Brian Rose wants to be new London Mayor

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

I follow Kurten on Twitter, he seems legit as a conservative but of course is pro Zio, so more of the same.

There is a pledge that some MP's sign up to called the 'Friend's of Israel' . I don't know if it's just the more prominent and outspoken MP's that sign up to this or what but essentially I gather it means that you will be protected in some way should some shit hit your fan. 

I'd like to know why there's now a rift between Brian Rose (obviously Rosenberg) and D.I.

Rosenberg seemed plausible all through his Old Street videos and his interviewing but it's always just a matter of time before these slippery snakes shed their outer skin and reveal who they are and what they are vying for. 

With people like Sadiq Kahn, you already know what he's like given his Jew connections with partnerships in legal firms. Sajid David and Maajid Nawaz are two other fully signed up members but in a way you can understand Pakistani Muslims for their 180 degree turnaround on their own people. Prominent Pakistani Muslims are such cowardly pieces of shit. That's why they get to where they are. They make jellyfish look straight backed and masterful. 

I myself would have no hesitation in confronting people like that because I already know which direction their moral compass points towards.   

I could never understand at first why Tommy Rubinstein was always followed by some goons with Israeli flags until I realized where he was getting the bucks from to stage his events. (I actually like Tommy but he's so naive at times.)

Yea, go for it Brian but if you want my honest opinion, you'd be better off joining the new Nazi uprising in Germany. You have the perfect attributes to be the perfect Gestapo or SS officer : tall, sharp facial features, piercing eyes, toned, athletic body and intelligent. Hitler would have whipped his dick out and had an orgasm inspecting you in jackboots and black uniform.              

Edited by Smokestack Lightnin'
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh good luck with him y’all.  Watched some of his stuff after the David Icke interviews.  Watched the ayahuasca special.  He goes to the fanciest McKenna retreat complete with WiFi and “Hero’s Journal

''We will create the strongest, most resilient citizens in the world who are physically and mentally robust, always prepared for times of crisis. We will do this by proactively implementing early educ

This is good shit, Kurten gets muppet Khan sweating.    

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Good timing, huh ? 

Born in New York. 

He's a Yank through and through 🙃

Born in New York, but his heart is with Israel and Judaism, hence he heads a Zionist Occupied Government.

He's not a clown as some people portray him to be. He's involved with organised crime.

Which other Prime Minister or senior politician has been photographed with Jacob Rothschild?

It was all planned. I highlighted he would be the next Prime Minister years ago on the original forum, which has been archived somewhere,

but nobody knows where.

AP_419801860045.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Boris%2BJohnson%2BLord%2BRothschild%2BPr

Edited by Golden Retriever
2 hours ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Yea, go for it Brian but if you want my honest opinion, you'd be better off joining the new Nazi uprising in Germany. You have the perfect attributes to be the perfect Gestapo or SS officer : tall, sharp facial features, piercing eyes, toned, athletic body and intelligent. Hitler would have whipped his dick out and had an orgasm inspecting you in jackboots and black uniform.        

Yeah Brian Rose will get the Holocaust Memorial built at Westminster which some council members have been opposing.

BRIAN ROSE AND THE GAS CHAMBERS!!!! He was super blessed to tell the lie.

Starmer backs 'vital' Westminster Holocaust Memorial

Sir Keir told the JC it was “disappointing” that nearly two years after a planning application was submitted for the project in Victoria Tower Gardens, next to Parliament, permission for the Memorial and Learning Centre has still not been granted.Throwing his “wholehearted support” behind the proposal, estimated to be costing (my words the taxpayer) £100 million, Sir Keir said: “It is vital for our nation that we commemorate the six million Jewish men, woman and children murdered during the Holocaust. It is more important than ever that we educate current and future generations of the horrors of genocide and persecution.

Kier Starmer's wife is Jewish btw.

https://www.thejc.com/news/features/sir-keir-starmer-opens-up-about-his-family-s-friday-night-dinners-1.497647

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/starmer-backs-vital-westminster-holocaust-memorial-1.507074

Artist impression of the memorial

image.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Thanks 1
Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Yeah Brian Rose will get the Holocaust Memorial built at Westminster which some council members have been opposing.

BRIAN ROSE AND THE GAS CHAMBERS!!!! He was super blessed to tell the lie.

Starmer backs 'vital' Westminster Holocaust Memorial

Sir Keir told the JC it was “disappointing” that nearly two years after a planning application was submitted for the project in Victoria Tower Gardens, next to Parliament, permission for the Memorial and Learning Centre has still not been granted.Throwing his “wholehearted support” behind the proposal, estimated to be costing (my words the taxpayer) £100 million, Sir Keir said: “It is vital for our nation that we commemorate the six million Jewish men, woman and children murdered during the Holocaust. It is more important than ever that we educate current and future generations of the horrors of genocide and persecution.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/starmer-backs-vital-westminster-holocaust-memorial-1.507074

Artist impression of the memorial

image.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Wow! What a revealing piece of video.  Did D.I. have any inclination where Brian Rosenberg's values lay before he was interviewed or did he use the interviews as a vehicle to get the message out and the figures up?  Did Icke know who this guy was and played along knowing that London Real would reach out to many people or was he suckered? 

D. I . is obviously not going to acknowledge either way of course because if he used Rosenberg, knowing full well what his credentials were then he will never get another bite of that sumptuous cherry. Conversely, if he was blinkered and sucked in by a smooth talking Jew then he's not going to admit it. My money's on Icke using the media platform that was afforded him. He's too long in the tooth for all this nonsense.      

I maybe hopelessly wrong on all accounts because I know nothing of Rosenberg or his relationship with Icke.   

9 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Khan despite all his faults was born and bred in SW London. 

Tooting - SW17 to be exact. 

Brian Rose is coming out of the closet now. This is more than odd. 

I put up with him to watch long form videos of David Icke.    

I wonder what David thinks about this development.. 

richie allen being calling him out for a while 

26 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

for me it's not a brainer to call out rich guy,employe of golman sachs....

He also supports the official narrative of 9/11

He was there!  Like Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and another Great Reset!

So many elite Jews have accounts of that day because they wanted to witness it.

Klaus Schwab ......

"On September 10 2001 my wife and I arrived in New York as I was to receive the Candlelight award from then-UN-Secretary-General Kofi Annan. That night we had a very inspiring conversation with Annan and many members and partners of the World Economic Forum.

That next morning, September 11, I was planning to attend a meeting with newspaper editors directly across from the twin towers. For sheer coincidence, the meeting was rescheduled and I was on my way to the Upper East Side instead. What happened next I still find hard to grasp. On my way to the meeting, my taxi driver said “something” had happened in Lower Manhattan."

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/09/why-9-11-reminds-us-we-must-respond-to-fear-with-openness/

And yet this differs to the following account. He wasn't in a taxi, he was having breakfast with his Rabbi.

"In fact, the founder and president of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, was having breakfast with Rabbi Arthur Schneier at his Park East Synagogue in New York when the two jets struck the World Trade Center, Schneier said. Schneier, who heads the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, a coalition of business and religious leaders in New York, had intended to discuss increasing the participation of religious leaders at the economic forum. "

The Jewish religion, no doubt.

https://www.jta.org/2002/02/05/lifestyle/religion-has-role-at-economic-forum

• Like 1

Having an american with still a thick american accent, being born and immersed in that culture ruling over the english and telling them how to live. If hes not one of them how can he understand these people?

Hes part of the drive to destroy national identity

4 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Having an american with still a thick american accent, being born and immersed in that culture ruling over the english and telling them how to live. If hes not one of them how can he understand these people?

Hes part of the drive to destroy national identity

And supporting the 9/11 narrative. Did you watch the video I posted?

It goes against David Icke's work .... The Trigger.

"He wrote in the 90's about the 2008 Banking Crash, The War on Terror, Transhumanist Agenda, Microchipping, the Cashless Society and more. In this Book he takes a look back at the event that shook the World in 2001, the September 11th attacks in New York. He looks at who was really behind it and why, what has happened in the years following 911, the increasing evidence to show the official story doesn't stand up to research and what has happened in the World since that day."

• Like 1

He appears to believe it was the planes that did the damage not saying it was an inside job. The great mafia would not allow someone to have great power and go against the official narrative.

Yes, now im convinced he ll get the job

8 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

He appears to believe it was the planes that did the damage not saying it was an inside job. The great mafia would not allow someone to have great power and go against the official narrative.

Yes, now im convinced he ll get the job

I personally doubt it.

Londonstan loves Khan and he's well ahead with the bookies.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/london-mayoral-election-2020/london-mayoral-election-winner-2021

8 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I've been on the fence as to whether Rose is genuine or not,  but I have now come to the conclusion that he is not. I 100% do not trust him

I really can’t figure him out either, you’d think he’d have a good heart after his ayahuasca experiences. He’s certainly challenged vaccines and appears to be anti vax so it would be interesting to see how that plays out. I think he’s either one of them or could be easily manipulated, no one gets power without someone like Mossad having blackmail material on you. I hope good things happen though