deaths and injury due to a second lockdown. Thus the expected lockdown will be replaced by Nov 5th bonfires crackling to the sound of effigies of whoever is chosen burning alongside a token mask (they are too toxic to burn many)

This will, by then been enough to waken the press and TV to be there to cover the entry of Hancock, crying like a baby, into the meat wagon. This sight televised alone, will convert many unconverted and dutiful sheep. Our ’sleepers’ in the press will make this a must not miss event for the compliant media who in spite of their one second to midnight awakening will themselves be the next for such service!!

Today however and going forward we call on every one of you to go to the home page. Here you will find all the names and lists of every MP. MEP and Lords occupant, along with the most comprehensive list of all newspaper and TV email contacts. You every bit of ammo necessary to cause a riot of info into these pernicious actors.

Plough through them at your leisure the more the merrier will alert sleepy tweeters to the magnificence that is happening before them. 

Peaceful revolution has never been such fun.

Also there is a link to a list of all MPS where you will find at top their twitter handle and FB pages if they have them. I have given some suggested tweets, do your own with well thought out hashtags and we’ll nee true desktop warriors on this rainy day and going forward

 

For those that have not seen it

 

We have all the FOI (Freedom of Information) we shall ever need to nail these bastards. Without exception everyone came back with - There is no virus and no known existence of Covid19. Yes, I know it is unbelievable but that gives you an idea of how incredibly stupid are the people trying to control us.

It goes without saying that every lawful act of non compliance and direct action is lawful, appropriate and absolutely mandatory!!

Rushing this out so you can make the most of it,

Be in touch very soon as we are on hottest alert!!

Jonathan 

Looks like you've missed the latest update whereby the legal team have asked for 3 weeks to submit the papers due to the latest lockdown vote. MOB doesn't feel that's necessary, but I suppose it's bought him 3 weeks to peddle some more shite in the interim period It's such a shame that there aren't people who don't have alterior motives and take advantage of people. 

 

I fear the light has disappeared from this realm. The chips are down I'm afraid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Looks like you've missed the latest update whereby the legal team have asked for 3 weeks to submit the papers due to the latest lockdown vote. MOB doesn't feel that's necessary, but I suppose it's bought him 3 weeks to peddle some more shite in the interim period It's such a shame that there aren't people who don't have alterior motives and take advantage of people. 

 

I fear the light has disappeared from this realm. The chips are down I'm afraid. 

 

He talks about that in the latest update i just posted. I dont know if he can get through the quagmire but we have to take some hope from somewhere. I have to for the sake of my kid. Putting on a brave face everyday without a shimmer of hope is getting harder and harder. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Alnitak said:

 

He talks about that in the latest update i just posted. I dont know if he can get through the quagmire but we have to take some hope from somewhere. I have to for the sake of my kid. Putting on a brave face everyday without a shimmer of hope is getting harder and harder. 

Yeah sorry, I don't mean to piss on your chips it's just how I see these situations. I wouldn't place too much I any faith in this guy, he seems a real fantasist. 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites

Realistically is the government going to be prosecuted? Much as I admire MBs efforts I just cannot see MPs being hauled to court. They had a legal letter warning them of impending action, and yet the majority still voted for lockdown. MB states he has certain ex-QCs on his side together with a pharmaceutical employee whistleblower. All well and good, and yet we have his legal team already getting nervous and beginning to get cold feet. Doubtless there are threats of various sorts doing the rounds and these alone may be sufficient to put the entire case in jeopardy.

 

That the majority of MPs have ignored the pending legal action suggests they know they have nothing to fear, and indeed will have several 'Get Out Of Jail Free' cards up their collective sleeve. That's for certain. Then we have the British secret services and most probably the police protecting their interests (the latter also having been given a letter of intent).

 

It would be a minor miracle if any MP ends up in jail over MBs legal precedent alone. I think the government is untouchable by this means (but I will be happy to be proven wrong). If anything there will likely be one long delay after another until the entire process loses momentum. It may be that in due time another move of a different (official) nature holds the government to account, but right now to hope or expect MPs to be marched to jail is just pie in the sky.

 

But this is my reluctant opinion. Only time will tell...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 

 

MOB reckons it's all systems go......

 

 

I like Mark, but this just sounds like more "indictments incoming" and "lock her up" bs. I'm confused why he has gone down this Q route.

 

Edit: Nevermind, just realized it's some next guys, not QAnons. He still needs to lay off that Hopium though.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I like Mark, but this just sounds like more "indictments incoming" and "lock her up" bs. I'm confused why he has gone down this Q route.

 

Who knows mate, but all this Q shit is still playing out by the looks of things. Something big is coming, I've been feeling it for a while now and it's going to be massive. Whether positively or negatively I don't know. But the feeling I have is overwhelming. Some might say it's anxiety, but this is different, I can't explain what I am feeling, but I have a knowing that something is coming. Time will tell I suppose. 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Who knows mate

 

Well Mark knows that the goyim know as he used to post "the goyim know" memes on facebook, but now he entertains zio ideas. It's like somebody got to him.

 

I hope you're right though. Just got to remain optimistic, but prepare for the worst, I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well Mark knows that the goyim know as he used to post "the goyim know" memes on facebook, but now he entertains zio ideas. It's like somebody got to him.

 

I hope you're right though. Just got to remain optimistic, but prepare for the worst, I guess.

Well one video he's posted, this one:

 

 

@Ziggy Sawdust noticed that the video ends at 33:33. So something is suspect potentially with him. He's also had a convo with Charlie Ward who I don't trust either. Such a shame how all these people are now looking like controlled opposition. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

@EnigmaticWorld do you know what, I am half way through this out of interest and he's just said if we get to April and covid is still here, we're all still wearing masks, Biden is in power and Gates is still running around, then this is a massive psy op. So I'll give him some credit for now. He said he keeps flip flopping on his position and his emotions and feels massively confused. Maybe we were too quick to judge. 🤷🏻‍♂️

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

How in the name of fuck do you expect people to back you when you cant even do a fucking update ???????

 

I know i'm typing to blind eyes and deaf ears here but the arsehole wants to lose a bit of his own narcissistic self importance and learn how to update things cunts had nearly 48 hrs from the supposed processing of the papers..... time to mark all his update emails as destination spam from now on...full on narcissist and dreamer...in fact i watched a couple of videos that he did where he was driving in his vehicle and talking ot camera and thought he sounded a bit unhinged then...kinda confirms it now

 

 

 

 

 

 

COVID-1984 NEWSFLASH | The prosecution in People’s Union of Britain v Matt Hancock has just sent the executed form, applying for his arrest warrant, to the court of issue.

We have already got the green light from the court’s legal advisers and now we have the chief magistrates’ permission to proceed. They also sent us the form to fill out for the arrest warrant, which has now been acknowledged by the same as having been received.

However, the form won’t be processed till Monday, when it will be sent up to the crown court to be administered and then served upon Hancock, without delay, by the arresting officers, who will soon be appointed by the court.

Therefore, the case will now proceed as directed, unless the Director of Public Prosecutions [DPP] intervenes, which is unlikely because nobody will want to take the poisoned chalice.

However, even if they do, we can object on the ground that the DPP is working for the government, so they are obviously conflicted. If they refuse to back down, we will insist that the case proceeds with our legal team.

In other words, my family, friends and growing army of peace-keepers and freedom fighters, we are all about to witness the most significant events that have transpired on these shores, since Charles I lost his head.

Words simply cannot adequately express the truly humbling experience of the love, support and commitment I’ve received, from people who all tell me that my words have moved and inspired their hearts into resisting this tyranny, for the sake of our children and grandchildren.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for rising to the call. Very soon, our number will be millions.

This truly is our moment to seize the opportunity to build an advanced civilisation, on the rubble of the corrupted one, which is crumbling around us by COVID-1984 design.

In other words, fuck the great reset, the fourth industrial revolution and fraudulent debt based slavery.

In that new civilisation, we will protect the unalienable birthrights of the individual from the tyranny of the collective, to become truly self-governed under the Common Law, as expressed in Magna Carta 2020, an idea whose time has come.

From now until you see the arrest live-streamed on the mainstream and alternative media worldwide, let’s make #ArrestMattHancock go viral on every platform, to the point where the People are chanting it in the streets nationwide.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@magu it could be because he's an absolute fantasist and he's made it all up. That might not be the case but it could well be a real possibility. If it's nonsense then he needs to apologise to all the people he's duped because he's playing with peoples emotions and in a time like this, that's just not fair.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 4:53 PM, zArk said:

citizens are subject to the government

legal rights mean next to nowt

 

Michael O'Bernicia completely refuses to approach common law, court of record and sovereignty properly

he full of nonsense and jibberish

 

he cajoled Tom Crawford into losing his house . Mark Ceylon, Guy Taylor and oBERNICIA are dangerous scum who exploit peoples ignorance and have no interest in sovereignty or helping people

 

 

 

This was interesting.  One thing that I dont know if anyone else noticed is that the ``Veronica Chapman`` at the 4.35 mark is the same person as `` Mark ``Ceylon`` Laining``  the teeth are the same as in the face shape and the voice. if I`m wrong I`ll eat my hat...if I had one...but you get my drift.

 

The same happened here in Canada... there were people doing this.  One `man`who as with this video, ended up promoting themself as female was actually trying to get people to surrender homes.  This person of what i believe is male origin, is still online but no promoting  the inversion paradigm. Now, I know that mortgages are fraudulent and that words have meanings that some do not fathom...as in `spelling`.  But there is something wrong when some of what is factual is used to demolish someones life. 

 

Its one thing becoming knowledgable but another to use it for negative purposes. Any one have any thoughts on ``Veronica Chapman``

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Heres the latest case update....

 

COVID-1984 UPDATE |20-11-20

After having no red flags raised by the legal advisers at Westminster Magistrates Court this week, we understand that the warrant application is now before the nominated judge and that a decision is imminent.
I realise that things are not happening as quickly as we would all like but please understand that it took six weeks to get to this stage in my family's PCP against BOS and its receivers in 2013, so in reality the case has progressed at a relatively rapid pace.
We must also take into consideration the fact that, before he rules on the matter, the judge will have to ascertain whether the Director of Public Prosecutions is electing to take over the case, on the ground that it is of such importance that it cannot run as a private prosecution.
Either way, in the absence of a miscarriage of justice, the warrant will be issued and as soon as there are any developments, you will read about them on this page.

This has been submitted under the Peoples Union of Britain PUB

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://mailchi.mp/thebernician.net/pcp-proceeds-despite-refusal-of-hancock-warrant-application

 

This guy is a griffter. Clearly this is all bollocks. No action, more hurdles to jump through to keep the followers salivating and interested. I thought this was an open and shut case? I thought his argument was so compelling the barristers offered to represent him for free? Absolute charlatan. 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is the nail in the coffin for common law quoting. A compelling argument to debunk this movement, its a shame because it was giving false hope to people that we could beat them at their own game. Unfortunately there is no way they'd let someone slip through a loop hole. 

 

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2020/11/28/can-magna-carta-and-common-law-give-you-immunity-from-covid-regulations/?fbclid=IwAR3IghSVTHDGQDq-jjpgoLI7Q9bap_I6M5_SvBiVYWzJh0qw8wvaAxm4D4I

 

Can Magna Carta and “common law” give you immunity from Covid regulations?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...