Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament | Top Legal Team Engaged (important)

Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament | Top Legal Team Engaged

Posted on 16th October 2020 by The Bernician

Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament | Top Legal Team Engaged

Yesterday afternoon we received confirmation that the partners of the firm of barristers we are talking to about the Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament are all in agreement – it is an argument that can be won, despite the hurdles that we will have to get over to achieve that.

This means that we are now moving forward into the preparation of the court papers, including an affidavit containing all of the allegations of fraud, treason and genocide against every MP who voted to enact and retain the unlawful Coronavirus Act 2020.

It will be the first time allegations of treason have been made since the aftermath of WWII, whilst genocide is a crime under international law and the such allegations would almost certainly be dealt with in the Hague.

Lockdown Genocide Continues

Nevertheless, with Liverpool and Northern Ireland already under regional lockdown diktats , as well as Newcastle and London having been threatened with the same, along with the rest of Britain [save for the more affluent areas], we are aiming to lay the charges in a criminal court as soon as they have been properly drafted.

We will also be seeking an order placing the entire cabinet and their advisers under house arrest, as well as the dissolution of Parliament, to prevent the rogue government from attempting to murder more people [as well as its opponents, under the new homicide enabling act] with purported statutory impunity.

However, this action on its own is nowhere near enough to stop tyranny it its tracks.

An Equal & Opposite Reaction

Since an equal of opposite reaction to totalitarian tyranny is guaranteed under natural law, totalitarian non-compliance and non-violent direct action is now mandatory for the real resistance movement.

Protest achieves nothing except to identify the most vocal opposition to government oppression. A merrygoround of the same speakers, saying the same things, without any realistic strategy being laid out is a recipe of disaster.

To make matters worse, the leaders of the fake resistance have almost all been hand picked by MI5, for the purposes of leading everybody into Common Purpose controlled ‘real democracy’, committed to achieving UN sustainable development goals, including dramatic population reduction.

Non-Violent Totalitarian Direct Action

So What Strategies Would Have Force & Effect?

A whole nation refusing to pay taxes to the government that has betrayed them? Now that would be a different matter.

Every man, woman and child refusing to go to work, school and university, in a series of national strikes? That would bring the wheels of tyranny to a halt.

Every government collaborator being held liable for crimes ancillary to fraud, treason and genocide? That would give every unlawful oath keeper something to think about.

All government mail, bills and bank letters being returned to sender unopened? That would create a big problem enforcing COVID fines, as well as fraudulent mortgage possession claims.

All violent Serco mercenaries, employed as fake riot police, tasting the Common Law right to self-defence? That would make the bastards hesitate before taking the next treacherous job they are offered.

Restoring the Common Law to this currently lawless land, using Magna Carta 2020 to remove criminal government from office and hold those responsible accountable? That is the only realistic peaceful resolution to the tyranny of COVID-1984.

Here’s a conversation I had with Mark Devlin this week on this very subject and much more. Please listen and share fare and wide.

###

https://youtu.be/w9pm3Z6nFnk

• Like 3

Will do too when time allows but my feeling is that all attempts to challenge the system from within and utilising the mechanisms of the system is doomed to fail. That's what the system is there for.

Much better, if we can, is to individually stand up and resist. I still won't wear a mask and every challenge I get is weak and insipid. Went into a national trust cafe today, signs up everywhere 'DONT COME IN WITHOUT A FACE COVERING' Fuck that. Walked in with my sheeple, caught a startled glance from one of the staff - nothing. Not a peep. I'm almost at the point where I'm going to say 'aren't you going to ask me cnuts?'

Stopped to get fuel on the way home. Idly looking at the 'buy this shit' posters on the petrol pumps there was a display of masks. Paper, cloth, spandex or whatever and one with funny bits on. I noticed some really really small writing below the description of each one and when I squinted I saw they all said 'not for medical use', well well. So if they put that in big bold lettering do you think people would buy them? I F*cking despair.

Anyway I have to use buses in the next few days, so another new environment to say 'f*ck you' in a very polite and contrite way, but I AM actually exempt I realised today because the idea of wearing a less than useless mask because I'm told, coupled with the knowledge of the tremendous harm they do fills me with genuine distress, anxiety and rage.

I haven't had any encounters with cunstabulary yet.

• Like 4

If any of this is true, then this literally could be the last hope of stopping this. Maybe Dolan's failed cases were done on purpose to dissuade people from taking legal action against the government making out it's a lost cause. I mean considering the money spent on the case, I'm shocked that they have lost two hearings. This though could be the one. Watch this space i suppose. 

I think this is the right path and only common law can bring justice right now. The system is now so corrupt that normal courts are not going to favour the people and only the elites. I have been following the events here unfolding and i feel we have some hope here.

This website has updates on how things are unfolding https://thefreedomcycle.com/covid/direct-action.html

• Thanks 1
On 10/16/2020 at 7:22 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

"my feeling is that all attempts to challenge the system from within and utilising the mechanisms of the system is doomed to fail. That's what the system is there for"

Sadly, this is spot on.

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Lawyers do not keep themselves hidden, especially not famous ones.  I think this is rubbish.

Possibly, but where's your legal team? Where's your private prosecution of the government? 

Dead easy to pick holes in something but we don't see you attempting something like this. This is were we need an open mind and to give it a chance. I agree it could be bollocks, but let's give it a chance before writing it off straight away. 

My only apprehension is the common law court having zero weight, not the principal in law. 

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

My only apprehension is the common law court having zero weight, not the principal in law. 

Well I just don't think the big law firms work like that.   Normally they make it well known.  The script copies in the OP for instance sounds very dramatic ... at the end I was expecting the link to the lawyers website ... wasn't one.  I think this is just internet BS.  You can't be secret if you are taking someone to court.
If something actually happens I am sure we will be informed.

@rideforever sorry but that's laughable. Heard anything from the Assange hearing? 

No you haven't, because it's being conducted in secret. Do you think this would be reported on if, as is said in the video, unravels the whole of parliament that it would be reported on? Give me a break. 

I got from the video that proceedings have yet to be started. An initial claim, which has gone unresponded to, is the last position. 

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

@Morpheus   Well Edward Fitzgerald QC is representing him.  If your friend has got a barrister representing him, who is it ?

I actually think you're quite an intelligent person so I am therefore quite perturbed as to why you think this person is my friend? Like how have you come to this conclusion? Also in my last post I specifically told you that I didn't know them. So why do you keep saying I know them and that they're my friend?

I've only watched the above video, I know no more than what was contained within the same. 

Furthermore that's the first I've heard of who is representing Mr Bernicia so you've told me something I didn't know. Never heard of that barrister either and in the video he states his QC was female, unless that was a ruse. 

So to confirm, I don't know Mr Bernicia, I don't know who's representing him and I've certainly not heard of Fitzgerald QC or their chambers. 👍🏻

On 10/19/2020 at 1:16 AM, Alnitak said:

I think this is the right path and only common law can bring justice right now.

The remedy begins with not acting as a person and not letting anyone identify you as a person without a compelling legal argument. Persons don't have the natural rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, i.e. persons have diminished legal status. Rights have correlative duties, so asserting civil rights imply a duty to the state, and asserting natural rights imply a duty to deity. At common law deity is referred to as the Creator or as God.

From Blackstone:

With regard to the first of these, the declaratory part of the municipal law, this depends not so much upon the law of revelation or of nature as upon the wisdom and will of the legislator. This doctrine, which before was slightly touched, deserves a more particular explication. Those rights then which God and nature have established, and are therefore called natural rights, such as are life and liberty, need not the aid of human laws to be more effectually invested in every man than they are; neither do they receive any additional strength when declared by the municipal laws to be inviolable. On the contrary, no human legislature has power to abridge or destroy them, unless the owner shall himself commit some act that amounts to a forfeiture. Neither do divine or natural duties (such as, for instance, the worship of God, the maintenance of children, and the like) receive any stronger sanction from being also declared to be duties by the law of the land. The case is the same as to crimes and misdemeanors, that are forbidden by the superior laws, and therefore styled mala in se [wrong in itself], such as murder, theft, and perjury; which contract no additional turpitude from being declared unlawful by the inferior legislature. For that legislature in all these cases acts only, as was before observed, in subordination to the great lawgiver, transcribing and publishing his precepts. So that, upon the whole, the declaratory part of the municipal law has no force or operation at all, with regard to actions that are naturally and intrinsically right or wrong.

INTRODUCTION, SECTION 2: Of the Nature of Laws in General

• Like 2
On 10/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, Alnitak said:

New video with more on the context of the case.

Thanks for this, it's a really good update actually, more so than the first one. I'm actually quietly confident about what he is doing and how he will do it. 

It's good to know the case will proceed through a criminal court as my fear was the same proceeding through the common law court. If this comes off, then this guy is a hero, simple as that. 

• Like 1

citizens are subject to the government

legal rights mean next to nowt

Michael O'Bernicia completely refuses to approach common law, court of record and sovereignty properly

he full of nonsense and jibberish

he cajoled Tom Crawford into losing his house . Mark Ceylon, Guy Taylor and oBERNICIA are dangerous scum who exploit peoples ignorance and have no interest in sovereignty or helping people

Edited by zArk
19 hours ago, zArk said:

citizens are subject to the government

legal rights mean next to nowt

Michael O'Bernicia completely refuses to approach common law, court of record and sovereignty properly

he full of nonsense and jibberish

he cajoled Tom Crawford into losing his house . Mark Ceylon, Guy Taylor and oBERNICIA are dangerous scum who exploit peoples ignorance and have no interest in sovereignty or helping people

Doesn't look good does. Damn, I wish I had taken more time to look at this guy. Thanks for this zark and in my travels I came across this website were he is facing quite a lot of criticism. Some good info there as well:

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11946&start=1560

Edited by Morpheus
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Doesn't look good does. Damn, I wish I had taken more time to look at this guy. Thanks for this zark and in my travels I came across this website were he is facing quite a lot of criticism. Some good info there as well:

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11946&start=1560

the government are being very careful at the moment (maybe not for much longer) to give 'exemptions' available for those who wish to use it

people above the government is being carefully acknowledged

however in scotland i suspect that the State will be positioned as ultimate authority

12 minutes ago, zArk said:

the government are being very careful at the moment (maybe not for much longer) to give 'exemptions' available for those who wish to use it

people above the government is being carefully acknowledged

however in scotland i suspect that the State will be positioned as ultimate authority

What do you mean by this:

"people above the government is being carefully acknowledged

however in scotland i suspect that the State will be positioned as ultimate authority"

22 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

What do you mean by this:

"people above the government is being carefully acknowledged

however in scotland i suspect that the State will be positioned as ultimate authority"

mask exemption and protection through disability act

Atm sovereignty is being acknowledged. 

So even if obernicia had his paperwork sorted the gov is not exceeding its jurisdiction. . 

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1