Can you get COVID from the Test?

jesuitsdidit

CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm

A federal investigation found CDC researchers not following protocol.

As the new coronavirus took root across America, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent states tainted lab test kits in early February that were themselves seeded with the virus, federal officials have confirmed.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020/04/cdcs-failed-coronavirus-tests-were-tainted-with-coronavirus-feds-confirm/

"

Not only are PCR tests expressly not approved for diagnostic purposes, as is correctly noted on leaflets inserted in the packages and as confirmed by the test's inventor Cary Mullis. Instead they are simply incapable of diagnosing any disease. A positive PCR does not mean an infection is present. "

A recent highly respected whistle-blower.

On 10/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, AndyJ said:

I'm still wondering how you get an accurate test for a virus that has never been proven to exist.  

Even if they had, the pcr test can’t determine how much of the virus there is, what’s known as the viral load, and it’s when the viral load is greater than the immune system that symptoms begin, it’s all so obvious it’s a scam when people understand the tests 

Better not!  Had to get swabbed cause I had surgery last Friday.  If you’ve never done coke (I haven’t) it hurts so bad!  Had to go through a drive through in front of the hospital and the lady starts shoving it up my nose and I back up into the passenger seat and scream.  I’m like “don’t poke my brain bone!”  She said she wouldn’t so I let her do the other side and she counted to ten.  I was such a baby.

Of course when they need to make money off of procedures they’re not going to sabotage it with positive tests.  I think otherwise the results are randomized every so often to be positive to keep the charade going. 

When you order a test, where do you have to swab yourself is it still inside your head or can you do your saliva from your mouth?

I refuse to be tested but I do think it’s a rather fun idea to think about ordering some, swabbing your pet cat or other random objects and see what comes back positive 😆 ...a goat and papaya fruit already came back Covid positive with those tests after all.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

When you order a test, where do you have to swab yourself is it still inside your head or can you do your saliva from your mouth?

I refuse to be tested but I do think it’s a rather fun idea to think about ordering some, swabbing your pet cat or other random objects and see what comes back positive 😆 ...a goat and papaya fruit already came back Covid positive with those tests after all.

Yeah I'd put some egg white on it and see what happens.

@ItsTheTruthThough  The heel stick test is a standard blood draw they do for every baby born in a hospital.  It began in the 1960s.  The stated purpose is to screen for a number of very rare genetic diseases.  It is done without parental consent and is very painful to the newborn. 

I looked into it when I was pregnant and it turns out the baby’s genetic material is stored by the (in the case of the US) state government for a specified period of time and used for such things as “medical research” at the discretion of the state.  What the state actually does with the genetic material after the specified period of years is a matter of speculation.  Do they sell it, catalogue it in a database?  That is unknown.  

Therefore if one was done on you, your genetic material is already owned by the state.  

1 minute ago, Michi713 said:

@ItsTheTruthThough  The heel stick test is a standard blood draw they do for every baby born in a hospital.  It began in the 1960s.  The stated purpose is to screen for a number of very rare genetic diseases.  It is done without parental consent and is very painful to the newborn. 

I looked into it when I was pregnant and it turns out the baby’s genetic material is stored by the (in the case of the US) state government for a specified period of time and used for such things as “medical research” at the discretion of the state.  What the state actually does with the genetic material after the specified period of years is a matter of speculation.  Do they sell it, catalogue it in a database?  That is unknown.  

Therefore if one was done on you, your genetic material is already owned by the state.  

Oh dear, it’s shocking that it’s done without consent 😖 I’m going to do some research about that in the UK, as I said I don’t remember it but it could have slipped my mind as it wouldn’t have struck me as odd at the time since I was still asleep and not aware what is really going on in the world. To be fair a few years ago I also did get an Ancestry DNA done 😔 I really regret that.

2 minutes ago, ItsTheTruthThough said:

Oh dear, it’s shocking that it’s done without consent 😖 I’m going to do some research about that in the UK, as I said I don’t remember it but it could have slipped my mind as it wouldn’t have struck me as odd at the time since I was still asleep and not aware what is really going on in the world. To be fair a few years ago I also did get an Ancestry DNA done 😔 I really regret that.

Yeah I had a saliva panel done when my son was getting diagnosed with his disorder.  It sucks but these days government and corporations know everything there is to know about us anyway.