Lets try and foce a vote of no confedance on the current goverment for there crimes against humanity

Do we have anyone in this forum with a good grasp of the legal system?

I am proposing that we write a letter to be sent to every MP simply explaining we have lost all confidence in the government and would like the MP's to vote no confidence, this letter can be passed about social media where any persons agreeing with us can simply alter there details and send the letter by email to every mp in the country.

to stream line this we can add all the email addresses they require to get the letter to all MP's and they can simply copy and paste both the letter body and the recipients, i propose we send this once a day every day.

I think also it may be a good idea to like this or another topic for every time the letter has been sent so that we may get a true estimate of how well we are doing. we can also use this metric to force the MSM into talking about the fact that a greater population of the UK is not happy about what the government is doing.

There are a lot of clever people in this forum and anyone with any idea of criticism is welcome to help me, that is why I am calling on the forum to help me do this if they agree that it is a good idea.

let me know what you think folks

1 hour ago, Jooton said:

I am proposing that we write a letter to be sent to every MP simply explaining we have lost all confidence in the government and would like the MP's to vote no confidence

in the meantime you could sign the great barrington declaration which is a push back already up and running and supported by thousands of scientists:

https://gbdeclaration.org/

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

in the meantime you could sign the great barrington declaration which is a push back already up and running and supported by thousands of scientists:

https://gbdeclaration.org/

Ah fantastic, I did not realise there was something already in operation to this effect thank you i will look into this, anyone else just finding this post, please do take a look at what Macnamara has linked me to.

Thanks

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Labour would be even worse, they are entwined with the NGOs

i agree, I am not proposing having labour take over i for one would not want them too. if I am honest I am not sure what would happen if this was to occur I just cant think of anything else we could do to try and stop this attack on our freedom.

2 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

who would make a verdict,when all courts are owned by goverments.....in any country

I know what you mean but I cant sit here doing nothing about it we have to try something don't we? I am totally all ears to anything anyone else can suggest to help us fight this.

I’m not sure, can’t get good answer online, but I think in situations like the moment the government can ignore usual protocols. Only the mandatory general election is allowed. Plus if this is wrong, and could well be, I don’t believe for a minute they would do more than dismiss any outside interference in their agenda.