Jump to content

Brian Rose wants to be new London Mayor


Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Brian Rose's objective is the expansion and massaging of his gigantic ego and always has been. He only interviewed Icke because he knew it would get himself lots of attention.

 

Steer clear of this mid life crisis narcissist.

David's channel was deleted from  YouTube after the London Real interviews, I would bet that Rose had something to to with that. Notice that Rose has now distanced himself from David Icke and deleted David's London Real interviews from his Youtube channel. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brian Rose has NO chance of becoming London mayor, when it comes to the 'crunch', voters will just choose between the Labour or Conservative candidate, 'just to stop the other from getting in'.

 

It would be interesting to know just how much money he has fleeced from potential voters and 'supporters' for this campaign.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

David's channel was deleted from  YouTube after the London Real interviews, I would bet that Rose had something to to with that. Notice that Rose has now distanced himself from David Icke and deleted David's London Real interviews from his Youtube channel. 

 

That's why we have banned.video – https://banthis.tv/watch?id=5eaf94333bf48800246c2f6a – https://banned.video/watch?id=5eaf94333bf48800246c2f6a – fuck Brian Rose and his channel.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It appears that Brian is 'directing' these people that 'star' in his videos. Just random members of the public showering Brian in  adoration and respect , or paid actors? These supporters just seemingly appear out of nowhere and want to shake his hand and tell him how great he is. That  guy with the guitar is clearly being told to stop playing by Brian  off camera and to say ''vote for Brian Rose, the next London mayor''. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

In 2020 he was criticised for repeatedly interviewing renowned conspiracy theorist David Icke who has promoted the idea that the coronavirus pandemic was planned by the Rothschilds, and that the real cause of sickness was 5G infrastructure. There is no evidence to support such claims.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2020 at 7:25 PM, Lord Humungus said:

Yes, all the globalist puppets use those words. I heard Nigel Farage use those words too recently.

They're bot in the pocket of the 'you know who's', taking a tidy shekel on the side.

 

Ask them a difficult question about palestine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Fluke said:

 

 

Absolutely disgraceful.  This is what he does, he runs away when under pressure to answer pertinent questions, what a coward. Well done to  that young lad for asking him. Hopefully this will expose him more and wake up a few more of his supporters. It's staggering how he sells himself as a defender and supporter of free speech, when in truth, he is anything but.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

Absolutely disgraceful.  This is what he does, he runs away when under pressure to answer pertinent questions, what a coward. Well done to  that young lad for asking him. Hopefully this will expose him more and wake up a few more of his supporters. It's staggering how he sells himself as a defender and supporter of free speech, when in truth, he is anything but.

He is such a strange man it's quite fascinating to watch. He is clearly a narcissistic perhaps even a phychopath. But a not very bright one and not very well disguised. 

 

No offence to anyone on here who did fool for this creature but come on lol. It still amazes me grown adults actually like the chap and thought he was genuine.. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Brian Rose cares to drink his own urine, and has the balls to inform a world consumed by social media mobs, I say more power to him.  

 

London would rather have a mayor that belongs to a violent religion in serious need of reformation.  He smiles in his heart every time Islamic extremists carries out an attack.  He is pro-gay only because that seed is decaying the West according to islamic views.  He is self serving for his RELIGION.  And Londoners are too damn dumb to connect any dots.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, Scogan said:

If Brian Rose cares to drink his own urine, and has the balls to inform a world consumed by social media mobs, I say more power to him.  

 

London would rather have a mayor that belongs to a violent religion in serious need of reformation.  He smiles in his heart every time Islamic extremists carries out an attack.  He is pro-gay only because that seed is decaying the West according to islamic views.  He is self serving for his RELIGION.  And Londoners are too damn dumb to connect any dots.  

Brian's a fraud, he would be more than happy to implement the woke agenda. But he wouldn't be allowed in the first place.

 

London is a lost cause, ride. 😉

 

I doubt he is 'pro gay'. He might be pro LGBT which is entirely different. 

 

Fuck London let them get on with it. It was always clear with the demographics it was going to go that way. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

 

This man 🤣😂

A power hungry clown with no self awareness whatsoever. He is so arrogant that he won't ever contemplate the notion that others won't see him for what he is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...