PETS... OUR KITTIES ETC

Was just wondering about our pets, companions.... Im a bit uneasy should the covid 1984 rules extend to our household pets, eg house to house spread by pets by the fake scamdemic. My loyal and best mate "kitty" roams, jumps neighbours fences etc, the usual feline activity, lol... Also dogs in parks, out for a little exercise and stroll with owners, am I being paranoid thinking this? That our pets might be restricted, controlled, by the psychos dictating our lives,by possibly inferring our pets are suss at spreading this scamdemic!? I live alone, my kitty is my best pal, vital for my mental health, laughs and fun moments together, and lots of furry cuddles. Looks like anything that is fun, or gives meaning to one's life, TPTB are now systematically destroying as each day and new draconian rule is imployed,just like a pint at your local pub, a chat and social contact with pals has been all but taken from us...... 

On 10/15/2020 at 12:14 PM, Basket Case said:

I've anticipated pet lockdowns and have got them both exemption cards. 

IMG-20201015-WA0000.jpg

Best to be on the safe side haha! 

Kitty doesn't look too pleased about the face covering madness. Even the cats know it's madness!

Here is a photo of Merlin. Mr sophisticated puss pants 🤣 (wee bugger loves to beat up other cats behind the neighbour's shed). 

But he is very docile to humans. Just hates other cat lol. 

IMG_20200507_191136_1.jpg

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Kitty doesn't look too pleased about the face covering madness. Even the cats know it's madness!

Here is a photo of Merlin. Mr sophisticated puss pants 🤣 (wee bugger loves to beat up other cats behind the neighbour's shed). 

i psychically 'get' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ powerful master

----------------

2.     wise sage

=======================

3.      marrrrrrrjudge ........ Sim_son......       

me: ....... air /er/eh  ..... ? !!!!! ?!   

take it easy xx

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

he's called Merlin x   

greatest name 🤭

• Like 1

Some idiotic arse wipe where I live has threatened to poison any cats as he is convinced they carry the Rona
I have kept my baby safe indoors since March as she is precious to me and I cant take the risk 

jan.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
On 10/17/2020 at 1:47 AM, Basket Case said:

He has a very mischievous face.. 

:0)

Hehe, suits him well. 

He's a true bird killer, much to my despair! 

However, it's his third birthday today so he is being spoiled rotten :) 

1 hour ago, CaerSidi said:

Some idiotic arse wipe where I live has threatened to poison any cats as he is convinced they carry the Rona
I have kept my baby safe indoors since March as she is precious to me and I cant take the risk 

jan.jpg

Gorgeous kitty!! 

So sick how some humans can be to say such things! :( has he been reported? He's a danger :( 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, CaerSidi said:

@allymisfitThank you - yes she is a beauty - her names Willow 🙂

Yes it’s been reported and he has been warned but I can’t risk it so she stays indoors for now

Awwh :) beautiful name!

That's such a worry :( at least she's safe indoors getting love and warmth. 

• Like 1

Thought about this myself. Unfortunately my beautiful Molly died last year before winter. She used me for heat in the winter and would snuggle with me on my pillow with her face right up to mine with a funny cute sigh and a stretch.

Lovely little cat. I know it sounds weird but her fur smelt nice for some reason. 

My elderly relatives have a dog and I couldn't see my grandad ever given her up but they could easily turn the normies against pets they turned them against us with relative ease!!!

• Sad 1
17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Thought about this myself. Unfortunately my beautiful Molly died last year before winter. She used me for heat in the winter and would snuggle with me on my pillow with her face right up to mine with a funny cute sigh and a stretch.

Lovely little cat. I know it sounds weird but her fur smelt nice for some reason. 

My elderly relatives have a dog and I couldn't see my grandad ever given her up but they could easily turn the normies against pets they turned them against us with relative ease!!!

So sad :( I'm so sorry. 

The loss of an animal has always hurt me more than the loss of a fellow human. 

All they wanted was to love us and never complain no matter what life throws at them. 

I know what you mean about the smell. It's such a comforting soft smell. 

They probably will and make us replace real dogs with Teksta dogs or something mad like that :(

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

All they wanted was to love us and never complain no matter what life throws at them. 

They probably will and make us replace real dogs with Teksta dogs or something mad like that :(

2 hours ago, allymisfit said:

I was devastated was sure she had another few years left but she was 19 I had her since I was 5  or 7 never been without a cat in my life until now. My grandparents greyhound helps. She's a mad dog. My mum won't let me get another cat so I am currently trying to tame a fox, vixen that comes to my garden (currently got it 2 metres away from me) 

The idea is shell freak out and let me get a kitten :p. But yeah animals are a must for me. They keep me ticking along actually lol. 

54 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Cats are for dogs to chase

(just kidding, I love all animals)

Haha, well that is true! 

I also can't resist chasing a cat at the ripe age of 32.

I don't care how daft I look. Those cuties need cuddles. Meow. 

27 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I was devastated was sure she had another few years left but she was 19 I had her since I was 5  or 7 never been without a cat in my life until now. My grandparents greyhound helps. She's a mad dog. My mum won't let me get another cat so I am currently trying to tame a fox, vixen that comes to my garden (currently got it 2 metres away from me) 

The idea is shell freak out and let me get a kitten :p. But yeah animals are a must for me. They keep me ticking along actually lol. 

Awh that's even harder, especially as you had her since young childhood. 

Hopefully your Mum will change her mind. The house is empty without a fur baby. 

I remember sneaking home a gecko when I was younger. Once he was home, he was home. No one was getting rid of little George. 

P. S. I'm not suggesting you sneak a furbuddy home. That could go one of two ways..

That's awesome regarding the fox :)! Wow! 

They are one of nature's most beautiful creatures. 

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1