Liverpool new tier 3 lockdown

Hi guys, I have been following David for over 10 years, it's crazy watching everything I have been reading over the years come Into play now, discusting really.

My home city is about to enter the strictest lockdown tomorrow.  The people of the city know it's all a planned and the whole thing is a scam, but they don't know what to do to fight it.  How do we go about fighting back?? Any dialog with official people just falls on deaf ears...what can we do??

• Like 2

You say "the people of the city". What percentage roughly? If it is big enough then a mass protest could be a start. The Liverpool Derby is on Saturday so maybe something there to start with, though obviously there won't be many football fans, if any. 

My opinion, only.

Be carefull....a strong reaction from the public could end in disaster

What is it that keeps you locked up.....its only one thing...the police

Oh, we just need to take them out and weare free!

2 things possible

1 because theres no more"law and order" society in the city collapses. People go wild...stealing, raping, killing, rioting

2 they send in the millitary, tanks armoured cars. 24hr curfew shot on sight. As a punishment the city is on very very long curfew serving as an example of what happens if you challenge your cruel masters

On 10/11/2020 at 8:46 PM, Joe1982 said:

Hi guys, I have been following David for over 10 years, it's crazy watching everything I have been reading over the years come Into play now, discusting really.

My home city is about to enter the strictest lockdown tomorrow.  The people of the city know it's all a planned and the whole thing is a scam, but they don't know what to do to fight it.  How do we go about fighting back?? Any dialog with official people just falls on deaf ears...what can we do??

Liverpool has the biggest Marxist infiltrated council in the country who are a real disease. They borrowed and dug deep beneath the Labour Party and then in 1984 did a short term deal with the Tories to avoid the miners strikes gaining momentum which would have given a boost to other 'TRADITIONAL' Left wing councils. They sold out the workers. Learn some history about your own city before you start trusting people in that city. Not much has changed. I have friends there I visit regularly.      

• Like 1

A crowd funding page has been set up to help support the gyms in Liverpool which have resolved to stay open despite the tier 3 lockdown and whatever fines are imposed. Despite the funds raised, they should refuse to pay the fines and challenge their lawfulness in court. I hope their resolve stands firm.

• Like 3
On 10/15/2020 at 6:53 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

A crowd funding page has been set up to help support the gyms in Liverpool which have resolved to stay open despite the tier 3 lockdown and whatever fines are imposed. Despite the funds raised, they should refuse to pay the fines and challenge their lawfulness in court. I hope their resolve stands firm.

There is also a UK Gov petition which has over 350,000 signatures, which means it has to be debated in Parliament unless the

organised crime factory make up some exception.

I know it's only about gyms staying open, but we need to show solidarity to those not complying.

UK GOV PETITION HAS OVER 350,000 SIGNATURES

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/333869

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

There is also a UK Gov petition which has over 350,000 signatures, which means it has to be debated in Parliament unless the

organised crime factory make up some exception.

I know it's only about gyms staying open, but we need to show solidarity to those not complying.

UK GOV PETITION HAS OVER 350,000 SIGNATURES

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/333869

Debated in parliament means it will go nowhere surely 

On 10/15/2020 at 6:53 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Blimey ... some good news for a change.  Boris Johnson has allowed gyms to open in Liverpool. The UK Gov petition gained

nearly 400,000 signatures. One small step.  Giant leaps needed.

• Like 1