it's Illegal To Ask For Mask Exemption Proof

it's Illegal To Ask For Mask Exemption Proof as per the govts own words and the actual law of the UK. So, I thought if anyone is leafleting their area, or need a quick reminder to show people then this can be printed off to business card size and dropped off in shops etc so they understand the law and not some barking mad directive..

1951906693_IMAGE2020-10-13181214.jpg.4d68ddad83ad9171ae8eaa0ea8c35327.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Excellent.

Another thing I’m wondering... my mum was out today and some old guy had a massive rant at her for not having a mask on. She showed him her mask exception card and he still carried on ranting at her telling her she’s killing people. Is that attitude still not wrong under the discrimination and disability act? 

39 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Excellent.

Another thing I’m wondering... my mum was out today and some old guy had a massive rant at her for not having a mask on. She showed him her mask exception card and he still carried on ranting at her telling her she’s killing people. Is that attitude still not wrong under the discrimination and disability act? 

Thats illegal yes, but the BBC gets away with having overweight fat controllers harassing people in the street on TV.

So im guessing its not enforced & obviously what they want us doing.

I was refused entry the other day with my sister & rather than argue told the Karen.. fine go out of business & I would go eat elsewhere.

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Thats illegal yes, but the BBC gets away with having overweight fat controllers harassing people in the street on TV.

So im guessing its not enforced & obviously what they want us doing.

I was refused entry the other day with my sister & rather than argue told the Karen.. fine go out of business & I would go eat elsewhere.

Well that's right isn't it? You'd think that they would welcome the business rather than do the govts dirty work for them. There was a fake 'covid' checking in app going th rounds to make it look like you've done the check thing at the till. I just say no, I find it works quite well ;-)  Nobody really wants to be the enforcer.

20 hours ago, RobinJ said:

it's Illegal To Ask For Mask Exemption Proof as per the govts own words and the actual law of the UK. So, I thought if anyone is leafleting their area, or need a quick reminder to show people then this can be printed off to business card size and dropped off in shops etc so they understand the law and not some barking mad directive..

1951906693_IMAGE2020-10-13181214.jpg.4d68ddad83ad9171ae8eaa0ea8c35327.jpg

imagine a virus so deadly you can be mask exempt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well that's right isn't it? You'd think that they would welcome the business rather than do the govts dirty work for them. There was a fake 'covid' checking in app going th rounds to make it look like you've done the check thing at the till. I just say no, I find it works quite well ;-)  Nobody really wants to be the enforcer.

Vice doxed the creators. Maybe will be a better version soon fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

imagine a virus so deadly you can be mask exempt

Yeah its a proper killer this virus. Sad thing is that its not the virus that will make them ill, its the masks

• Like 1