Brian Rose wants to be new London Mayor

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh good luck with him y’all.  Watched some of his stuff after the David Icke interviews.  Watched the ayahuasca special.  He goes to the fanciest McKenna retreat complete with WiFi and “Hero’s Journal

There is a pledge that some MP's sign up to called the 'Friend's of Israel' . I don't know if it's just the more prominent and outspoken MP's that sign up to this or what but essentially I gather it m

AWWW, kids love ol'  Brian.      

13 hours ago, Seeker said:

I really can’t figure him out either, you’d think he’d have a good heart after his ayahuasca experiences. He’s certainly challenged vaccines and appears to be anti vax so it would be interesting to see how that plays out. I think he’s either one of them or could be easily manipulated, no one gets power without someone like Mossad having blackmail material on you. I hope good things happen though 

Oh good luck with him y’all.  Watched some of his stuff after the David Icke interviews.  Watched the ayahuasca special.  He goes to the fanciest McKenna retreat complete with WiFi and “Hero’s Journals.”  It’s part of that high class, jet set, go spend thousands in South American retreats to get awakened.  

Some of gurus he interviewed are fancy as well.  They are well paid gurus to sports figures and Hollywood actors.  Paid to be vague. 

So to me, he jumped from one form of self aggrandizement to another, and now to yet another.  But such are the type of people who run for office. 

• Like 3

LOL my best mate Brian Rose. He is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Its really quite amusing watching his narcissism play out. Just waiting for the phase 1 donations to start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK, I'm willing to be completely thick here because I'm obviously missing something. David Icke went to London to be interviewed by Brian Rose. The interviews received gargantuan responses and they both looked liked they weresinging from the same hymn sheet . What happened afterwards  because no one has actually stated this (unless my powers of observation have diminished rapidly.) 

6 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

David Icke went to London to be interviewed by Brian Rose.

4 times l think.
And once Brian went to the IoW to visit / interview David.
l'll go look for the Brian Rose / London Real thread...it's a little old now.
BC

As Your Next Mayor of London, one of my main policies is: HEALTH FIRST We will create the strongest, most resilient citizens in the world who are physically and mentally robust, always prepared for times of crisis. We will do this by proactively implementing early education and practice of a proper diet, daily exercise routine, and the avoidance of smoking and excessive drinking. This topic is close to my heart as I’ve spent the past 9 years educating the world on how to take control of one’s own physical and mental health. To learn more about my TRANSFORM LONDON 2021 Plan of Attack visit www.BrianForMayor.London #BrianForMayor

Show less

8pRvLIMvVMZyX_0ucbbCU1Jw9KnY07g7MDeOz6vP
59 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

4 times l think.
And once Brian went to the IoW to visit / interview David.
l'll go look for the Brian Rose / London Real thread...it's a little old now.
BC

Thanks, so much reading but I think I'm getting the overall gist of things. Apart from watching the videos I've never bothered with who Rose was or what the agenda was. The only thing I noticed was that Rose(nberg) seemed strangely reticent throughout the interviews which is a telling sign that he didn't want to speak, perhaps for fear of exposing his motives. 

If David Icke used the opportunity to manipulate events and 'get in and get out' then brill  but the subterfuge can be difficult to unravel.    

• Like 1
20 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

We will create the strongest, most resilient citizens in the world who are physically and mentally robust, always prepared for times of crisis.

"Resilient" and "robust" are two trigger words for me. They are used everywhere by people pushing the "agendas" (Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030).

I don't trust him at all now.

He'll try and present himself as a 'man of the people' and a 'credible alternative', while all the time he is just another Elite puppet.

Vote Kurten. 👍

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

"Resilient" and "robust" are two trigger words for me. They are used everywhere by people pushing the "agendas" (Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030).

He'll try and present himself as a 'man of the people' and a 'credible alternative', while all the time he is just another Elite puppet.

Vote Kurten. 👍

Yes, all the globalist puppets use those words. I heard Nigel Farage use those words too recently.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Vote Kurten. 👍

Yes, those words jumped out at me. Also '' implementing early education'' in order to achieve this.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

he has the same tactic as trump(he was going after 1%,draining the swamp)

BR had DI four times to buy himself the credibilty,all the uploads on ytb about freedom of speach ect.

well now we know why.....don't trust the banker 

Brian Rose gave David Icke a great platform several times to speak what he beleives to be true without judgment of any kind.  He has also done that for lots of other free thinkers and truth seekers etc with his digital freedom platform and promotes freedom of speach.   His a real person who has taken a few knocks in life as a recovering addict.  He is hard working and driven which I respect.  I wish him all the best with this and he will have my vote.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:44 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

AWWW, kids love ol'  Brian.

3OsJhSmsyhjbebZTq69uYNKsLSx5XXGuiXRoPv_5idEZe0YAeD_LLNICMDsKhTrHEf4Ak-Q3IbWZ=s800-nd

I am almost immediately put off by people who make such bold and outrageous claims such as "your next mayor/MP..." etc.

Some people like myself appreciate a little humility, and this just smacks of arrogance.

And that photo just looks utterly creepy.

The fact of the matter is that while the Coronavirus Act 2020 is in place, elections are suspended, which is why there were no local council elections this year, and why our West Midlands Metro Mayor has been allowed to continue in his role with no mandate from the public.

Democracy is cancelled, while this Act of Parliament is in place. Unless things change drastically over the next few months, there will not be any London Mayoral election in May next year, so be wary of charlatans begging for money to 'help the cause'.

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I am almost immediately put off by people who make such bold and outrageous claims such as "your next mayor/MP..." etc.

Some people like myself appreciate a little humility, and this just smacks of arrogance.

The fact of the matter is that while the Coronavirus Act 2020 is in place, elections are suspended, which is why there were no local council elections this year, and why our West Midlands Metro Mayor has been allowed to continue in his role with no mandate from the public.

Democracy is cancelled, while this Act of Parliament is in place. Unless things change drastically over the next few months, there will not be any London Mayoral election in May next year, so be wary of charlatans begging for money to 'help the cause'.

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

He is indeed arrogant. He believes he will be the next mayor of London.  The possibility that he might not win or is not who the people of London want doesn't enter his mind. His arrogance and narcissism is unbelievable.  I believe this is another opportunity for him to scam people.  

Edited by greatdayforfreedom

He's been deleting all his Icke interviews 

& anything else a London Mayor would not want to associate with..

Ro$e  is the king of skammers no question.

Edited by alizantil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, alizantil said:

He's been deleting all his Icke interviews 

& anything else a London Mayor would not want to associate with..

Ro$e  is the king of skammers no question.

I don't like to tell folk I told ya, but I told the forum he is a grifter months ago🤨

And to the best of my knowlege he's never supported any of the protests on his channel, let alone turned up for one.

Edited by Golden Retriever
On 10/18/2020 at 7:03 PM, josaphina said:

Brian Rose gave David Icke a great platform several times to speak what he beleives to be true without judgment of any kind.  He has also done that for lots of other free thinkers and truth seekers etc with his digital freedom platform and promotes freedom of speach.   His a real person who has taken a few knocks in life as a recovering addict.  He is hard working and driven which I respect.  I wish him all the best with this and he will have my vote.

there's a lot of money to be made with the COVID scam