Jump to content

it's Illegal To Ask For Mask Exemption Proof


Recommended Posts

it's Illegal To Ask For Mask Exemption Proof as per the govts own words and the actual law of the UK. So, I thought if anyone is leafleting their area, or need a quick reminder to show people then this can be printed off to business card size and dropped off in shops etc so they understand the law and not some barking mad directive..

1951906693_IMAGE2020-10-13181214.jpg.4d68ddad83ad9171ae8eaa0ea8c35327.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent.

 

Another thing I’m wondering... my mum was out today and some old guy had a massive rant at her for not having a mask on. She showed him her mask exception card and he still carried on ranting at her telling her she’s killing people. Is that attitude still not wrong under the discrimination and disability act? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Excellent.

 

Another thing I’m wondering... my mum was out today and some old guy had a massive rant at her for not having a mask on. She showed him her mask exception card and he still carried on ranting at her telling her she’s killing people. Is that attitude still not wrong under the discrimination and disability act? 

 

Thats illegal yes, but the BBC gets away with having overweight fat controllers harassing people in the street on TV.

So im guessing its not enforced & obviously what they want us doing.

 

I was refused entry the other day with my sister & rather than argue told the Karen.. fine go out of business & I would go eat elsewhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Thats illegal yes, but the BBC gets away with having overweight fat controllers harassing people in the street on TV.

So im guessing its not enforced & obviously what they want us doing.

 

I was refused entry the other day with my sister & rather than argue told the Karen.. fine go out of business & I would go eat elsewhere.

 

Well that's right isn't it? You'd think that they would welcome the business rather than do the govts dirty work for them. There was a fake 'covid' checking in app going th rounds to make it look like you've done the check thing at the till. I just say no, I find it works quite well ;-)  Nobody really wants to be the enforcer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, RobinJ said:

it's Illegal To Ask For Mask Exemption Proof as per the govts own words and the actual law of the UK. So, I thought if anyone is leafleting their area, or need a quick reminder to show people then this can be printed off to business card size and dropped off in shops etc so they understand the law and not some barking mad directive..

1951906693_IMAGE2020-10-13181214.jpg.4d68ddad83ad9171ae8eaa0ea8c35327.jpg

 

 

imagine a virus so deadly you can be mask exempt

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

Well that's right isn't it? You'd think that they would welcome the business rather than do the govts dirty work for them. There was a fake 'covid' checking in app going th rounds to make it look like you've done the check thing at the till. I just say no, I find it works quite well ;-)  Nobody really wants to be the enforcer.

 

Vice doxed the creators. Maybe will be a better version soon fingers crossed.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

 

 

imagine a virus so deadly you can be mask exempt

 

 

 

Yeah its a proper killer this virus. Sad thing is that its not the virus that will make them ill, its the masks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...