• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see this as being part of the plasticiziation of human life, the miserable comfort of watching Tv etc... and labour saving devices, technology doing the hard work.  Even thinking whilst sitting is t

The New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is a male to female transsexual. He displayed his male genitalia for the world to see when he was elected Prime Minister.   How can you exp

I’m debating whether Nicola Sturgeon aka wee Jimmy Krankie really is a man. There is something odd looking about her.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

I don't know who Adya Field is, but she's got 'bingo  wings' underneath her upper arm. Standard thing to happen to women as they get older.

She's a woman.

Shoulders and chest muscle look masculine though

39 minutes ago, wolfpavek1 said:

yep, jamie curtis/ annie lennox  all adrogny

Annie Lennox? Seriously? Her uncle was my mum's teacher at school.. Crazy! (not saying you're crazy, just that I hadn't thought about that one before... I'm going to look into this now 😆

Edited by allymisfit
On 10/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, allymisfit said:

Annie Lennox? Seriously? Her uncle was my mum's teacher at school.. Crazy! (not saying you're crazy, just that I hadn't thought about that one before... I'm going to look into this now 😆

On the inner sleeve of revenge she has a lizard eye and on bright new day she is so masculine 

She is fem  butch but still great music

On 10/16/2020 at 5:55 PM, Ethel said:

She was Intersex. It was known about. She had, so it is believed, Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, the complete version. The individuals with that variation are completely immune to androgen so it is highly unlikely Wallis Simpson had an adam's apple. Any perceived masculinity within her physicality would be literally in the eye of the beholder, a perception no doubt shaped by the fact that there have been rumors about Wallis Simpson for a long time. But, like I said, it really would not be possible for someone with Complete AIS to look masculine - despite having male chromosomes, their bodies are literally immune to Testosterone.

wallis simpson.jpg

Have you got a source he was intersex?

Walt Heyer is an author and public speaker who formerly identified as transgender. He is the author of several books and through his website, SexChangeRegret.com, Heyer raises public awareness about those who regret gender change and the tragic consequences suffered as a result. He shared his story and warned against implementing radical hormonal and surgical interventions for gender dysphoric children.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

CNN - Fake News, Fake People

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iikeHQkFieAh/

Shit that was great; thanks GT.

I was just thinking this morning about how the greater mass of msm are touting this bullshit, and surely they’re not human to be believing it and spreading it, and lo, there’s your vid.

I firmly believe the human race has been ‘infiltrated’ by whatever.

I watched Terminator Genysis the other night (crap it is compared to 1,2 and 3) and I thought that a few of the ‘actors’ in that looked like bots; weird.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if they're famous or not by now... but did anyone else notice that there are many LGBT people among the Antifa rioters?? Portland in particular. That place seems really messed up.

Edited by Firebird